pinkunicorn123

wow, I dunno how you do it, I get excited about every blog!

yes, Russell is definitly your main man now!:naughty:

and yeah it's bound to be like that, you hugged Russell!!!:shocked:but seriously, get yourself to mikasounds lounge, Mika's been a treat to us all lately:wub2:

ha, no I swear the colour of MFC in relation to my sig didn't cross my mind! I never even thought of it, so it's just a happy accident..though I still don't really see how it's colours are all that MFCish

lol, I don't mind your rambles at all, at all

yeah, we're divils for our smilies!

haha! don't cry over the smilies!

I dunno, I was too excited to focus on Mika before I left for London, and then I was away for a week, and now it's like aaah so much to catch up on, so little patience :naughty: I will sit down and look at them all soon though :bleh:

Haha, I read that to the tune of Big girl, and then continued to try and read the rest of the post to that tune, which did prove difficult with some words :naughty:

Divils! :roftl: haha!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I was too excited to focus on Mika before I left for London, and then I was away for a week, and now it's like aaah so much to catch up on, so little patience. I will sit down and look at them all soon though

Haha, I read that to the tune of Big girl, and then continued to try and read the rest of the post to that tune, which did prove difficult with some words

Divils! haha!

ah yeah, well you've got time:wink2: he'll wait for you:das: :naughty:

:lmao: yeah I did intend that part to sound like that...though I forgot to keep the rest in tune!:naughty:

Oh! you have to see this

Niki27 made 2 hilarious vids, you have to see!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16302

and

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16281

it's all just a bit of divilment:naughty:

ah yeah, well you've got time:wink2: he'll wait for you:das:

:lmao: yeah I did intend that part to sound like that...though I forgot to keep the rest in tune!

Oh! you have to see this

Niki27 made 2 hilarious vids, you have to see!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16302

and

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16281

it's all just a bit of divilment:naughty:

Sorry I disappeared last night, mfc stopped working for me, would not connect :tears: so I just got fed up and went to bed, where I probably should have been to begin with :naughty:

Oh yeah I saw those earlier though, so funny :naughty:

Hey girls!! How are ye?

Yeah I had tickets for two of the shows and was hoping I could get into Ponderland too and I did haha I know it's sounds mad 3 shows in one week, but I said ah sure why not make the most of it while I can

Ohh I totally know where you are coming from on Noel's voice, I love it too! It is very soothing or something, don't know how to describe it but I like it a lot

Ohh I went to Camden last week, spent the day there, I loved it! The markets are brilliant, such a cool town! Count me in on going for that drink

You should download the radio show when Noel was co presenting with Russell, you'll love it I can get you the link if you want?

Do you watch the Mighty Boosh btw?

Wow, I never knew voices could make such an impression on someone.. you could fall in love over the phone! (don't really know why I thought of that :naughty:)

I love Russell's voice too, I love his accent but when he is all calm and relaxed mode he has a really gorgeous voice too. :wub2:

yaaaay you get the voice thing!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Camden is such a cool place, isn't it?? I'm sure Mika goes to all the Converse shops there :naughty:

Yeah if you get a chance plz send me the link, I'd love to hear it!

xxx

Sorry I disappeared last night, mfc stopped working for me, would not connect so I just got fed up and went to bed, where I probably should have been to begin with

Oh yeah I saw those earlier though, so funny :naughty:

No bother, I was wrecked anyway so I was glad I had a reason to go.

yeah, they're brilliant:naughty:

Hey girls!! How are ye?

Hi Niamh!

I'm good, hope you are too.

Oh and hi Dev:bye:, if your here

Hey girls!! How are ye?

yaaaay you get the voice thing!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Camden is such a cool place, isn't it?? I'm sure Mika goes to all the Converse shops there :naughty:

Yeah if you get a chance plz send me the link, I'd love to hear it!

xxx

Aaaw was there actual Converse shops there? I didn't see any :tears: though there were loads of shoe shops! Maybe I was in it and didn't notice :naughty:

Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/?aogy4dazwmf :wink2: It's a really good show, Russell even put this one on his dvd extras :bleh:

Hi girls!:bye:

I'm just here to say I'll be gone for a few days, but will be back on Friday hopefully. Going to London!!:D

such a week to be going though, I've to get my CAO sorted online in an internet café when I'm there, I'm a bit nervous about that.

And no doubt Mika's blog will be really good this week if it's his birthday and all...or maybe it'll be really bad because he's busy having fun:naughty:

either way I'll probably miss it,lol

Bye!:bye:

I might be back on this evening...

Oh and Dev, your Zoolander sig is so funny!:lmao:

Oh Debbie, London :mf_lustslow: You'll have a great time! Take me with yooouuuuu *kicks and screams*

Ah that's a nice treat after your results and all, hope they went well and hope you get the offer you want :thumb_yello: I'm sure the process is simple enough, don't be nervous :wink2:

Haha it could really go either way with Mika's blog, we'll just have to wait and see :naughty:

Anyway if I'm not talking to you before you go have lots of fun, byyyee :huglove:

Hey girls!!

how's everyone?

Aaaw was there actual Converse shops there? I didn't see any though there were loads of shoe shops! Maybe I was in it and didn't notice

Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/?aogy4dazwmf :wink2: It's a really good show, Russell even put this one on his dvd extras

yeah all the shoe shops there have loads of converse! lol.

Thanks for the link....but it's taking too long to dl at the moment - I'll try again later!

Hi girls!

I'm just here to say I'll be gone for a few days, but will be back on Friday hopefully. Going to London!!:D

such a week to be going though, I've to get my CAO sorted online in an internet café when I'm there, I'm a bit nervous about that.

And no doubt Mika's blog will be really good this week if it's his birthday and all...or maybe it'll be really bad because he's busy having fun

either way I'll probably miss it,lol

Hey!!! cool, have a fab time!!!!!!! Is all your family going?

Don't worry about the CAO, you'll get it sorted :thumb_yello: My sis is gone to South Africa so my mom and I have to do hers tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Did you see the new blog? It's lovely, really nice and personal :blush-anim-cl:

OT! my bday is in 3 days

oooooh cool!!! any plans?

Hey girls!!

how's everyone?

yeah all the shoe shops there have loads of converse! lol.

Thanks for the link....but it's taking too long to dl at the moment - I'll try again later!

Yeah they do alright, I wanted to get some but my mom was like you have enough already (I have 4 pairs) :roftl: she hates them cos they are so flat and are apparently not suitable for Winter :naughty:

I still got some pumps and some Etnies shoes though :bleh:

Alright no prob :thumb_yello: Yeah they take a while to download alright, they have been doing the show since April 2006 so I still have loads to hear, but they are so funny, I love having so many left to get through :D I usually listen to them on the bus and probably get some very strange looks as I try to control my laughter :naughty:

Yeah they do alright, I wanted to get some but my mom was like you have enough already (I have 4 pairs) :roftl: she hates them cos they are so flat and are apparently not suitable for Winter :naughty:

I still got some pumps and some Etnies shoes though :bleh:

Alright no prob :thumb_yello Yeah they take a while to download alright, they have been doing the show since April 2006 so I still have loads to hear, but they are so funny, I love having so many left to get through :D I usually listen to them on the bus and probably get some very strange looks as I try to control my laughter :naughty

FOUR?! :shocked: hahaha yeah I think my feet would get cold in winter, lol

Actually a friend of mine bought a cool pair of them for her sis, but they're too big so she gave them to me! They're cool, they've got pink and black stripes.

hahaha I can imagine u on the bus!!!! :naughty: nahce, very nahce.

Yeah it's nice to have a supply - I'm the same with my fave shows like Criminal Minds and CSI - I love to be able to watch them online, but now I've to wait for new episodes :sad: lol

FOUR?! :shocked: hahaha yeah I think my feet would get cold in winter, lol

Actually a friend of mine bought a cool pair of them for her sis, but they're too big so she gave them to me! They're cool, they've got pink and black stripes.

hahaha I can imagine u on the bus!!!! :naughty: nahce, very nahce.

Yeah it's nice to have a supply - I'm the same with my fave shows like Criminal Minds and CSI - I love to be able to watch them online, but now I've to wait for new episodes :sad: lol

Oh they sound cool! I love converse, they had some really cool ones in Camden too, there were these black ones, covered in black sequins, you know those shiny circular sequin things? :naughty: Oh I really wanted them, but left them behind :( oh well!

Aaaw, when are the new episodes out? I've never watched them if I'm honest, I should have a look sometime!

Oh they sound cool! I love converse, they had some really cool ones in Camden too, there were these black ones, covered in black sequins, you know those shiny circular sequin things? :naughty: Oh I really wanted them, but left them behind :( oh well!

Aaaw, when are the new episodes out? I've never watched them if I'm honest, I should have a look sometime!

sorry, got cut off!

ah yeah i love the sequin ones!! But have u been in Penneys lately? they have shows like that, with silver or white sequins, they're cool!! And only like €6 or €8 or sth.

Yeah season 4 of Criminal Minds starts in Sapt, that's my faaaave show! It ended on such a cliffhanger!

And season 9 of CSI starts in the next few months....

sorry, got cut off!

ah yeah i love the sequin ones!! But have u been in Penneys lately? they have shows like that, with silver or white sequins, they're cool!! And only like €6 or €8 or sth.

Yeah season 4 of Criminal Minds starts in Sapt, that's my faaaave show! It ended on such a cliffhanger!

And season 9 of CSI starts in the next few months....

Oh really? I haven't seen them! Silver ones? :mf_lustslow: Want. :naughty:

Ooh that's something to look forward to so :thumb_yello: I'm looking forward to series 2 of Ponderland, wooo! :D and series 1 is coming out on dvd too, though I already have them all on my lappy top, I'll still be buying it anyway :naughty:

Same here :roftl: don't change it without warning me :naughty:

AAAH is it really?? I didn't know! We'll have to have a forum party! :naughty:

haha ok! i will have to consult you nxt time i plan on getting a new one. lol

we should. lol

oooooh cool!!! any plans?

no. not that i know of. lol

hows ireland atm?