Mika Has Changed!

daisylou

I just logged into MySpace and thought something was up as MIKA is always my No.1.

Duh!

Took a few seconds to notice our man (or his lovely sisters!) has changed his photo!

Just thought I would mention it!

xxx

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just logged into MySpace and thought something was up as MIKA is always my No.1.

Duh!

Took a few seconds to notice our man (or his lovely sisters!) has changed his photo!

Just thought I would mention it!

xxx

i noticed that too! even though, i would have picked a better pic of him...there are billions soooo good!!

Haha I "caught" him (or whoever it was) when changing it. I checked my pending friend requests to see if he was still there (he was *sigh*) and then it was still the old pic. A short while later when I was going to check his page I went to my pending friend requests to click his pic and I couldn't find it :roftl: a couple of seconds later I realized why - new pic :bleh:

I've always disliked the old one he had. And I'm not a huge fan of this one either. But atleast it's a bit better than the first one.

Though I don't get why he can't just pick a good one! There are sooo many good, or even great, ones of him out there! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Haha I "caught" him (or whoever it was) when changing it. I checked my pending friend requests to see if he was still there (he was *sigh*) and then it was still the old pic. A short while later when I was going to check his page I went to my pending friend requests to click his pic and I couldn't find it :roftl: a couple of seconds later I realized why - new pic :bleh:

I've always disliked the old one he had. And I'm not a huge fan of this one either. But atleast it's a bit better than the first one.

Though I don't get why he can't just pick a good one! There are sooo many good, or even great, ones of him out there! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

i know lol! i told him to put some recent ones up there :mf_rosetinted:

I noticed this too. I'd just gone on to upload my SH and T4 on the beach pics and before I started it was the old one and after I'd finished the new one was there.

At first I thought I was going doolally, but then I realised he'd been on while I'd been getting my pics on. My timing is always rubbish.

That's the same pic the BBC used for the passes for The Culture Show.

I think the past one was cute, this one isn't as the past one.

But Mika's always Mika and that's always pretty. :blush-anim-cl:

Though, a more informal, funny pic would be better, he's our friend at my space, no? He should be more spontaneous. :wink2: