pinkunicorn123

Hmm.. I could have just been getting up for all she knows! :naughty:

Haha! a banner would be nice I guess :blush-anim-cl: sure maybe if you were bored sometime :fisch::naughty:

oh np! I just pmed you back, it’s a long one! :naughty:

yeah, she'll see your an early bird and will no doubt give you the worm :roftl: (the ticket worm) omg, that was really not funny...which is why I'm laughing :naughty:

ahh...I shall take that big pic from a few pages back and see what I come up with.

t'was long! I sent an equally long one back though, haha!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, she'll see your an early bird and will no doubt give you the worm :roftl: (the ticket worm) omg, that was really not funny...which is why I'm laughing :naughty:

ahh...I shall take that big pic from a few pages back and see what I come up with.

t'was long! I sent an equally long one back though, haha!

:roftl::roftl:

ooh a message length race war is it? you're ooonnnn :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

ooh a message length race war is it? you're ooonnnn :naughty:

:roftl: what is it with the smilies on this forum, they're really infectious. Especially this one ; :lmfao:

:naughty:

The amount of places I'm messaging you right now! crazy! lol

Hey fellow Irishers!!

Don't be frightrened away by us, you're all very welcome :das:

:roftl: what is it with the smilies on this forum, they're really infectious. Especially this one ; :lmfao:

The amount of places I'm messaging you right now! crazy! lol

Hey fellow Irishers!!

Don't be frightrened away by us, you're all very welcome :das:

Haha! I know I can't keep up :naughty:

Hi all! I hope everyone is well!! How are you all?

I shouldn't be up so late! But I'm here so...:doh:

Heeey :bye:

I shouldn't be here.. essay due in a matter of hours :shocked: I want to go to sleep :sad: Excited about Russell on Saturday though :mf_lustslow: I thought I could use it as a motivation but it's more of a distraction really:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

How are you?

Hi guys, I’m just wondering if any of you would be interested in becoming Irish rep? It's all being reviewed now it's new year and the new album is approaching. If none of you are interested, I'd be happy to continue being rep, just thought one of you might like the chance to do it this time :wink2: anyway let me know! oh and here is the thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8867

Heeey

I shouldn't be here.. essay due in a matter of hours :shocked: I want to go to sleep :sad: Excited about Russell on Saturday though :mf_lustslow: I thought I could use it as a motivation but it's more of a distraction really

How are you?

Oh no, did you get it finished??

Yeah I'm excited too!:mf_lustslow: 2 more days left!

I'm so glad that I've nothing major in the way anymore, it's just excitment now.

I'm good, you?

Hi guys, I’m just wondering if any of you would be interested in becoming Irish rep? It's all being reviewed now it's new year and the new album is approaching. If none of you are interested, I'd be happy to continue being rep, just thought one of you might like the chance to do it this time :wink2: anyway let me know! oh and here is the thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8867

I dunno...it sounds scary to me. Not literally but it seems like a big deal. I'd have to think about it, but if you're happy with it, keep it.:wink2:

Where is everyone else?? Niamh??

Is there time to decide, so we can all chat about it?

Oh no, did you get it finished??

Yeah I'm excited too! 2 more days left!

I'm so glad that I've nothing major in the way anymore, it's just excitment now.

I'm good, you?

I dunno...it sounds scary to me. Not literally but it seems like a big deal. I'd have to think about it, but if you're happy with it, keep it.:wink2:

Where is everyone else?? Niamh??

Is there time to decide, so we can all chat about it?

ermmm.. no :blush-anim-cl: but I got an extension til Tuesday.. yay! :punk: I love my lecturer :naughty:

I'm so happy now cos there is no pressure on me tonight or tomorrow, and I can just look forward to Saturday! really excited! :mf_lustslow: and I am even looking forward to the train journey cos I haven't been on a train in years :roftl:

Ah that's grand :thumb_yello: just thought I'd put it out there! I don't think there is any time in which we have to decide.

Niamh, haven't heard from you in a while! How are you? The offers out there if you're interested!

ermmm.. no but I got an extension til Tuesday.. yay! I love my lecturer

I'm so happy now cos there is no pressure on me tonight or tomorrow, and I can just look forward to Saturday! really excited! and I am even looking forward to the train journey cos I haven't been on a train in years

Ah that's grand just thought I'd put it out there! I don't think there is any time in which we have to decide.

Niamh, haven't heard from you in a while! How are you? The offers out there if you're interested!

Ah nice! You still have to do it at the weekend though:boxed:

Yeah, the train should be fun! I need to pm you about times though...I'll do that soon.:wink2:

hmm, still not sure about the representitive thing...You are still happy with it though aren't you??

Niamh might like it, we'll see.

Léim an madra as an cofra agas thosaigh sé ag canagh! Cuineas bothar cailin bainne! Slán leat agus go raibh maith agut! :insane::roftl:

For some reason I've had some random Gaeilge i mo ceann!! :doh:

Ah nice! You still have to do it at the weekend though

Yeah, the train should be fun! I need to pm you about times though...I'll do that soon.

hmm, still not sure about the representitive thing...You are still happy with it though aren't you??

Niamh might like it, we'll see.

Léim an madra as an cofra agas thosaigh sé ag canagh! Cuineas bothar cailin bainne! Slán leat agus go raibh maith agut!

For some reason I've had some random Gaeilge i mo ceann!! :doh:

I know :thumbdown: I'll do a bit on the train, and I have Monday as well, it'll be grand :naughty:

:lmfao: what the hell? :naughty:

*pats Debbie on the head* :naughty:

I know :thumbdown: I'll do a bit on the train, and I have Monday as well, it'll be grand :naughty:

:lmfao: what the hell? :naughty:

*pats Debbie on the head* :naughty:

Aye, I suppose you have time, Good Luck and all!

:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

I forgot about that poor madra. lol

I'm so stressed now...why did I leave everything till the last minute...I dunno what to pack.

hey ladies!!!

sorry I haven't been here in a while....long week....

Conas atá sibh?

So ye're going to see Russ, is that what I gather??? :naughty: coooool!!! It'll be fun to meet in RL!!

Sheree, thanks, that's really nice of you to offer about being rep... You know, if you'd said it a few months back I really would've considered it, but at the moment, I just don't think I'm on here enough to do a worthwhile job. So it's up to ye :wink2: but thanks!

Any other news here? I've been listening to Ray Foley online before work, it's so nice to hear the banter again hahaha

xxx

hey ladies!!!

Conas atá sibh?

So ye're going to see Russ, is that what I gather??? :naughty: coooool!!! It'll be fun to meet in RL!!

Sheree, thanks, that's really nice of you to offer about being rep... You know, if you'd said it a few months back I really would've considered it, but at the moment, I just don't think I'm on here enough to do a worthwhile job. So it's up to ye :wink2: but thanks!

Any other news here? I've been listening to Ray Foley online before work, it's so nice to hear the banter again hahaha

xxx

Hi Niamh, aaw no bother I know what it's like! Tá mé go maith go raibh maith agat :naughty: are you well anyway?

Yeah we went to see Russell :naughty: it was really good! It was lovely to meet up! we went on a tour of Belfast then on Sunday so that was cool, was a really good weekend! :)

Ah I totally understand Niamh, I know you're really busy, that is cool just thought I'd let ye know! I'll continue being the rep so in that case:)

hey ladies!!!

Conas atá sibh?

xxx

Hi Niamh:wub2:

I hope you're okay!

Yeah, as Sheree said we had a little Russell weekend:naughty: T'was fun I say!

Mika better tour soon...:mf_rosetinted:

I think my keypad on this latop is a little slow or something, I've to really press the buttons hard to get anything out of them, its a bit annoying.

I hope you're okay!

Mika better tour soon...:mf_rosetinted:

I think my keypad on this latop is a little slow or something, I've to really press the buttons hard to get anything out of them, its a bit annoying.

Yeah, he just better... :cool::naughty:

I think Russell was probably staying at this place http://www.themerchanthotel.com/ :fisch::naughty: Ollies bar is part of it or something.. bet that was where he was!

Hi Niamh, aaw no bother I know what it's like! Tá mé go maith go raibh maith agat :naughty: are you well anyway?

Yeah we went to see Russell it was really good! It was lovely to meet up! we went on a tour of Belfast then on Sunday so that was cool, was a really good weekend!

Ah I totally understand Niamh, I know you're really busy, that is cool just thought I'd let ye know! I'll continue being the rep so in that case

hey!

Cool, well, you're doing an excellent job so sounds good!

wwwh coool ye got to meet up! How exciting!! I hope the 3 of us can meet up some time...yeah, at the next mika gig would be perfect!! :wub2:

I hope you're okay!

Mika better tour soon..

I know, he'd BETTER......... :mf_rosetinted:

Awwh I hate laptop problems..had to take mine to a repair shop today cos it kept shutting down....the guy reckoned it was just dust, and it seems to be fine now.... I hope yours sorts itself out!

:huglove:

hey!

Cool, well, you're doing an excellent job so sounds good!

wwwh coool ye got to meet up! How exciting!! I hope the 3 of us can meet up some time...yeah, at the next mika gig would be perfect!! :wub2:

I know, he'd BETTER......... :mf_rosetinted:

Awwh I hate laptop problems..had to take mine to a repair shop today cos it kept shutting down....the guy reckoned it was just dust, and it seems to be fine now.... I hope yours sorts itself out!

:huglove:

Haha thanks! I don't have much to do really :fisch::naughty: cos well he doesn't come here and we don't really get that many new members... but that's expected to change now with the new album and all!

Yeah it would be great if we all got to meet up! Have an Irish thread party :naughty: Hopefully there will be a tour this year now!

Haha thanks! I don't have much to do really :fisch::naughty: cos well he doesn't come here and we don't really get that many new members... but that's expected to change now with the new album and all!

Yeah it would be great if we all got to meet up! Have an Irish thread party :naughty: Hopefully there will be a tour this year now!

wouldn't it be faaaab?!!! I'm sure they'll be a tour this year - sure new album and evth!! :punk::punk:

Hello Girls!!! :bye: I love Ireland so I decided to be here for while! And there is something I like very much has a name and a lastname Cillian Murphy! hahaha i love him he's soooooooooo CUTE ..Anyway my name's Cande. And i'm from Argentina I have 18 years old!:wink2:

Hi Cande! aw you're very welcome here! :wink2: We only have 3 regular Irish members and Devin also joins us from time to time :naughty: so you're welcome to stick around :thumb_yello: Haha I like Cillian Murphy too, he's lovely :naughty: I love his film Breakfast on Pluto, have you seen it? Oh and I'm Sheree and I'm 18 as well :wink2:

Yeah it would be great if we all got to meet up! Have an Irish thread party Hopefully there will be a tour this year now!

sounds like fun!!:mf_lustslow:

wouldn't it be faaaab?!!! I'm sure they'll be a tour this year - sure new album and evth!!

also sounds fun!:mf_lustslow:

Hello Girls!!! I love Ireland so I decided to be here for while! And there is something I like very much has a name and a lastname Cillian Murphy! hahaha i love him he's soooooooooo CUTE ..Anyway my name's Cande. And i'm from Argentina I have 18 years old!

Hello Cande :bye:

Welcome to the thread! Is Cillian Murphy in Breakfast on Pluto or is that a different actor that looks similar?? I think it's him...if so he's cool!

I love Breakfast on Pluto:wub2:

I'm 18 too, hi:naughty: