• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you sound excited anyway!

lol, here's the link to mah review:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15194&page=62

^it's on that page, you just have to roll down a bit.

yeah, I always read that Taurus's's's's' like train joureys and well travelling in general.

Does it? yeah it does a little I suppose!lol I do really like that banner, it's very prettyful up there!

I came second in the banner competition! mad isn't it?! I dunno how I did that, mine wasn't even good quality or anything!

you also sound really excited!

yeah, It was a weird moment, like I'm not a huge fan of Sam in a Mika fan sort of way, but I was very starstruck, I think it's his voice live, it's just... and he had a nice hand hahaha!

the review link is ^^up there if you want it

No, I've only 2 exams in January, I love knowing thats all there is!

Though I messed up my photograpghy CA and have to repeat it...oh well

I'm finito today!

ah, it must be lovely coming home for Christmas if you haven't seen people in a while. I love that driving home for Christmas song...random, sorry.

wow! So you're definitly coming to college here??

Read your review, brilliant! sounds like a great night, I love it when gigs and nice and intimate like that! How strange it must have been to see him walking past you all the time though :roftl: You got some really good pics too! :thumb_yello:

Speaking of intimate gigs.. I just got a ticket for one of Russell's warm up shows for his tour next year! It's next month, the venue only holds 140 people so that should be cool, I can't wait for this cos apparently there is a much more relaxed atmosphere at the warm ups, just like Russell rambling away testing out material and such, it's a bit reminiscent of the radio show really so I'm muchly looking forward to that! :bleh: Oooh and the Christmas Ponderland recording I was at was on the tellybox tonight, I just watched it there, it was brilliant I am still laughing at some parts :roftl: and so good to get to relive the show :D

Ooooh really?! Taurus's's's's (:roftl:) are meant to enjoy travelling? I never heard that before but I actually really do like travelling, just sitting back and looking out the window, it's really relaxing!

Oh you came second?? wow well done! That's brilliant but such a pity that you were so close! You should have told me I'd have voted for you, I didn't vote at all, it had started and finished before I knew it! Ah don't underestimate yourself though, I'm sure it was brilliant! It must have been if it did so well! :wink2: Which one was yours though, are they still in the thread??

haha yes

omg i loved it! he was so cute, o and his laugh, adorable!!!

yeah, It's one heck of a lovely vlog!! He's got so much "attitude" in it, with his gum and "get out of my way, I'm a man on a mission" lol, funny!...:mf_lustslow:

Read your review, brilliant! sounds like a great night, I love it when gigs and nice and intimate like that! How strange it must have been to see him walking past you all the time though You got some really good pics too!

Speaking of intimate gigs.. I just got a ticket for one of Russell's warm up shows for his tour next year! It's next month, the venue only holds 140 people so that should be cool, I can't wait for this cos apparently there is a much more relaxed atmosphere at the warm ups, just like Russell rambling away testing out material and such, it's a bit reminiscent of the radio show really so I'm muchly looking forward to that! Oooh and the Christmas Ponderland recording I was at was on the tellybox tonight, I just watched it there, it was brilliant I am still laughing at some parts and so good to get to relive the show

Ooooh really?! Taurus's's's's are meant to enjoy travelling? I never heard that before but I actually really do like travelling, just sitting back and looking out the window, it's really relaxing!

Oh you came second?? wow well done! That's brilliant but such a pity that you were so close! You should have told me I'd have voted for you, I didn't vote at all, it had started and finished before I knew it! Ah don't underestimate yourself though, I'm sure it was brilliant! It must have been if it did so well! Which one was yours though, are they still in the thread??

Ah glad you liked the review. It left me with a nice impression of him, he was nice I thought.

WOW! sounds fun and only 140 people! Where is it? It would be really intimate in that case, Russell in all his glory! lol

I've been hooked on Ponderland lately! It's gas altogether, every episode was brilliant! Don't know if I've seen the Christmas one yet...I hope it's repeated! I think theres one on tonight actually...I've been quoting it so much lately too, "How are ya mate" :lmfao: you know from that machine thats compares Cockney accents to Austrailian,hahaha!! hilarious!

yeah, I read a lot that travelling is nice for Taurus's's':naughty: Like you said, it's probably the relaxing thing.

Oh I just saw your entry Debbie, really liked it! That was such a cute pic

Ah thanks:blush-anim-cl: I loved the pic too, but it was just a screen cap so it's quality was a bit bleh! lol

Hey girls!!!

How are ye?

Debbie, thanks for the report, that's great!!

I'm back in Ireland, with the clouds and rain but it's lovely to see everyone, and my dogs!!

xxx

Hi Niamh:wub2:

I'm good, you??

I know, Irish weather is so upsetting sometimes,lol

I really hate it at the best of times actually:naughty:

You have dogs??:mf_lustslow: you're lucky, we didn't have a dog in years!

Hey girls!!!

How are ye?

Debbie, thanks for the report, that's great!!

I'm back in Ireland, with the clouds and rain but it's lovely to see everyone, and my dogs!!

xxx

Hi Niamh! I'm alright thanks, a bit worried cos I have all these essays to do though for next week aaaah, I don't like it :thumbdown: Aaaw, nice to get back for a bit of a rest anyway! I'm sure your dogs missed you!

Ah glad you liked the review. It left me with a nice impression of him, he was nice I thought.

WOW! sounds fun and only 140 people! Where is it? It would be really intimate in that case, Russell in all his glory! lol

I've been hooked on Ponderland lately! It's gas altogether, every episode was brilliant! Don't know if I've seen the Christmas one yet...I hope it's repeated! I think theres one on tonight actually...I've been quoting it so much lately too, "How are ya mate" you know from that machine thats compares Cockney accents to Austrailian,hahaha!! hilarious!

yeah, I read a lot that travelling is nice for Taurus's's' Like you said, it's probably the relaxing thing.

Ah thanks I loved the pic too, but it was just a screen cap so it's quality was a bit bleh! lol

It's in London, I'm going again! woo lots of traveling! :naughty: got a really cheap flight though! That's what I do everytime Russell announces gigs, I check how much the flights cost :naughty: he's doing loads of warm ups though, 6 I think, I really didn't wanna miss out cos these are gonna be the last small gigs I can see him doing for a long time.

Aaw I'm glad you like Ponderland :bleh: haha yeah that was from the Class episode I think! and the part where that fella's looking for Geoffrey but Russell thinks he's killed him :naughty: "Er, were any of you particularly attached to Geoffrey? ...Maybe if I keep counting he'll come back!" :lmfao: Did you see the one on Food? I was at that one!

I dunno if the Christmas one is being repeated, you can watch it here though http://www.channel4.com/video/russell-brands-ponderland/catchup.html and all of series 2 for the next 21 days!

Aaw it reminds me of last christmas that pic, that's when I was watching the dvd! I still haven't got the new one, it's the same songs as the last one anyway.. I entered that comp to win one but I don't think I have haha! I think I deserve it after my years (well, year and a half) of loyalty despite the fact we still have no new album and he hasn't visited us at all in this time :sneaky2:

Edited by Shaza!

It's in London, I'm going again! woo lots of traveling! got a really cheap flight though! That's what I do everytime Russell announces gigs, I check how much the flights cost he's doing loads of warm ups though, 6 I think, I really didn't wanna miss out cos these are gonna be the last small gigs I can see him doing for a long time.

Aaw I'm glad you like Ponderland haha yeah that was from the Class episode I think! and the part where that fella's looking for Geoffrey but Russell thinks he's killed him "Er, were any of you particularly attached to Geoffrey? ...Maybe if I keep counting he'll come back!" Did you see the one on Food? I was at that one!

I dunno if the Christmas one is being repeated, you can watch it here though http://www.channel4.com/video/russell-brands-ponderland/catchup.html and all of series 2 for the next 21 days!

Aaw it reminds me of last christmas that pic, that's when I was watching the dvd! I still haven't got the new one, it's the same songs as the last one anyway.. I entered that comp to win one but I don't think I have haha! I think I deserve it after my years (well, year and a half) of loyalty despite the fact we still have no new album and he hasn't visited us at all in this time

Ah great news!! London is just lovely! You're obviously not getting tired of seeing it so much!

Yeah it would be awful to miss the really small intimate shows, he'll just get more and more famous as time goes by:bleh:

Oh I watched his old "get in the Van" gig on telly the other night, Hilarious!!:roftl:

He is a really good comedian! And I saw the Christmas show the other night, t'was so funny! Oh and I remember that Geoffrey bit from that other episode!! hahaha! I think I've seen them all now, can't think of other parts on the top of my head though. I love the Wombley Christmas bit oof the Christmas one, it's gas!! ha!

Yeah, it is much thr same gig only bigger and shinier. I still prefer the first dvd, it's more...magical or something:naughty: But the new documentary is just lovely:wub2:

I was reading over the Irish thread a few days ago and was literally in stitches laughing, the stuff we talked about:lmfao:

We are a bit loopy in this thread, I love it though!

My Mam informed me today that I was dyslexic when I was very young.:boxed: So random that she tells me all these years later. I think she didn't want me to know so I wouldn't slack off in school...weird.

It makes sense though, I do remember writing my d's and b's backways as well as e's and certain numbers.:naughty:

Hey we're online the same time, wooo! :naughty:

Yeah that's it, and it's so hard to meet him anymore, though people still seem to manage it but they're very lucky! So I think this will probably be my last chance cos the crowds for the tour gigs are just gonna be too big! Still, trying not to get my hopes up! *tries* lol.. I can't help it I really want to meet him!

but yeah... ooh you watched the live show yay!! I saw on guide that was on alright, I have that show on dvd! I hope your parents weren't in the room for some bits of it.. I'm sure you know what parts I'm on about! :roftl:

Aaaah wombling Christmas was one of my fave bits! :naughty: I laughed so much at the actual recording I could hardly breath! He just kept going on and on and being so funny! :roftl: they shortened it a bit for the show though and left other bits out as well... and the bit about the Immaculate conception... "Hold on, ain't she just lying cos she's a slag?" :roftl:

I will probably buy that new dvd too.. eventually, haha!

Haha that sounds like fun reading back through the thread, I must do that sometime!

You were dsylexic and were never told about it? wow! I used to get my d's and b's mixed up too though I remember! :naughty: and I remember I used to have great difficulty with the word "hospital" I could neither spell it or say it, I used to say "hopistal" I just couldn't physically pronounce the word! :roftl:

Aw yeah, you have to meet him properly someday!! Did you get a hug one time though?? That's at least one thing then.

If you're determined enough to stand around for ages after or before a gig, you should have a chance :wink2:

Yeah, that whole show was brilliant! My Mam and sister were in the room, but it was okay, don't think I could watch if my Dad was in the room though! :shocked: haha!

Yeah, It's weird while I was reading the thread I found that time when I told you about a dream I had that Mika was spying on me and my friends from under a van:lmfao: and then you said about Russell saying "Get in the van" LOL, it's so funny reading back over it, I completely forgot about all that.

I was trying to find The *cough* drool night we had...couldn't find it though,lol

yeah, you should get it, it is a Mika dvd, so that's reason enough:naughty:

yeah, It's a bit crazy that no one told me...though I kind of understand why. They must have thought I'd try to keep up more with everyone else because I didn't know I had it. It obviously wasn't that bad though, if I got this far,lol

"hopsital" aw thats so cute!:naughty:

I think my name made it all more complicated, with all the D's and B's and my e's were always backways too apparantly,haha! most of my numbers used to be backways...ha, I can't believe I never thought anything of it all that time. :doh:

Aww, I love this thread on nights like this!

Aw yeah, you have to meet him properly someday!! Did you get a hug one time though?? That's at least one thing then.

If you're determined enough to stand around for ages after or before a gig, you should have a chance

Yeah, that whole show was brilliant! My Mam and sister were in the room, but it was okay, don't think I could watch if my Dad was in the room though! haha!

Yeah, It's weird while I was reading the thread I found that time when I told you about a dream I had that Mika was spying on me and my friends from under a van and then you said about Russell saying "Get in the van" LOL, it's so funny reading back over it, I completely forgot about all that.

I was trying to find The *cough* drool night we had...couldn't find it though,lol

yeah, you should get it, it is a Mika dvd, so that's reason enough

yeah, It's a bit crazy that no one told me...though I kind of understand why. They must have thought I'd try to keep up more with everyone else because I didn't know I had it. It obviously wasn't that bad though, if I got this far,lol

"hopsital" aw thats so cute!

I think my name made it all more complicated, with all the D's and B's and my e's were always backways too apparantly,haha! most of my numbers used to be backways...ha, I can't believe I never thought anything of it all that time.

Aww, I love this thread on nights like this!

I got a kind of half hug, when he was giving me the kiss :blush-anim-cl: haha I'm really grateful for that though, though I'd really love to speak to him and stuff like :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, I could never watch that with my dad, I'd be so embarassed! He'd probably turn it off anyway :naughty: I wouldn't even dare quoting some of the parts that are coming to mind right now :roftl:

Oooh I remember that! :lmfao: That was so random, hahaha!

Yeah that drool smiley is a legend in this thread now haha!

aaw me too, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cut it short though, my mom is pleaing me with chocolate to get off the computer :naughty: but enjoy new years eve! and Happy new year to you and you too Niamh and Devin! :huglove: xx

Aw, A half hug! And a kiss , wow:wub2:

yeah, It's funny, I thought I'd be too starstruck to talk to Mika but I just yapped a bit, I'm sure you'd do the same if you really wanted to.

yeah, I think most of the quotes are a bit unmentionable! :lmao:

yeah, drooly will never get old:naughty:

Pleading you with chocolate :naughty: sounds nice though!

Yeah, You enjoy as well!! :punk::pbjt:

Aw, A half hug! And a kiss , wow

yeah, It's funny, I thought I'd be too starstruck to talk to Mika but I just yapped a bit, I'm sure you'd do the same if you really wanted to.

yeah, I think most of the quotes are a bit unmentionable!

yeah, drooly will never get old

Pleading you with chocolate sounds nice though!

Yeah, You enjoy as well!!

Aaaaw :naughty: remind us again what you said to him! :D

*must resist urge to post naughty quote* :roftl: he's like properly infilfrated my brain, I can actually hear him in there right now :naughty:

Oooh do you remember the silly little way he goes "I'm a sexy wild man" haha :roftl: that's another little snippet of Russ stored all safe and warm in my brainbox :naughty:

Aaaw that new years post you did is really pretty :thumb_yello:

Aaaaw remind us again what you said to him!

*must resist urge to post naughty quote* he's like properly infilfrated my brain, I can actually hear him in there right now

Oooh do you remember the silly little way he goes "I'm a sexy wild man" haha that's another little snippet of Russ stored all safe and warm in my brainbox

Aaaw that new years post you did is really pretty

Oh yeah, that :wub2: lol

I know there are so many good quotes, but with a memory like mine I'm struggling to remember some already. But yeah I remember the "I'm a sexy wild man" one :das::naughty: hilarious!!

I love when he's reading out the newspaper article and talking about...prancing over to someone (was it prancing?!) lol so funny!

Aw, well it was new years and all.

I love when Mika blogs, even when I don't know what he's on about:wub2::naughty:

Though I will be hooked to BB as usual this year! :doh:

Oh yeah, that lol

I know there are so many good quotes, but with a memory like mine I'm struggling to remember some already. But yeah I remember the "I'm a sexy wild man" one hilarious!!

I love when he's reading out the newspaper article and talking about...prancing over to someone (was it prancing?!) lol so funny!

Aw, well it was new years and all.

I love when Mika blogs, even when I don't know what he's on about

Though I will be hooked to BB as usual this year!

Oooh yeah they said he "boogied towards her" :naughty: and he was like "that is not a way I wish to travel, I do not boogie places" :roftl:

Sorry I know it off by heart at this stage :blush-anim-cl:

Oh has he done another blog? :naughty: I don't really keep up to date with them. I decided to watch all the video blogs lately, I'd only watched a few before, and I left loads of comments on them. Next thing I went back to his channell and saw he'd just signed in 2 mins ago, I was thinking aaah I wonder has he signed in cos he's getting more comment notifications than usual, cos most of the vids hadn't been commented on for months :naughty::blush-anim-cl: or it could well just be me and my wishful thinking :naughty:

That's it!! :lmao: He boogied!! That whole part I was nearly crying laughing, just gas!

yeah, 2 since yesterday! :blush-anim-cl:

You really have replaced Mika with Russell! :naughty:

Aw, it's a nice thought if he did sign in just to read your new comments! you never know :naughty:

I want a new album so badly now! :boing:

That's it!! :lmao: He boogied!! That whole part I was nearly crying laughing, just gas!

yeah, 2 since yesterday!

You really have replaced Mika with Russell!

Aw, it's a nice thought if he did sign in just to read your new comments! you never know

I want a new album so badly now! :boing:

Haha! and then he did his little demonstration :naughty:

2?! wow that's generous! I couldn't be checking it the whole time though you know :naughty:

Yeah I suppose Mika has been replaced I'm afraid :blush-anim-cl: oh well.... I'll be in London this time next week!!

Haha, that's what I like to think happened at least :naughty:

Hey we is online at the same time again :punk:

Haha! and then he did his little demonstration

2?! wow that's generous! I couldn't be checking it the whole time though you know

Yeah I suppose Mika has been replaced I'm afraid oh well.... I'll be in London this time next week!!

Haha, that's what I like to think happened at least

Hey we is online at the same time again

yeah, so funny!!:naughty:

ah, but it's easy, you just pop into mikasounds and see what he's up to:naughty::bleh:

lol,Yeah, he's definetly beem replaced! London!!:wub2: He'll think the opposite if he sees all yer comment though! lol

I know, we were, but I had to go do stuff, am back now. I won't be long though, I've to go again soon.

I might go on later if I get a chance, love this place lately:wub2: