pinkunicorn123

Thanks!!! Yes I saw too ....looks very charming in that film:wub2:

is great have 18 !!!!!!!!! haha

Hi Cande! aw you're very welcome here! We only have 3 regular Irish members and Devin also joins us from time to time so you're welcome to stick around Haha I like Cillian Murphy too, he's lovely :naughty: I love his film Breakfast on Pluto, have you seen it? Oh and I'm Sheree and I'm 18 as well :wink2:

Yes!!! he looks sooooooooo pretty is it? haha :drool:

sounds like fun!!:mf_lustslow:

also sounds fun!

Hello Cande :bye:

Welcome to the thread! Is Cillian Murphy in Breakfast on Pluto or is that a different actor that looks similar?? I think it's him...if so he's cool!

I love Breakfast on Pluto

I'm 18 too, hi:naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!! Yes I saw too ....looks very charming in that film:wub2:

is great have 18 !!!!!!!!! haha

Yes!!! he looks sooooooooo pretty is it? haha :drool:

It's weird but in a strange kind of way he reminds me of another curly haired man who's name starts with "M" in that film...:fisch:

I dunno why :naughty:

It's weird but in a strange kind of way he reminds me of another curly haired man who's name starts with "M" in that film...:fisch:

I dunno why :naughty:

Who on earth could you be talking about? *scratchs head* :naughty:

Aaaah there is a fly in my room and it's really annoying me!

Who on earth could you be talking about? *scratchs head* :naughty:

Aaaah there is a fly in my room and it's really annoying me!

I can't remember:naughty:

haha, is it just me or is this thread even more random than usual tonight?!? :roftl:

btw, I like your avatar Cande, he looks very...angry in it! :naughty:

I can't remember

haha, is it just me or is this thread even more random than usual tonight?!?

btw, I like your avatar Cande, he looks very...angry in it!

:doh::naughty:

Haha, random is what we do best :naughty:

Remember these guys?

IMG_0071.jpg

:naughty:

really? hihi yessssssssss he's so pretty! and Cillian too!

tn2_cillian_murphy_3.jpg

He has nice cheekbones :naughty:

My connection is gone berserck again, so I may call it a night...:sad:

OH yeah those trees!!! haha! :roftl:

I have my pics uploaded on the laptop today, none are on photobucket yet though.

Good night girls! :huglove::bye:

I'm at the point of wishing my connection wouldn't work so I could get off of here xD

Yeah I have mine uploaded, they are not great lol, I can't remember what they are all of :naughty:

Anyway g'night Debbie, sleep well :huglove:

Hello my lovely Irish lassies :naughty:

It's late ...

Hmm, the post is quite pointless actually..

I have a lovely new sig courtesy of Debbie, fankoo dear xx

Ok, that's all I have to say..

5:18am?! :shocked:

Sheree! What are you at?? :bleh: (I was up till about that time too, just not online and wasting time :doh:)

You like the sig :blush-anim-cl:

I hope everyones well here...anyone...:fisch:

I'm back at college tommorrow... :blink:

5:18am?!

Sheree! What are you at?? (I was up till about that time too, just not online and wasting time)

You like the sig

I hope everyones well here...anyone...:fisch:

I'm back at college tommorrow... :blink:

Hehe, I waste so much time, it's a shame :thumbdown:

Usually though if I am up at that time it's cos I'm online, what else would you be doing at that time of night? :roftl:

hehe, looks like it's just you and me :blink: I think I am supposed to find new members being the rep and all.. oops :fisch: obviously not doing a good job so far :naughty:

aaw, you had a nice long break though, wow it feels ages since I've been back!

Hehe, I waste so much time, it's a shame

Usually though if I am up at that time it's cos I'm online, what else would you be doing at that time of night?

hehe, looks like it's just you and me I think I am supposed to find new members being the rep and all.. oops obviously not doing a good job so far

aaw, you had a nice long break though, wow it feels ages since I've been back!

I spent my night up talking until 5am:blush-anim-cl: which is just as bad as being online all night I suppose.

It's weird how quiet it is in this thread, well except for the occasional visitors of course. I'm sure when Mika's up and running again it'll fill up nicely.

I shan't be here too long, the second I logged on someone said they want to go online:thumbdown:

Really?? Did you have a long break as well?

My break was so long!! But I enjoyed every moment of it I must say.:naughty:

Oh I forgot to ask did you like your Butlers Cappuchino???:naughty:

I spent my night up talking until 5am which is just as bad as being online all night I suppose.

It's weird how quiet it is in this thread, well except for the occasional visitors of course. I'm sure when Mika's up and running again it'll fill up nicely.

I shan't be here too long, the second I logged on someone said they want to go online

Really?? Did you have a long break as well?

My break was so long!! But I enjoyed every moment of it I must say.

Oh I forgot to ask did you like your Butlers Cappuchino???

aw I keep missing you :thumbdown:

Yeah it's so quiet! we used to have lots of different visitors in here before. If there is anyone reading this at all (:naughty:) feel free to say hi!

Oh no, I only had 3 weeks, what I mean is, I'm back so long, it feels like I've been back ages! haha, I think I wrote the opposite to what I meant to say :doh::naughty:

Oh yeah! That was lovely :naughty: and the free sweet was a lovely little touch! If I've ever up there again I think I'll be making another visit :naughty: funny thing was actually I fell asleep after I'd finished it! :roftl:

aw I keep missing you

Yeah it's so quiet! we used to have lots of different visitors in here before. If there is anyone reading this at all feel free to say hi!

Oh no, I only had 3 weeks, what I mean is, I'm back so long, it feels like I've been back ages! haha, I think I wrote the opposite to what I meant to say

Oh yeah! That was lovely :naughty: and the free sweet was a lovely little touch! If I've ever up there again I think I'll be making another visit funny thing was actually I fell asleep after I'd finished it!

Hi!

Yeah, come in and join us :das: ( I think dassy scares people rather than invites them though) :naughty:

Oh I see, that was confusing when I first read it,lol

haha, they do have that effect on you though! So relaxing! ha!

I had one today!:wub2: I love them, I'm a bit addicted to them, but it was a treat today because I had a huge treck to college in the snow today!

I couldn't even go in Monday or Tuesday because the weather was so bad here!:shocked:

And today I thought it would be cleared up but there is really thick snow everywhere and the footpaths are so slushy and slippy.

Barely anyone turned up either, so I think next week will be more of a real start.

The weather is changing, politics are changing...The world is changing slowly but surely :hypo:

(that last line seems a bit insane):naughty:

Girls, have u heard about this Mika date in Dublin in May??????

xxx

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2126180&posted=1#post2126180

Yes, and I'm freaking out because of this little "scare" :naughty:

I know that this was leaked info but it's got me high with excitment.

Seriously if this is The Acadamy...I just...I will...I dunno :tears:

And we were yapping about it in the Operation Shamrock thread remember, how it would be great if he did the Acadamy despite the fact that it's neither a theatre or beautiful...

I'm just glad that hopefully I have no exams or anything at that time if this happens to be real. :naughty:

Yes, and I'm freaking out because of this little "scare" :naughty:

I know that this was leaked info but it's got me high with excitment.

Seriously if this is The Acadamy...I just...I will...I dunno :tears:

And we were yapping about it in the Operation Shamrock thread remember, how it would be great if he did the Acadamy despite the fact that it's neither a theatre or beautiful...

I'm just glad that hopefully I have no exams or anything at that time if this happens to be real. :naughty:

yeah I know what you mean, I don't know what to think either.....my problem is that if it IS in May I don't actually think I can go....

BUT exciting news (for me :naughty:) I've been accepted into my first choice Postgard course in Texas!!!!!! I haven't accepted yet cos I need to see about funding, they can 't guarantee it yet so I need to see what options I have....

:biggrin2:

yeah I know what you mean, I don't know what to think either.....my problem is that if it IS in May I don't actually think I can go....

BUT exciting news (for me) I've been accepted into my first choice Postgard course in Texas!!!!!! I haven't accepted yet cos I need to see about funding, they can 't guarantee it yet so I need to see what options I have....

You HAVE to make it somehow!:shocked: Niamh, it's Mika...in Dublin...how can you resist?:wub2:(also we don't know how often something like this will happen here):naughty:

But if you really can't, that news is great!!!!

Texas!

Sounds like an adventure anyway! Good luck.:thumb_yello:

:shocked:

If it is going ahead, I hope to God my exams will be finished by that date

Niamh, that's great news! Texas! wow how exciting!

My exams are completely finished by the 23rd of May, possible before that even, so I am hopeing this is true...

I hope you are finished too!

How depressing would it be if only one MFCer from the Irish thread could make it to a gig in Dublin:boxed: (funny too though I have to admit):naughty:

If it is going ahead, I hope to God my exams will be finished by that date :tears:

Niamh, that's great news! Texas! wow how exciting! :D

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: I know we're getting waaay ahead of ourselves lol

Yeah I'm really excited too....just have to see what funds I can find!!

You HAVE to make it somehow!:shocked: Niamh, it's Mika...in Dublin...how can you resist? (also we don't know how often something like this will happen here):naughty:

But if you really can't, that news is great!!!!

Texas!

Sounds like an adventure anyway! Good luck.

I know, I know...I couldn't miss it......but if it's happening, and if I'm still here,, well, what can I do!!