pinkunicorn123

They do have a good share of pop too! (Mika!)

Yeah I hope so, would be great to meet up! :) anyway sleep well, nanight! :bye:

lol that "nanight" took me back...my mom used to say that to me when I was young...:blush-anim-cl:

hmm, I wonder about what Summer means as well!

I don't mind when it is because I've no big plans this year...

I really hope you can make it! Just twitter him...he might spot it, though I can just imagine the amount of messages flung at him.:naughty:

I hope we get dates soon enough though, it would make everything easier...

How is everyone??

Excited much?! :D

hey! lol yeah I'm sure he gets a lot "flung" at him lol!

I'm grand, went to see Jason Mraz last night.... AMAZING!!!!!! :biggrin2: here's the vid I made of I'm Yours :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was near the front of the queue with my sister. I remember seeing you at the corner, I didn't know you were an MFCer though. It was the 27th one. What a show!

hmm, I wonder about what Summer means as well!

I don't mind when it is because I've no big plans this year...

I really hope you can make it! Just twitter him...he might spot it, though I can just imagine the amount of messages flung at him.

I hope we get dates soon enough though, it would make everything easier...

How is everyone??

Excited much?!

Muchos excited :mf_lustslow::punk:

lol that "nanight" took me back...my mom used to say that to me when I was young...

I'm grand, went to see Jason Mraz last night.... AMAZING!!!!!! here's the vid I made of I'm Yours

Aaaw, that is cute :naughty: I've been told recently as well that something I said reminded someone of something their nan used to say! I must be picking up some kind of maternal instinct :boxed::naughty: Ohh Russelllllll! It's time:das: :roftl:

I've never heard of that guy.. I'll check out your video though!

I'm grand, went to see Jason Mraz last night.... AMAZING!!!!!! here's the vid I made of I'm Yourshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he_Rx6KG2R8

Yeah, can you imagine! haha, I say that but I still send him the odd message, so I'm only adding to that pile as well:naughty:

Ooh! I like him! Really love that song and video:wub2: Was he good live?

I will watch your video now...

So lucky you got to see him, he seems so Summery or something!

Muchos excited :mf_lustslow::punk:

:boing:

funnily though the new video blog was just ...okay for me:shocked:

I think the first blog about the tour ate up all my excitement for the video! lol oh well.

I am not happy with the way you Irish think you can just come over here and steal our Six Nations cup.

I'm warning you, dont do it again

...I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't follow sports at all:naughty:

But hi!

:boing:

funnily though the new video blog was just ...okay for me:shocked:

I think the first blog about the tour ate up all my excitement for the video! lol oh well.

Hehe that's an appropriate smilie :naughty: that was me on the bus and you on the train yesterday listening to Mika :naughty:

Oh I haven't seen that yet.. I'll pop over and have a look. Maybe it was only ok. :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe that's an appropriate smilie :naughty: that was me on the bus and you on the train yesterday listening to Mika :naughty:

Oh I haven't seen that yet.. I'll pop over and have a look. Maybe it was only ok. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah :wub2:

I am excited in general though, something big is happening...I can smell it. ::mf_boff:

(I forgot about that smilie!)

You didn't watch it yet? Well, you should, being an MFCer and all :bleh:

I prefer the first new Music vlog. I think it was because it was the first glimpse of newness or somthing...

He does a nice lil Charlie Chapliny thing with his hat in the new one though:groovy:

Yeah :wub2:

I am excited in general though, something big is happening...I can smell it. ::mf_boff:

(I forgot about that smilie!)

You didn't watch it yet? Well, you should, being an MFCer and all

I prefer the first new Music vlog. I think it was because it was the first glimpse of newness or somthing...

He does a nice lil Charlie Chapliny thing with his hat in the new one though

Haha!! That smilie always makes me laugh :naughty:

Just as long as nobody conveys their excitement in the form of the danceman smilie, he seriously creeps me out :boxed: *shudder*

I will regard it soon, my internet is being really slow tonight though :thumbdown:

Hehe the Charkie Chaplin thing sound cute :naughty:

Oooh Tubridy Tonight is on... I might watch it... but I'm too lazy to move from the fire :naughty:

:lmao: I knew he creeps you out! I was about to use him but remembered you saying that! hahaha!

so tempting now...........:fisch:

oh it is cute......:wub2:

Mika is touring here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: I feel so happy about that it's hard to describe. It's about time as well! :naughty: I really can't wait...:harp: imagine how fun that day will be...*sigh*

Oh he's on! I rarely watch him, unless he has a good guest on. I wish Graham Norton was on tonight! The last episode was ruined by having Ricky Gervais on though...he just isn't funny imo.

Oh and for Niamh! Your video! The atmosphere is crazy! You must have loved it. I've subscribed to you now =]

I knew he creeps you out! I was about to use him but remembered you saying that! hahaha!

so tempting now...........

oh it is cute......

Mika is touring here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: I feel so happy about that it's hard to describe. It's about time as well! I really can't wait... imagine how fun that day will be...*sigh*

Oh he's on! I rarely watch him, unless he has a good guest on. I wish Graham Norton was on tonight! The last episode was ruined by having Ricky Gervais on though...he just isn't funny imo.

Oh and for Niamh! Your video! The atmosphere is crazy! You must have loved it. I've subscribed to you now =]

... don't you dare :mf_rosetinted:... :naughty:

HAHA! :lol3: We're all still coming to terms with it! :roftl: We've waited so long too! It will be amazing see him HERE, at home, just makes it extra special :blush-anim-cl: It will be so much fun, I hope we can all make it!

Aw I didn't see that (they keep giving and taking away channels from us :thumbdown:) but wow you must really hate Ricky Gervais to say he ruined the show! xD

Aaaw, that is cute :naughty: I've been told recently as well that something I said reminded someone of something their nan used to say! I must be picking up some kind of maternal instinct: Ohh Russelllllll! It's time:das: :roftl:

:roftl: so wrong, so wrong hahahaha

I can't imagine Russell as a dad to be honest....

We're all still coming to terms with it! We've waited so long too! It will be amazing see him HERE, at home, just makes it extra special :blush-anim-cl: It will be so much fun, I hope we can all make it!

yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it'd be totally freakin awesome hahahaha

awwwh glad you like it! the atmosphere was INDESCRIBABLE...I keep watching the vid and feeling it all over again :blush-anim-cl:

I've subscribed to you too!

:roftl: so wrong, so wrong hahahaha

I can't imagine Russell as a dad to be honest....

yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it'd be totally freakin awesome hahahaha

awwwh glad you like it! the atmosphere was INDESCRIBABLE...I keep watching the vid and feeling it all over again :blush-anim-cl:

I can understand why you'd say that with his reputation and all, but he really wants to settle down and have children. He LOVES children, and is so sweet with them! I just saw this photo of him today, taken in Nov/Dec 07 :

lip.sized.jpg

I have loads more pics of him with children, I'll post one of two tomorrow cos you have to see them. :blush-anim-cl:

... don't you dare ...

HAHA! We're all still coming to terms with it! We've waited so long too! It will be amazing see him HERE, at home, just makes it extra special It will be so much fun, I hope we can all make it!

Aw I didn't see that (they keep giving and taking away channels from us) but wow you must really hate Ricky Gervais to say he ruined the show! xD

:naughty:

Yeah, It's weird that it's officially happening now...:wub2:

Yeah, I really really hope we can all make it, it would be so much fun!

They take your channels?:boxed:

No I don't hate the man! That'd be a bit harsh:naughty: I just don't think he's funny. He just came across as attention seeking on that episode. He always talked over the other guest and laughed obnoxiously for no reason. Except maybe to draw attention to himself..

It just wasn't overly funny really... Graham is usually great, but Ricky kind of took over a bit...:thumbdown:

Wooooohoooooooow! Go Ireland! 6 Nations, yeah baby yeah!!

Hi, are you new??

Welcome if you are :flowers2:

awwwh glad you like it! the atmosphere was INDESCRIBABLE...I keep watching the vid and feeling it all over again

It really comes across well on the video! You can hear the crowd really loud!

Aw thanks, I've not much on there though:naughty:

I can understand why you'd say that with his reputation and all, but he really wants to settle down and have children. He LOVES children, and is so sweet with them! I just saw this photo of him today, taken in Nov/Dec 07 :

I have loads more pics of him with children, I'll post one of two tomorrow cos you have to see them. :blush-anim-cl:

wow, I really am surprised! Interesting how we can get distorted images of people!

I totally don't have that maternal thing; I can't see myself ever wanting children!

Yeah, It's weird that it's officially happening now...:wub2:

Yeah, I really really hope we can all make it, it would be so much fun!

It really comes across well on the video! You can hear the crowd really loud!

Aw thanks, I've not much on there though:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

yeah I don't post all that much there, but I'm addicted to it....I really have a problem with that feeling that I might miss out on sth - especially cos Mika's on there now - and I can't get off it hahaha

oh my god!! SOOOOOOO excited about the prospect of Mika coming to Ireland EEEEEK :):):)

I know!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :woot_jump: Can't wait till he releases dates!

Debbie, we HAVE to get Lorna to come for it!!!!!!!

Debbie, we HAVE to get Lorna to come for it!!!!!!!

Yes!! I was talking to her about it when it was still only an "if" but now it's definite!!:punk:

I really really can't wait:mf_lustslow:

Hello all!! How are you girls? Sorry for not post .. i'm busy (?) haha lol thats a fcking lie xD anyway congratulations! Mika IN DUBLIN!! haa

Hi! Thanks for popping in here :D

Yeah, can you tell we're excited? :mf_lustslow::bleh:

I just can't imagine anything better happening!! We should have a pre-Mika party hehe

I know...It's crazy exciting.

Anytime I get in a bad mood lately, I just think...Mika's coming to Ireland this Summer:shocked: Yes, pre Mika party...starts right now,lol

Since it'll be in the "Summer" that will mean I'll have seen Mika once when I was 17, once when I was 18 and then again when I'm 19. :shocked:

That's so strange...well I think it is. :naughty:

Isn't it great that we won't have to travel to see him, but he's coming to us? I love that! :wub2:

I'm blabbing a lot tonight, and another early morning tommorrow :thumbdown:

You're welcome Girl!! it's cause i looooooove ireland!! :mf_lustslow:

OMG i can't remember!! :boxed: is not for a guy?? with the curly hair?? AND very skinny? :naughty:

Ah that's nice! I don't really get why, but it's cool that you do!

...hmmm, yeah I think you might be right. :bleh: