wedding in southampton

pinkfairy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you, Pinky--everyone is so smug and certain this could never happen, but that's just what Mika wants! They should just watch, he'll show up and show them!

After all, has anyone just tried to ask Mika to play at their wedding before? They just assume he'd decline, but maybe all you have to do is ask! :roftl:

--Jack

I'm with you, Pinky--everyone is so smug and certain this could never happen, but that's just what Mika wants! They should just watch, he'll show up and show them!

After all, has anyone just tried to ask Mika to play at their wedding before? They just assume he'd decline, but maybe all you have to do is ask! :roftl:

--Jack

Should have got him to play at yours and yops jack lol

--Jack

I do remember some threads in the "distant past" where people asked him to come sing at birthdays and stuff...:fisch:

:biggrin2:

He hasnt cancelled for a while ,the boy is back on track

I think he just cancels if Kata is going ... seems to be a trend :naughty:

The next UK tour is doomed...doomed I tell ya :mf_rosetinted:

Ay I'm sorry for spoiling the wedding though...maybe if I wait outside and just throw rice? :tears:

Have you received the RSVP card yet?

Are the band coming too? :wink2:

Better arrange a DJ "just incase" and make sure he plays some MIKA! :biggrin2:

It would be a terrible disappointment if MIKA cancelled hours before the ceremony due to some nasty disease :roftl:

Could you imagine MIKA in church with hundreds of MFC fans there he would run a mile!! LOL!

xx

Archived