pinkunicorn123

Hahaha! :roftl:

I've honestly never thought of it before, but it looks like Michael better watch out :naughty:

oooh you know what!! I do remember now before the VMA's Russell during a video interview saying pleeease Michael Jackson come to the awards, I want to meet him! and he sounded like he really really wanted to.. so it looks like Russell's got himself a bit of an idol! :naughty:

:naughty:

Ah! so there you go, he must like him. MJ is definetly an...admirable character anyway. It seems unlikely that Russell would be a fan, but why not I suppose..

Even his hair is eerily similar comparing to the Bad video...:hypo:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! so there you go, he must like him. MJ is definetly an...admirable character anyway. It seems unlikely that Russell would be a fan, but why not I suppose..

Even his hair is eerily similar comparing to the Bad video...:hypo:

I found the video on my real player! :naughty: but when I follow the link it says the video is gone, aaaw, but basically Russell is like "please come Michael Jackson, you'll have a lovely time" "I've asked him again and again Michael will you please come to the VMA's ,we're giving you artist of the millenium award, again! please come! I wanna meet Michael Jackson so much but until he comes I'll just wear a glorious glove in his honour" :roftl: that's about all he's got left to complete the look I reckon :naughty:

I just searched Russell Brand Michael Jackson on youtube to see if the video was there, and found something else which I'd watched a good while ago but forgot about, though watching it back now I'm not so sure how I forgot it :naughty: errrm it's quite baaad , don't really think I should post it here :bleh:

I found the video on my real player! :naughty: but when I follow the link it says the video is gone, aaaw, but basically Russell is like "please come Michael Jackson, you'll have a lovely time" "I've asked him again and again Michael will you please come to the VMA's ,we're giving you artist of the millenium award, again! please come! I wanna meet Michael Jackson so much but until he comes I'll just wear a glorious glove in his honour" that's about all he's got left to complete the look I reckon

I just searched Russell Brand Michael Jackson on youtube to see if the video was there, and found something else which I'd watched a good while ago but forgot about, though watching it back now I'm not so sure how I forgot it errrm it's quite baaad , don't really think I should post it here

I love realplayers:wub2:

aw, that sounds cute, I like when people like Michael Jackson, so many just talk about all the media circus about him, but he is a living legend I think.

Glorious glove:naughty:

ah no, you've got me curious now...sneaky pm me:naughty:

Haha yeah I'm sure I've seen that before sometime! don't know what's going on though haha! why is Russell doing that? :roftl:

you don't know where the audio is from?? hmm, I have no idea..I like the way he says "cuz we're like animals" though. And that pic of Mika looking at that fan:wub2: (nice intil you see iceman in the backgroud:naughty:)

I love realplayers

aw, that sounds cute, I like when people like Michael Jackson, so many just talk about all the media circus about him, but he is a living legend I think.

Glorious glove

ah no, you've got me curious now...sneaky pm me

you don't know where the audio is from?? hmm, I have no idea..I like the way he says "cuz we're like animals" though. And that pic of Mika looking at that fan:wub2: (nice intil you see iceman in the backgroud:naughty:)

hmmm ok.. don't say I didn't warn you though :naughty: (i'll pm you in a min!) I've just found more videos off that though I hadn't seen before hilarrrious! some of the stuff he comes out with! :lmfao:

Well the video says it's from "flirt divert messages on scott mills radio one show" hmm I wanna know the proper context though cos I'm obsessed like that :naughty:

I know!! :lmfao: you think aaaw what a sweet pic, then next thing you see Ice man, looking totally out of place or something, he just looks strange I dunno :roftl:

hmmm ok.. don't say I didn't warn you though :naughty: (i'll pm you in a min!) I've just found more videos off that though I hadn't seen before hilarrrious! some of the stuff he comes out with!

Well the video says it's from "flirt divert messages on scott mills radio one show" hmm I wanna know the proper context though cos I'm obsessed like that

I know!! you think aaaw what a sweet pic, then next thing you see Ice man, looking totally out of place or something, he just looks strange I dunno

I got your pm:naughty:

he is one crazy man!

yeah, I hate when you dunno where and when something happened. Sometimes I don't care but it can be annoying.

:lmfao: yeah, ha it's gas!!

He is really odd looking, like creepy or something...and it's not just that pic, it seems like all the time :hypo:

:roftl:

I got your pm

he is one crazy man!

yeah, I hate when you dunno where and when something happened. Sometimes I don't care but it can be annoying.

yeah, ha it's gas!!

He is really odd looking, like creepy or something...and it's not just that pic, it seems like all the time

:lmao: he's hilarious :naughty:

Some of the things he says are quite shocking but I just think it's hilarious that he's actually said it :roftl: though it's kind of what you've come to expect from him now so it's not soo shocking but you know what I mean :naughty: some things are a bit risque though it has to be said :naughty:

:roftl: It would be an odd experience meeting Mika with Ice man, Mika all lovely and warm and smiley, then you look up and are greeted by the cold icey stare of Ice man... frightening! :naughty:

I want to know why Russell did that though yeah! does Ice man work for other people too yeah?

he's hilarious

Some of the things he says are quite shocking but I just think it's hilarious that he's actually said it though it's kind of what you've come to expect from him now so it's not soo shocking but you know what I mean some things are a bit risque though it has to be said

It would be an odd experience meeting Mika with Ice man, Mika all lovely and warm and smiley, then you look up and are greeted by the cold icey stare of Ice man... frightening!

I want to know why Russell did that though yeah! does Ice man work for other people too yeah?

yeah definetly! He comes out with some things that are just crazy, but it's the way he tells them that allows him to get away with it and makes it funny. lol

ha, I bet it is odd. I think it'd be odd seeing a man like ice man anywhere, he'd probably always look...suspicious:naughty:

oh yeah...weird now that you say that. Maybe Russell knows the same Ice man. :roftl: Or maybe he's reading a note that Ice man sent to him:shocked:

:lmfao:

no no it can't be that, much too weird. haha!

Mika and Ice man does seem like one weird combination, and your description really sums that up. :roftl:

I am so tired right now...I should really be asleep! I feel like such a light weight compared to our much later nights!

yeah definetly! He comes out with some things that are just crazy, but it's the way he tells them that allows him to get away with it and makes it funny. lol

ha, I bet it is odd. I think it'd be odd seeing a man like ice man anywhere, he'd probably always look...suspicious

oh yeah...weird now that you say that. Maybe Russell knows the same Ice man. Or maybe he's reading a note that Ice man sent to him

no no it can't be that, much too weird. haha!

Mika and Ice man does seem like one weird combination, and your description really sums that up.

I am so tired right now...I should really be asleep! I feel like such a light weight compared to our much later nights!

Haha, he's not the sort of person I'd feel comfortable sitting next to on a plane flight :naughty:

Hahaha, I just listened to that again with the thought of it being from Ice man to Russell in mind :lmfao: "hello m'lil lady princess" :naughty: and then the little gay voice at the end "much love, Iceman" :naughty:

It's a shame you're not coming to see him in Belfast, we could have met up! He's gonna be there on the 24th.. I can't wait :naughty:

Ah I wish I was tired... my sleeping habit is terrible :thumbdown:

Haha, he's not the sort of person I'd feel comfortable sitting next to on a plane flight

Hahaha, I just listened to that again with the thought of it being from Ice man to Russell in mind :lmfao: "hello m'lil lady princess" and then the little gay voice at the end "much love, Iceman"

It's a shame you're not coming to see him in Belfast, we could have met up! He's gonna be there on the 24th.. I can't wait

Ah I wish I was tired... my sleeping habit is terrible

No way! haha! How uncomfortable would that be.:naughty: I mean maybe he's a lovely man...but it's hard to get past that stare...:hypo:

yeah, It's so much weirder when you think of it like that!lol

I love that vid, I keep watching it over and over now! haha!

On the 24th of this month?? It's probably sold out by now? He should go somewhere closer than Belfast.:naughty:

It's weird, mine is fairly bad, but lately I've been tired at night time...I suppose thats normal. :naughty:

I've an exam in 2 days though, so this is my fun night before I have to become boring and routiney.

It's only one exam though, so it's not to bad.

No way! haha! How uncomfortable would that be.:naughty: I mean maybe he's a lovely man...but it's hard to get past that stare...

yeah, It's so much weirder when you think of it like that!lol

I love that vid, I keep watching it over and over now! haha!

On the 24th of this month?? It's probably sold out by now? He should go somewhere closer than Belfast.:naughty:

It's weird, mine is fairly bad, but lately I've been tired at night time...I suppose thats normal. :naughty:

I've an exam in 2 days though, so this is my fun night before I have to become boring and routiney.

It's only one exam though, so it's not to bad.

me too, I have the window open all night :naughty:

Yeah this month, yeah it's sold out I think, there's probably some on ebay though as always! but yeah I would have loved if he'd come to Dublin, it's a 7 hour train journey for me to get to Belfast :shocked: only for Russell I'd do it... :naughty:

Aw good luck with your exam! you deserve a night off! I have loads of essays to do.. and don't deserve any time off but am taking it anyway and putting loads of pressure on myself, yaaaay :naughty:

me too, I have the window open all night

Yeah this month, yeah it's sold out I think, there's probably some on ebay though as always! but yeah I would have loved if he'd come to Dublin, it's a 7 hour train journey for me to get to Belfast only for Russell I'd do it...

Aw good luck with your exam! you deserve a night off! I have loads of essays to do.. and don't deserve any time off but am taking it anyway and putting loads of pressure on myself, yaaaay

Ah pity. If he did a Dublin show I would go. We shall meet up eventually, I've a feeling we'd have a laugh and a half together:naughty::thumb_yello:

7 hours!! But trains are lovely and it is Russell after all! Enjoy, and try to get to chat to him next time!

It's a French exam, so I'm fairly certain I'll do awful, but I'm not too bothered really, once I don't fail miserably:naughty: Me and languages were never the best of friends, but I shall get there. ha!

Ah you'll be grand. At least you have time to do them...don't you? lol

I do the same myself though, always leave things till the last minute :doh:

Ah pity. If he did a Dublin show I would go. We shall meet up eventually, I've a feeling we'd have a laugh and a half together

7 hours!! But trains are lovely and it is Russell after all! Enjoy, and try to get to chat to him next time!

It's a French exam, so I'm fairly certain I'll do awful, but I'm not too bothered really, once I don't fail miserably Me and languages were never the best of friends, but I shall get there. ha!

Ah you'll be grand. At least you have time to do them...don't you? lol

I do the same myself though, always leave things till the last minute

You know what, I might be able to get you a spare on the RB fansite, at face value... if you were interested.. I mean I don't even know if you are really haha!

It's so strange to think I haven't met anyone from the MFC! I've met so many from the RB fansite... damn Mika and his lack of gigs :sneaky2:

I haven't actually been on a train in yeeears, so I'm kinda looking forward to it actually yeah! :bleh: I'm a bit scared of having to change in Dublin though from heuston to connolly, and I've to get the Luas :shocked: new experience for me :naughty:

aaw good luck with it! I can't help you prepare if you want :bleh: what kind of stuff have ye done?

Hmm... well let's just say I've also left them til the last minute :fisch::naughty:

You know what, I might be able to get you a spare on the RB fansite, at face value... if you were interested.. I mean I don't even know if you are really haha!

It's so strange to think I haven't met anyone from the MFC! I've met so many from the RB fansite... damn Mika and his lack of gigs

I haven't actually been on a train in yeeears, so I'm kinda looking forward to it actually yeah! I'm a bit scared of having to change in Dublin though from heuston to connolly, and I've to get the Luas new experience for me

aaw good luck with it! I can't help you prepare if you want what kind of stuff have ye done?

Hmm... well let's just say I've also left them til the last minute

Of course I'd be interested, but if it's a hassle don't worry about it. I'm free then anyway, so if you had a ticket that no one wanted I'd gladly take it:naughty:

I know! He needs to do more gigs! Especially in the countries that he's barely been too. I think the UK and France especially have been spoilt for choice a lot of the time, where as certain places barely get any gigs. I mean I love travelling to London but it would save a lot of spending if he did a few more in Ireland... he only did a few night clubs way back in early 07 and then Oxegyn...and that's the last of it...

There will be more...someday:thumb_yello:

Ah, well you'll love the train!:wub2: and they've lovely new ones now too, though they still use a handful of the old ones, you'd probably get a new one for such a long distance:wink2:

You're just describing my daily routine! I get the Luas from Heuston almost every day, and Connoly is not too far on the Luas, maybe about half an hour.

Ah I wish I could help you, that's so familiar to me now.

We're doing very basic French, a lot of translating and grammer work. Think Junior Cert. :naughty: It's not too bad, but I've only one year experience so I have to really work at it. If I get stuck I shall pm you,lol

Oh no!...I feel your pain

Of course I'd be interested, but if it's a hassle don't worry about it. I'm free then anyway, so if you had a ticket that no one wanted I'd gladly take it

I know! He needs to do more gigs! Especially in the countries that he's barely been too. I think the UK and France especially have been spoilt for choice a lot of the time, where as certain places barely get any gigs. I mean I love travelling to London but it would save a lot of spending if he did a few more in Ireland... he only did a few night clubs way back in early 07 and then Oxegyn...and that's the last of it...

There will be more...someday

Ah, well you'll love the train! and they've lovely new ones now too, though they still use a handful of the old ones, you'd probably get a new one for such a long distance

You're just describing my daily routine! I get the Luas from Heuston almost every day, and Connoly is not too far on the Luas, maybe about half an hour.

Ah I wish I could help you, that's so familiar to me now.

We're doing very basic French, a lot of translating and grammer work. Think Junior Cert. It's not too bad, but I've only one year experience so I have to really work at it. If I get stuck I shall pm you,lol

Oh no!...I feel your pain

Someone has posted in the spares thread there, they have a spare seat for the same row as me, row 4! I don't know if this is their own ticket or a friend's who can't go though. But someone has already expressed interest, but not definite, I could easily pm her! This is if you'd like to though now! This person goes to soo many Russell gigs, he knows her personally :naughty: she seems really nice though, I've seen her at a few of the ones I've gone to but never spoken to her in person though.

yeah it's a bit sad the way the UK and such gets so much attention, and we're right next door and what do we get! anyway I'm not gonna start up again! :naughty: if he was doing some London gigs now though I'd probably go cos I'm used to it now, it doesn't seem such a big deal going there anymore :)

Half an hour? :shocked: sorry, I'm just not used to Dublin, thought they were closer actually :naughty: and you were like, half an hour, not that far :naughty:

Ye have to get to JC level in one year? :shocked: that's quite hard! feel free to contact me though if you need help!

Someone has posted in the spares thread there, they have a spare seat for the same row as me, row 4! I don't know if this is their own ticket or a friend's who can't go though. But someone has already expressed interest, but not definite, I could easily pm her! This is if you'd like to though now! This person goes to soo many Russell gigs, he knows her personally she seems really nice though, I've seen her at a few of the ones I've gone to but never spoken to her in person though.

yeah it's a bit sad the way the UK and such gets so much attention, and we're right next door and what do we get! anyway I'm not gonna start up again! if he was doing some London gigs now though I'd probably go cos I'm used to it now, it doesn't seem such a big deal going there anymore

Half an hour? sorry, I'm just not used to Dublin, thought they were closer actually and you were like, half an hour, not that far

Ye have to get to JC level in one year? that's quite hard! feel free to contact me though if you need help!

Yeah, you can pm and ask if you think it'll work. I'll go if there was a spare ticket, if there isn't it'll be fine too.:wink2: ooh 'citin!:naughty: Don't put pressure on yourself though, I don't want to make too much work for you. But yeah, I would go if I could, just don't feel obliged if it's too hard to do:wink2: It sounds like one nice fan club anyway!

ha, I know how you feel, I'd rant away myself, but I enjoyed travelling to the gigs so much that it doesn't bother me as much anymore. And I always hope that what he said was true:wink2::wub2:

I know, London seems so easy to get to now. I've only been properly twice and to Heathrow airport only too many times. :naughty:

Haha! Well technically it's not half an hour, I'm just imagining a typical busy traffic day and the Luas being held up for a long time. Half an hour would be the very latest:naughty: I always add extra time to things because it saves lateness. lol

yeah, it is a bit hard, but I'm managing and the lecturers are really nice. They know I've only had one year but I wasn't bad enough to be dropped out of the class, so they must think I'll cope.

There is a Spanish Erasmus student who barely did any French and they allow her to stay, so it's not too strict or anything, they allow for a few people who are not as experienced.

Yeah, you can pm and ask if you think it'll work. I'll go if there was a spare ticket, if there isn't it'll be fine too. ooh 'citin! Don't put pressure on yourself though, I don't want to make too much work for you. But yeah, I would go if I could, just don't feel obliged if it's too hard to do It sounds like one nice fan club anyway!

ha, I know how you feel, I'd rant away myself, but I enjoyed travelling to the gigs so much that it doesn't bother me as much anymore. And I always hope that what he said was true

I know, London seems so easy to get to now. I've only been properly twice and to Heathrow airport only too many times.

Haha! Well technically it's not half an hour, I'm just imagining a typical busy traffic day and the Luas being held up for a long time. Half an hour would be the very latest I always add extra time to things because it saves lateness. lol

yeah, it is a bit hard, but I'm managing and the lecturers are really nice. They know I've only had one year but I wasn't bad enough to be dropped out of the class, so they must think I'll cope.

There is a Spanish Erasmus student who barely did any French and they allow her to stay, so it's not too strict or anything, they allow for a few people who are not as experienced.

Ok, are you sure though? I kind of feel like I'm putting pressure on you to go or something.. don't mean to! Just thought I'd let you know in case you were interested, but if you'd rather not too then just say so, I know it might be a bit strange for you if you were sitting with someone you don't know... but it could be fate she is in the same row as me.. lol! Then there would be the cost of accommodation travel etc, so you know if you'd rather not I don't mind at all :wink2: I'm still going anyway :naughty:

Heathrow's the only London airport I've not been to! But it sounds scary big so I don't mind at all :naughty: plus Aer Lingus is more expensive... and well the only convenience from Heathrow is that it's connected to the tube.. but I like the bus journeys into the city cos you can see the London area and all :bleh:

Ah ok :naughty: do you think I'll manage it ok? it is clear how to get to the Luas from the station? I know nothing :roftl:

Ah that's good! you like the language anyway so that's always a good motivation :)

Ok, are you sure though? I kind of feel like I'm putting pressure on you to go or something.. don't mean to! Just thought I'd let you know in case you were interested, but if you'd rather not too then just say so, I know it might be a bit strange for you if you were sitting with someone you don't know... but it could be fate she is in the same row as me.. lol! Then there would be the cost of accommodation travel etc, so you know if you'd rather not I don't mind at all I'm still going anyway

Heathrow's the only London airport I've not been to! But it sounds scary big so I don't mind at all plus Aer Lingus is more expensive... and well the only convenience from Heathrow is that it's connected to the tube.. but I like the bus journeys into the city cos you can see the London area and all

Ah ok do you think I'll manage it ok? it is clear how to get to the Luas from the station? I know nothing

Ah that's good! you like the language anyway so that's always a good motivation

ha, you're not putting pressure on me at all. I've learned to just say yes to things more since all that time ago in London(I said I'd eat my hand if I couldn't see Mika live,lol), it sounds like fun! I mean what would I gain for not going or not asking you to pm her etc...nothing. Russell is great! Of course I'd go! (fingers crossed it works though) And I don't mind if I've to sit beside a stranger, I'll just say hi to them and we'll all laugh because Russell is on stage :roftl:

And yeah, accomodation can be sorted, I haven't been spending much for fun in a good while, so I can handle this. :wink2: It'd be an adventure!lol

really? It's funny because it's the only airport I've been in at all! haha, my sister was in more than me even though she's younger and doesn't even like London...typical!

You should be fine! The Luas is literally across the road from Heuston, you can't possibly miss it. And there are usually people around to help with the pay machines if you get stuck. The Luas is usually fairly packed going to and from the city centre, so I can't garentee you'd get a seat, but you could be lucky.

If all works I could be there too (you really talked me into this, it better work now) :naughty:

And this annoying voice tells you each stop in Irish and English, so thats fine. And Connolly is the last stop so nothing to worry about.

aye, motivation is key,lol

look at the time!!!!

Your Avatar!! :mf_lustslow:

Edited by tauruslady

ha, you're not putting pressure on me at all. I've learned to just say yes to things more since all that time ago in London(I said I'd eat my hand if I couldn't see Mika live,lol), it sounds like fun! I mean what would I gain for not going or not asking you to pm her etc...nothing. Russell is great! Of course I'd go! (fingers crossed it works though) And I don't mind if I've to sit beside a stranger, I'll just say hi to them and we'll all laugh because Russell is on stage

And yeah, accomodation can be sorted, I haven't been spending much for fun in a good while, so I can handle this. It'd be an adventure!lol

really? It's funny because it's the only airport I've been in at all! haha, my sister was in more than me even though she's younger and doesn't even like London...typical!

You should be fine! The Luas is literally across the road from Heuston, you can't possibly miss it. And there are usually people around to help with the pay machines if you get stuck. The Luas is usually fairly packed going to and from the city centre, so I can't garentee you'd get a seat, but you could be lucky.

If all works I could be there too (you really talked me into this, it better work now)

And this annoying voice tells you each stop in Irish and English, so thats fine. And Connolly is the last stop so nothing to worry about.

aye, motivation is key,lol

look at the time!!!!

Your Avatar!!

Cool :wink2: right so I'll pm her, I'll tell her we are in the same row and that might give us an advantage cos it seems quite ideal :naughty: It would be nice if this works out now :)

Hmm ok... that wouldn't be good if I missed my train :naughty: does the Luas come often in case it was full one time? you don't book tickets I suppose?

Agggh! I know, can't believe it's so late! Thank God I don't have to be in college til 1 tomorrow :naughty:

Hehe! I dunno will I keep it, cos I am really bright and it looks a bit strange when it's small.. but yeah :naughty: I love that pic though, can't stop looking at it! :roftl:

Cool right so I'll pm her, I'll tell her we are in the same row and that might give us an advantage cos it seems quite ideal It would be nice if this works out now

Hmm ok... that wouldn't be good if I missed my train does the Luas come often in case it was full one time? you don't book tickets I suppose?

Agggh! I know, can't believe it's so late! Thank God I don't have to be in college til 1 tomorrow

Hehe! I dunno will I keep it, cos I am really bright and it looks a bit strange when it's small.. but yeah I love that pic though, can't stop looking at it!

ah nice! It does seem fairly ideal...we'll see:wink2:

The Luas come about every 5 mins, so there's no worries about that. It can arrive even quicker than that at peak busy times. Like about 2-3mins a wait. It's so much easier than the way things were before! I dunno how people lived in Dublin without the Luas!ha!

And no, you just buy tickets at the machines when you need them. There might be a way to book tickets, but I've never seen anyone do that. It's easy to get them on the spot though.:wink2:

(actually some train tickets come with Luas to city centre included in the price) You could ask about that in your train station because it might be different in different parts of the country. I sometimes get a train ticket with Luas included, it saves having to buy from the machines at all.

You've college tommorrow?!:thumbdown:

I'm on a "study break" so I'm fine,lol

I think it looks nice! But you could make a banner out of it!!:mf_lustslow:

I can just imagine it now,lol! :wub2:

I have to go...this is crazy!

good morning Sheree! :bye:

lol

ah nice! It does seem fairly ideal...we'll see

The Luas come about every 5 mins, so there's no worries about that. It can arrive even quicker than that at peak busy times. Like about 2-3mins a wait. It's so much easier than the way things were before! I dunno how people lived in Dublin without the Luas!ha!

And no, you just buy tickets at the machines when you need them. There might be a way to book tickets, but I've never seen anyone do that. It's easy to get them on the spot though.

(actually some train tickets come with Luas to city centre included in the price) You could ask about that in your train station because it might be different in different parts of the country. I sometimes get a train ticket with Luas included, it saves having to buy from the machines at all.

You've college tommorrow?!

I'm on a "study break" so I'm fine,lol

I think it looks nice! But you could make a banner out of it!!

I can just imagine it now,lol!

I have to go...this is crazy!

good morning Sheree!

lol

I sent the pm :thumb_yello: hope she doesn't look at what time it was sent :naughty:

Aah that's fine so! It sounds a lot more reliable than the buses here anyway, lol! and actually yeah I think it might be included in my train ticket, cos when I search the journey on Iarnroid Eireann website it says Luas to Connolly, so that would be one less thing to worry about!

A banner :mf_lustslow: tell me what you see Debbie :hypo::naughty:

yeaaaah I must go and all, can't believe we stayed up so late :blush-anim-cl:

Good morninggg :huglove:

I sent the pm hope she doesn't look at what time it was sent

Aah that's fine so! It sounds a lot more reliable than the buses here anyway, lol! and actually yeah I think it might be included in my train ticket, cos when I search the journey on Iarnroid Eireann website it says Luas to Connolly, so that would be one less thing to worry about!

A banner tell me what you see Debbie

yeaaaah I must go and all, can't believe we stayed up so late :blush-anim-cl:

Good morninggg

I hope she doesn't see the time either:blush-anim-cl: lol

Yeah, you should definitly take the train ticket with the Luas ticket, it would be easier.

I see a nice banner in my head :hypo: It's such a nice pic even on it's own, but if you wanted a banner...:fisch::bleh:

Okaaay, Debbie, that one got back to me and said she has someone looking up flights to Belfast, so she'll let me know what happens. Fingers crossed all the flights are like really expensive etc and they can't go

I got your PM, I'm so sorry for not being on yesterday, I really hadn't a chance to. Hope all is okay with it now.:wink2:

I hope she doesn't see the time either:blush-anim-cl: lol

Yeah, you should definitly take the train ticket with the Luas ticket, it would be easier.

I see a nice banner in my head It's such a nice pic even on it's own, but if you wanted a banner...

I got your PM, I'm so sorry for not being on yesterday, I really hadn't a chance to. Hope all is okay with it now.:wink2:

Hmm.. I could have just been getting up for all she knows! :naughty:

Haha! a banner would be nice I guess :blush-anim-cl: sure maybe if you were bored sometime :fisch::naughty:

oh np! I just pmed you back, it’s a long one! :naughty: