The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all 3 of them. and hoping for a change, he is to all 3 of them too. :mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't minda ya all to be to all 3 too, but o.c. it's not me who decides.. :mf_rosetinted:

i'll start with hammersmith :mf_rosetinted: and see for the rest of them... i have nothing against brixton since i've never been to it... it's just that i have no will to do it... but i might also come to the others and don't bother being at the back...

where will you be staying, avoca ?

booked a hotel in central london. seems fine and is not pricey. not far from hammersmith.

I'm gonna be a selfish bastard :mf_rosetinted: and I hope you'll all enjoy london, palladium and whatever, but will also find a while to pop in and say hi at gigs.. :tears: I looked REALLY forward to meet ya all (again).. :boxed:

booked a hotel in central london. seems fine and is not pricey. not far from hammersmith.

I'm gonna be a selfish bastard :mf_rosetinted: and I hope you'll all enjoy london, palladium and whatever, but will also find a while to pop in and say hi at gigs.. :tears: I looked REALLY forward to meet ya all (again).. :boxed:

don't worry, my problem is that i don't wanna spend my last holidays before a long and intense period of time queuing for a gig i've seen waaaaaaaaaaaay too many times with no valid reason...

oh, I know that dear. you made it clear plenty of times and it's just not my biz to determinate what people should do with their time, god forbids. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm just a little down cause I had pictured some good laughs and time together at gigs, sorry. I'm a pita. better be off for bed. :boxed:

oh, I know that dear. you made it clear plenty of times and it's just not my biz to determinate what people should do with their time, god forbids. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm just a little down cause I had pictured some good laughs and time together at gigs, sorry. I'm a pita. better be off for bed. :boxed:

we'll have some good laughs at hammersmith first, then we'll see :wink2: you're not being a pita, i know what you mean with picturing and so on, but we'll see how it goes !

thx, I REALLY hope I'll be seeing the likes of ya even after hammersmith :tears: cause one of the reasons why I am going, is seeing ya all (again).

and yes, I'm trying to make ya feel guilty, so pls do :mf_rosetinted:

It's not working :mf_rosetinted: One day of queueing is more than enough for me :bleh:

thx, I REALLY hope I'll be seeing the likes of ya even after hammersmith :tears: cause one of the reasons why I am going, is seeing ya all (again).

It's not working :mf_rosetinted: One day of queueing is more than enough for me :bleh:

not working either :mf_rosetinted:

You're going to queue now? And early? :blink:

well... i'm arriving at 8 in the morning... i just want someone to open the door for me before going and joining the others in the queue :tears: but i'm not sure i'll queue with them... i might do that (queue) for the first one, though... don't know :blink: after getting up at 5am, not sure i'll stand it...

I see the sh1t has hit the fan in the other thread......

that's because people can't discuss things without making it too obvious I guess :roftl: I still think it's far from the most offensive topic discussed on this forum, but I guess tha's just me :mf_rosetinted:

that's because people can't discuss things without making it too obvious I guess :roftl: I still think it's far from the most offensive topic discussed on this forum, but I guess tha's just me :mf_rosetinted:

And it has been discussed in here for months, with no one noticing. Nobody reads our thread. :tears:

Just out of interest, which are the offensive topics ?

I'll be seeing you Avoca :wub2:

I see the sh1t has hit the fan in the other thread......

It certainly has.

Nothing new I can assure you. Just the same old storm in a teacup.

The same stuff that goes on in a dozen threads every day, the only difference is it's all in one thread together. Not diluted enough.

And we will probably see the resurrection of the 'I respect Mika' thread.

I mean, I love him to bits, but really......:mf_rosetinted:

I do actually agree that it's a bit too much with all the younglings here and all, but then it should be more consequent :doh: can't say that just because we talk about his penis size - or lack of it, then it's not okay, but everyone can throw the weirdest threads about cum and whatnot up and throw sexual comments around in general and that seems to be perfectly okay :blink: