FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Answer to many people ...:biggrin2:

.. This hasnt started yet .. its open to everyone and will start very soon also the rosettes will start soo , by Sataday night we should be flying...

:biggrin2:

Nobody has missed nothing yet :thumb_yello:

good to know ;)

*starts reading the thread :sweatdrop:*

.. This hasnt started yet .. its open to everyone and will start very soon also the rosettes will start soo , by Sataday night we should be flying...

Ooooo... Then I think I won't have a chance, I'll be gone by then...:tears: :tears: Good luck everyone!!

how long will you be gone for ?

Well, I still don't know, but maybe for 5 months!! I've found a job far from Madrid and I'm afraid I won't have internet connection there:sneaky2: I'll come back now and again whenever I come back home every other weekend though... So the competition is out of the question for me... Thanks anyway for everything, Fred, you're tops!!!:thumb_yello:

Only by me .. :roftl: .. that better than Mika

No they are not

I'll make sure to get you to autograph mine in November at the Dome.

Wow, i just realized that every time i see Mika i have an opportunity to get an autograph and take a picture with him, and its always the last thing on my mind. That's probably because I always give him something. I like to wait to see a person reaction to whatever i give them. I was right in his dressing room too.......

rosettes? Does that mean i should stop waiting for the mail everyday?