• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just As Rare As Victoria Beckham Smiling!

us-only-martin-021809-01__oPt.jpg

We're sure cosmetic dentists around the world would love to get their hands on his chompers!

Coldplay's Chris Martin grins from ear-to-ear in London on Wednesday night.

Why so damn happy????

Earlier that evening, the band went home empty-handed at the Brit Awards. They had ben nominated for four awards.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-19-just-as-rare-as-victoria-beckham-smiling

while I was searchin for last night's reports I found out Chris Martin will add another date at his yet debilitating tour...just coz they've been payed a lot...

http://www.kimt.com/entertainment/story/Coldplay-land-lucrative-Dubai-deal/iw4_bQuE7k2leixV0W7F5Q.cspx

maybe we shoud really start collecting money for a Mika private gig...

"The Viva La Vida hitmakers are to play a one-off gig in Dubai's luxurious Emirates Palace - earning a reported $2 million for just one night's work." :shocked:

coldplay album free Viva La Vida

Free Coldplay Live Album soon

Chris Martin Coldplay's rock superstar with an A-list Hollywood wife has not lost sight of the most important people in the band's incredible success - the fans.

In the year that has gained the band gongs and sales records all over the world, Chris plans to give away a FREE live album to people who go to their huge shows this summer.

Full story: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2247109.ece

http://infopirate.org/topic/coldplay-album-free-viva-la-vida

similar article in French :http://www.evous.fr/musique/spip.php?page=article&id_article=6418

i adore that set of teeth...i'm sure their joy was surpassed at the War Child gig after the Brits, Bono and Brandon Flowers came on stage to sing together...now that's more than any award at least 2 me...

i just noticed the tags to this thread "guy berryman *drools*", it made me laugh just how true that is for most coldplay fans, not me cause i can look w/ my mouth intact :original:

Hi everyone!

So I as I had told you, I went to the show at Shepherds Bush Empire for War Child and the show was absolutely brilliant....We were third row in front of Guy on the right and the venue was perfect, so small and beautiful, we were 2 meters from the stage....:punk: It started with The Killers, Brandon was so charming, they were happy to be there and they did an amazing show (short but so good).... Then while the roadies were preparing the stage for Coldplay a comedian named Al Murray came on stage.... I don't know this man but english people seemed to enjoy! Then Coldplay arrived, it was amazing to see them so close, I still can't believe it.... They performed :

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Lost!

Fix You

Viva La Vida

Everyone was so excited , them, the crowd, at the balcony, I could see Natalie Imbruglia clapping her hands and whistling at them....there was also Neil Tenant in the crowd..Then Chris announced that it was going to be the best encore of all time!!! And it was, first he invited Gary Barlow from Take That and they sang Back for Good together!!!! It was great.... Then the Killers came back on stage with them and they performed All These Things That I've Done by The Killers and suddenly Bono appeared on stage to sing along with them..... I must admit that at this moment I went totally crazy.... I couldn't believe what was happening in front of me!!! OMG!!!!!! Then after the show we waited at the stage door, we saw Jonny and Will very nice!!! Everyone from The Killers, Dave and Brandon signed my booklet and I have my picture with Brandon.... :mf_lustslow: We saw Gwyneth Paltrow, absolutely wonderful, Natalie Imbruglia and Courtney Love and other famous people whose names I can't remember..... but not Chris.....

This will remain one of my best gig experience I think, I still can't believe I was so lucky to be there..... Here are a few pics but my camera isn't very good.....

The Killers

n795068398_1338278_6237.jpg

n795068398_1338280_6858.jpg

n795068398_1338284_7967.jpg

Coldplay

n795068398_1338286_8603.jpg

Hi everyone!

So I as I had told you, I went to the show at Shepherds Bush Empire for War Child and the show was absolutely brilliant....We were third row in front of Guy on the right and the venue was perfect, so small and beautiful, we were 2 meters from the stage....:punk: It started with The Killers, Brandon was so charming, they were happy to be there and they did an amazing show (short but so good).... Then while the roadies were preparing the stage for Coldplay a comedian named Al Murray came on stage.... I don't know this man but english people seemed to enjoy! Then Coldplay arrived, it was amazing to see them so close, I still can't believe it.... They performed :

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Lost!

Fix You

Viva La Vida

Everyone was so excited , them, the crowd, at the balcony, I could see Natalie Imbruglia clapping her hands and whistling at them....there was also Neil Tenant in the crowd..Then Chris announced that it was going to be the best encore of all time!!! And it was, first he invited Gary Barlow from Take That and they sang Back for Good together!!!! It was great.... Then the Killers came back on stage with them and they performed All These Things That I've Done by The Killers and suddenly Bono appeared on stage to sing along with them..... I must admit that at this moment I went totally crazy.... I couldn't believe what was happening in front of me!!! OMG!!!!!! Then after the show we waited at the stage door, we saw Jonny and Will very nice!!! Everyone from The Killers, Dave and Brandon signed my booklet and I have my picture with Brandon.... :mf_lustslow: We saw Gwyneth Paltrow, absolutely wonderful, Natalie Imbruglia and Courtney Love and other famous people whose names I can't remember..... but not Chris.....

This will remain one of my best gig experience I think, I still can't believe I was so lucky to be there..... Here are a few pics but my camera isn't very good.....

The Killers

Coldplay

Wow. It all sounds so amazing. Great pictures. :wub2:

What I would like to know is how you can have the best selling album in the WORLD last year and not win any Brits at all

I know. That really pisses me off. :thumbdown:

Hi everyone!

So I as I had told you, I went to the show at Shepherds Bush Empire for War Child and the show was absolutely brilliant....We were third row in front of Guy on the right and the venue was perfect, so small and beautiful, we were 2 meters from the stage.... It started with The Killers, Brandon was so charming, they were happy to be there and they did an amazing show (short but so good).... Then while the roadies were preparing the stage for Coldplay a comedian named Al Murray came on stage.... I don't know this man but english people seemed to enjoy! Then Coldplay arrived, it was amazing to see them so close, I still can't believe it.... They performed :

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Lost!

Fix You

Viva La Vida

The Killers

Coldplay

Oh. My. God.

I am so jealous!! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
They're coming to Vancouver! COLDPLAY IS COMING TO VANCOUVER! JUNE 20TH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaah you lucky thing:sneaky2::naughty:

They're coming to Vancouver! COLDPLAY IS COMING TO VANCOUVER! JUNE 20TH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're luck! they aren't coming back in Montreal this summer :( tho a friend of mine who has a brother in the press business told me that someone told his brother that Coldplay might play at the Osheaga festival in Montreal....

Angel: "This video gave me nightmares!

Ly: "How come?

Angel: "Like Christ Martin coming for me at night to eat my brains out of my eye sockets!"

Ly: "Ah yes, I can see the headlines now: Coldplay frontman Chris Martin starves to death

Angel: :chair:

:lmfao: What video??

Absolutely not! They're touring until at least late this year. Where do you live?

the east coast of usa:wink2:

I checked on ticketmaster...and it said they were only in California....but I wasn't sure :boxed:

the east coast of usa:wink2:

I checked on ticketmaster...and it said they were only in California....but I wasn't sure :boxed:

Check their website (coldplay.com); they have all their dates listed up there. They're still announcing new dates, too, so you never know. :wink2: