pinkunicorn123

Hey ladies!!

Just dropping by to say hey! How are ye? All back to college?

I came back to Lisbon yesterday, back to work too! A bit tired but all good. I don't think I'll be in Ireland again until July!

It's chilly but sunny and bright here :biggrin2:

How are things with ye?

xxx

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5000th post!! :yay::shocked::insane:

How did that happen?!? lol

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well!

Hi Niamh! :bye:

I'm not officially back untill the start of February and I've only two exams this month...one I did today so I've only one more and then still have time off! :naughty: crazy!

I'm still not used to college holidays/study breaks etc.

Ah lovely if your back in the sun, it's freezing here! But I suppose it's nothing like it is in Poland! -25C :shocked:

How are you?

5000th post!! :yay::shocked::insane:

How did that happen?!? lol

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well!

Hi Niamh!

I'm not officially back untill the start of February and I've only two exams this month...one I did today so I've only one more and then still have time off! crazy!

I'm still not used to college holidays/study breaks etc.

Ah lovely if your back in the sun, it's freezing here! But I suppose it's nothing like it is in Poland! -25C

How are you?

well congrats!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Oh cool, looong hols! Are you planning anything for the rest of your time off?

-25??? I can't even fathom it.....lol.

I'm grand, working away at the Portuguese :thumb_yello: I was chatting to Lorna on facebook and she's considering coming for a visit some time before I leave! XD

I hope we can all meet up again soon, at a concert would be nice! lol.

yeah, so funny!!

ah, but it's easy, you just pop into mikasounds and see what he's up to

lol,Yeah, he's definetly beem replaced! London!!:wub2: He'll think the opposite if he sees all yer comment though! lol

I know, we were, but I had to go do stuff, am back now. I won't be long though, I've to go again soon.

I might go on later if I get a chance, love this place lately

Oh yes, all those comments, I just hope he'll be kind enough to let me go without a restraining order :naughty:

Congrats on 5,000 btw! :wink2:

Hey ladies!!

Just dropping by to say hey! How are ye? All back to college?

I came back to Lisbon yesterday, back to work too! A bit tired but all good. I don't think I'll be in Ireland again until July!

It's chilly but sunny and bright here

How are things with ye?

xxx

Hi Niamh, yeah I'm back at college, we are back very early cos we don't have exams, have lots of essays due though :thumbdown:

Good to hear you are back and happy in Portugal! :wink2:

well congrats!!!!!!!

Oh cool, looong hols! Are you planning anything for the rest of your time off?

-25??? I can't even fathom it.....lol.

I'm grand, working away at the Portuguese I was chatting to Lorna on facebook and she's considering coming for a visit some time before I leave! XD

I hope we can all meet up again soon, at a concert would be nice! lol.

yeah, very long! I have nothing major planned. Though me and my friends were considering Funderland if we can all make it. We're such kids:naughty:

Ah nice! I haven't been chatting to Lorna in a while now.

Yeah I hope so too! I can't wait for something new in a concert:wub2:

Oh yes, all those comments, I just hope he'll be kind enough to let me go without a restraining order

Congrats on 5,000 btw!

haha! a restraining order?!?!:roftl:

yeah 5000!! + more,lol

Hiii girls, I'm back from London! it was amazing, the show was excellent so funny, can't wait for the actual tour now! and look what I got over there :D

meandruss.jpg

:wub2:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky you!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I'm sure you've posted this in the Russell thread? Ana (Queenie) just might have to kill you hahaha

xxx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky you!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I'm sure you've posted this in the Russell thread? Ana (Queenie) just might have to kill you hahaha

xxx

hahaa yes I did :naughty:

I didn't know whether I should or not though, don't want it to seem like I'm rubbing it in people's faces, I wish everyone could meet him!

hahaa yes I did :naughty:

I didn't know whether I should or not though, don't want it to seem like I'm rubbing it in people's faces, I wish everyone could meet him!

awwwwh :wub2:

nah of course people know you're not!!! If I were one of his obsessives I'd love to see pics of one of my friends meeting him!!!

I just saw that my last post said "one of his obsessives"....I didn't mean that in a mean way!!! (just in case you think I'm criticising you) man, I can't talk, I'm one of the most obsessive people on the planet, lol! 12 years of a Nick Carter obsession and no signs of it stopping hahahaha

I just saw that my last post said "one of his obsessives"....I didn't mean that in a mean way!!! (just in case you think I'm criticising you) man, I can't talk, I'm one of the most obsessive people on the planet, lol! 12 years of a Nick Carter obsession and no signs of it stopping hahahaha

Hahaa no worries :naughty: I have no problem with the word, I'll openly admit that I'm obsessed, if it's not already obvious :roftl:

wooow 12 years??! :shocked: I think that is called actual genuine love, no? :naughty:

Hiii girls, I'm back from London! it was amazing, the show was excellent so funny, can't wait for the actual tour now! and look what I got over there :D

meandruss.jpg

:wub2:

:mf_lustslow::boing::wub2:

That's amazinG!!!

You got a pic and all! You're so lucky!

You are so pretty in that pic as well!

:yay: You must be so happy!

:mf_lustslow::boing::wub2:

That's amazinG!!!

You got a pic and all! You're so lucky!

You are so pretty in that pic as well!

You must be so happy!

eeeee! :D

haha aaw thanks so much Debbie :wink2:

I'm delighted with it I have to say, lol! Apparently he was looking but then he must have looked away at the wrong moment, I really don't care though, I totally love it :wub2:

I didn't get to speak to him though, I was extremely lucky to get the photo, my friend asked for me the second he came out the door, she really wanted to get it for me bless her, and he was gone within seconds after that! so I'm really grateful :blush-anim-cl:

eeeee! :D

haha aaw thanks so much Debbie :wink2:

I'm delighted with it I have to say, lol! Apparently he was looking but then he must have looked away at the wrong moment, I really don't care though, I totally love it :wub2:

I didn't get to speak to him though, I was extremely lucky to get the photo, my friend asked for me the second he came out the door, she really wanted to get it for me bless her, and he was gone within seconds after that! so I'm really grateful :blush-anim-cl:

wow, that is lucky then!

Pity you didn't get to chat to him, but the picture was worth it!

:wub2: wow...I dunno what to say, it's such a lovely pic. You have to use it on myspace or something! Even though he's looking away, he looks really good in it, kind of cheeky or something :naughty:

I dunno about anyone else, but I wish it was Spring now, I'm so tired of darkness and the cold :boxed:

wow, that is lucky then!

Pity you didn't get to chat to him, but the picture was worth it!

:wub2: wow...I dunno what to say, it's such a lovely pic. You have to use it on myspace or something! Even though he's looking away, he looks really good in it, kind of cheeky or something :naughty:

I dunno about anyone else, but I wish it was Spring now, I'm so tired of darkness and the cold :boxed:

Haha why thank you! I will indeed have to parade it around myspace yes lol! Yeah there is something cute about the way he's looking I think :bleh: and he looks hot!! but you know in person, he looks so amazingly gorgeous, he really does, he's breathtaking! :wub2: I like how his head is rested on mine though and that he's got his arm around me :wub2: *lovelovelove*

Aaaww, I kind of like winter, but I don't really care that much to be honest :roftl:

Haha why thank you! I will indeed have to parade it around myspace yes lol! Yeah there is something cute about the way he's looking I think :bleh: and he looks hot!! but you know in person, he looks so amazingly gorgeous, he really does, he's breathtaking! :wub2: I like how his head is rested on mine though and that he's got his arm around me :wub2: *lovelovelove*

Aaaww, I kind of like winter, but I don't really care that much to be honest :roftl:

parade it around,lol!

I bet he is really gorgeous in the flesh, he has that look of someone "famous" if you know what I mean?! I do think certain people have that auora about them, like they almost glow in a way,haha. I dunno if that makes sense, but I thought the same with Mika, like he really stood out and looked...like a big deal or something. :wub2:

He doesn't look like the average man, like he seems other worldly. (I'm talking about Mika as well as Russell right now sorry:naughty:)

yeah, I know it's boring and I shouldn't care...I just need a big drop of sunshine in my bag :bleh: lol

parade it around,lol!

I bet he is really gorgeous in the flesh, he has that look of someone "famous" if you know what I mean?! I do think certain people have that auora about them, like they almost glow in a way,haha. I dunno if that makes sense, but I thought the same with Mika, like he really stood out and looked...like a big deal or something.

He doesn't look like the average man, like he seems other worldly. (I'm talking about Mika as well as Russell right now sorry)

yeah, I know it's boring and I shouldn't care...I just need a big drop of sunshine in my bag lol

Oh he really is, he's just stunning! and I'm not sure how it's so much more so in the flesh but he really is! Or maybe it is just cos we admire them so much, and we're so used to only seeing them on our 'putas etc.. and it's such a big transition to see them in person! But there definitely is something amazing about it nonetheless :wub2: For Russell though, that reminds me of something he said at the VMA's :naughty: "I am famous in the UK I should probably tell you, because without fame this haircut could be mistaken for mental illness" :roftl: he reckons the haircut only works with fame and wore his hat more in LA :naughty:

Other worldly? :roftl: haha don't let Russell hear you say that, he already thinks he's the new Jesus! :roftl:

Aaaaw! you should go on holiday! :naughty:

Hahaa no worries :naughty: I have no problem with the word, I'll openly admit that I'm obsessed, if it's not already obvious :roftl:

wooow 12 years??! :shocked: I think that is called actual genuine love, no? :naughty:

hahahahaha :lmao: brilliant. Yes, some day, when I meet Nick, I'll tell him that lol.

Hey Debbie!

Long time no type! Hope you're doing okay

xxx

Oh he really is, he's just stunning! and I'm not sure how it's so much more so in the flesh but he really is! Or maybe it is just cos we admire them so much, and we're so used to only seeing them on our 'putas etc.. and it's such a big transition to see them in person! But there definitely is something amazing about it nonetheless For Russell though, that reminds me of something he said at the VMA's "I am famous in the UK I should probably tell you, because without fame this haircut could be mistaken for mental illness" he reckons the haircut only works with fame and wore his hat more in LA

Other worldly? haha don't let Russell hear you say that, he already thinks he's the new Jesus!

Aaaaw! you should go on holiday!

haha, I love that hair illness quote!:naughty:

yeah, it might add too much to his ego saying that...(that sounds like I think he has a big ego:blink:) I don't think he does really. But thinking he's Jesus is another thing. lol

'putas:naughty:

yeah, a holiday would be bliss, but I think I'll just wait for the Summer. :bleh:

Sorry I dissapeared btw., I had to go quickly...

I shouldn't be here again, but I haven't too much reason not to be on it tonight. ha!

hahahahaha :lmao: brilliant. Yes, some day, when I meet Nick, I'll tell him that lol.

Hey Debbie!

Long time no type! Hope you're doing okay

xxx

Hi Niamh! Typical we were all on at different times. I'm good, how about you? Is your Portugese improving?

Hi

Hi carrie :bye:

hahahahaha brilliant. Yes, some day, when I meet Nick, I'll tell him that lol.

haha do! What are the Backstreet boys doing now? As long as you love me is a nice song :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Lucky! I'm jealous.

But it's good you got to meet him

Thank yooou, I know I was very lucky :blush-anim-cl:

haha, I love that hair illness quote!

yeah, it might add too much to his ego saying that...(that sounds like I think he has a big ego) I don't think he does really. But thinking he's Jesus is another thing. lol

'putas

yeah, a holiday would be bliss, but I think I'll just wait for the Summer.

Sorry I dissapeared btw., I had to go quickly...

I shouldn't be here again, but I haven't too much reason not to be on it tonight. ha!

Haha! Russell has a very big ego and is the first person to admit it :naughty: he openly admits he's very self involved, but the way he looks at it is that we are all ourselves and we all have to worry and think about and look after ourselves, right? there is no point getting all involved in like a plant or something cos the plant will just die and you will just be depressed then. :naughty: (he was talking about this Saturday night, but obviously described it in a much funnier way than me but that was the jist of it xD)

It's so funny when he talks about being like the new Jesus :roftl: cos he dresses a bit like him at times too :roftl: I remember a while back on the radio show he was saying he was gonna be revealing a new look at some point in the near future, and Matt was like ooh what is it? and Russell was like, I dunno, Jesus or something :lmfao:

Haha! Russell has a very big ego and is the first person to admit it : he openly admits he's very self involved, but the way he looks at it is that we are all ourselves and we all have to worry and think about and look after ourselves, right? there is no point getting all involved in like a plant or something cos the plant will just die and you will just be depressed then. (he was talking about this Saturday night, but obviously described it in a much funnier way than me but that was the jist of it xD)

It's so funny when he talks about being like the new Jesus :roftl: cos he dresses a bit like him at times too :roftl: I remember a while back on the radio show he was saying he was gonna be revealing a new look at some point in the near future, and Matt was like ooh what is it? and Russell was like, I dunno, Jesus or something :lmfao:

haha! It's good that he admits it though:naughty:

That makes perfect sense, I'm sure it was really funny when he explained it.

Ah that reminds me! I always thought that Russell's outfits look strangely like someone elses, then I thought of who he dressed like:

MichaelJacksonBad.jpg

:roftl:

Sorry but he really does!! the belt, the tight trousers, the hair! Has he ever said anything about good ol Michael??

haha! It's good that he admits it though

That makes perfect sense, I'm sure it was really funny when he explained it.

Ah that reminds me! I always thought that Russell's outfits look strangely like someone elses, then I thought of who he dressed like:

MichaelJacksonBad.jpg

:roftl:

Sorry but he really does!! the belt, the tight trousers, the hair! Has he ever said anything about good ol Michael??

:lmfao: oh my God I never thought of that! :naughty: You have a real point! they really are quite similar :roftl: Russell does mention Michael Jackson on his live dvd a bit when he's talking about Macauly Culkin :naughty: but I don't think I've ever heard them say anything about how he dresses like him! Usually when him or Matt are comparing his dress sense to others, it's described as a mixture between Edward scissorhands and Captain Jack Sparrow, or an S and M Willy Wonka :naughty:

oh my God I never thought of that! :naughty: You have a real point! they really are quite similar :roftl: Russell does mention Michael Jackson on his live dvd a bit when he's talking about Macauly Culkin but I don't think I've ever heard them say anything about how he dresses like him! Usually when him or Matt are comparing his dress sense to others, it's described as a mixture between Edward scissorhands and Captain Jack Sparrow, or an S and M Willy Wonka

:lmfao: you really never thought of that?!

Everytime I watch Ponderland I get this feeling that I've seen that outfit before, and then it hit me! haha!

Yeah he has got the Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparro look to him, but I say that Michael is also a big influence...isn't it obvious. :naughty:

Who's Bad?! ...Russell of course :blink:

:lmfao:

:lmfao: you really never thought of that?!

Everytime I watch Ponderland I get this feeling that I've seen that outfit before, and then it hit me! haha!

Yeah he has got the Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparro look to him, but I say that Michael is also a big influence...isn't it obvious. :naughty:

Who's Bad?! ...Russell of course :blink:

:lmfao:

Hahaha! :roftl:

I've honestly never thought of it before, but it looks like Michael better watch out :naughty:

oooh you know what!! I do remember now before the VMA's Russell during a video interview saying pleeease Michael Jackson come to the awards, I want to meet him! and he sounded like he really really wanted to.. so it looks like Russell's got himself a bit of an idol! :naughty: