Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

how do u know he wears sunscreen?:naughty:

He might be a rebel.:mf_rosetinted:

anyway, i don't get the article at all.

I read it and though "what the f**k?":naughty:

can someone tell me what a barfly is?:blink:

A barfly is just someone who hangs out in bars alot, or is seen on "the bar scene" all over

Yeah, you know I found lyrics on the internet called Mika is a ****er and well, basically they wanted him to die, saying he's a rent boy and a gay dog rapist. It actually made me very sad...

Thank you, totally agree!

Maybe we are a little overprotecting towards Mika, but he allways seems so nice himself. At least as we know.

When he meets his fans and so on.:thumb_yello:

It seems to me that, if any of this is true, Mika was just being a fan and Lily was reacting like she always does, a little stand offish to keep a distance. No big deal.

It's nice to think that Mika can be a little starstruck too, shows he's just like us.

Hi! Please, could someone explain to me what is the news about in a few words ? I'm a french girl and I'm not very good in english. What is a habitat carrier bag ? Thanks!

-Jennifer-

It seems that Mika met Lily in an exclusive club and tried being friendly, to which Lily responded by not being very nice to him.

The Habitat carrier bag that was mentioned, was a giant bag from Habitat, that Lily was carried in, into another club last week.

Lily Allen, daughter of Hell's bar-prop Keith, is not short of a sense of self-assurance. Ms Allen, top, swanned into the snappy new members' club Shoreditch House with an entourage of stately, affluent-looking ladies in African headdresses. The first person to greet her was the camp chart-topping popstrel Mika, below.

"He was fawning all over her, it was embarrassing really," says my barfly, gagging into her Mojito. "He introduced himself and was really deferential. Lily couldn't have cared less."

Flapping around for small talk, Mika remembered the occasion Lily had got friends to carry her out of a nightclub in a sack. He said: "So, you're not wearing a Habitat carrier bag tonight ..."

Lily Allen: "And you're not in drag for once."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what this is about...:mf_rosetinted:

full article on : http://news.independent.co.uk/people/pandora/article2898423.ece

I am confused. MIka approached Lilly and she was a bitch?

If that is the case. My poor Mika, he was just trying to have a little conversation.

Lily Allen, daughter of Hell's bar-prop Keith, is not short of a sense of self-assurance. Ms Allen, top, swanned into the snappy new members' club Shoreditch House with an entourage of stately, affluent-looking ladies in African headdresses. The first person to greet her was the camp chart-topping popstrel Mika, below.

"He was fawning all over her, it was embarrassing really," says my barfly, gagging into her Mojito. "He introduced himself and was really deferential. Lily couldn't have cared less."

Flapping around for small talk, Mika remembered the occasion Lily had got friends to carry her out of a nightclub in a sack. He said: "So, you're not wearing a Habitat carrier bag tonight ..."

full article on : http://news.independent.co.uk/people/pandora/article2898423.ece

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a little &$%@*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I like her music. However, I read that she can be rude and nasty. He's not alone, and he deserves better.

When I was looking for Lily Allen lyrics (No, no Mika is still number one) :blush-anim-cl: I stumbled over another lyric that was called Mika Haters.

Made me really sad, because it was so mean.

When I read it i tried to think about it the way Mika does when he compares his music to Marmite, you either hate it or love it.:mf_rosetinted:

But then again, could'nt stop have an uncomfortable feeling about this.

At first, i can't understand how anybody can hate Mika, he is not doing any harm.

And second: Not to care about someone's music is one thing, but to go through the effort making lyrics about it and put it on the net?:thumbdown:

I won't put the link up here because I don't want this crap to spread but the name of the site is LyricsZZ.com.

I was thinking of make a thread about this, but I agree with sariflor, don't make a big deal of things that are negative for Mika.:sneaky2:

Are you sure it's the Mika we are all here for? There are a number of Mika's.

Yeah, you know I found lyrics on the internet called Mika is a ****er and well, basically they wanted him to die, saying he's a rent boy and a gay dog rapist. It actually made me very sad...

That's sick and cruel. There are too many of these type around; I've read things that I probably shouldn't, as it gets me upset. Why don't people just leave others alone?! I know that it's happening all over. I just don't get it.

Someone told me once that, when writing in a newspaper, you should imagine you write on dollars, because a page -even a few lines of it- is worth a lot of money. This article is, clearly, a waste of money and a waste of paper as well. None of the so called information it presents is relevant. Moreover, it's completely biassed by the opinion of the writer. I mean, Mika and Lily met. Right. That's the only interesting thing I can surmise from all this pointless rattle. The rest of it seems to be the meandering deductions of a drunkard (the article itself asseses he was drinking a Mojito during the interview).

I don't think things happened as stated in the article; I think it tells the episode through the eyes of a person with too much alcohol (and contempt towards Mika) in him/her.

Lily is not what I'd call a nice person, but I'm sure the conversation about bags was not meant as an offence towards Mika. Oh, and who said Lily didn't care about Mika's "deference"? There's nothing in the news piece to suggest that (except the unfounded opinion of the author).

Anyway, I agree with you: Mika was only trying to be nice and polite and the press ruined everything and turned the whole thing into a drama.:sneaky2:

• 1 year later...

thx, soaring simpson for the link over this thread, which i had overlooked.

well, i am seriously doubting mika ran to lily all deferent or swoony :blink: (maybe we talk about another mika..?).

the comment he referred to her is defo harsh but is this "barfly" a truthful one..? it sounds so not him... :sneaky2:

and as for miss allen's reply, it certaintly is on the same level.

the article is clearly lily wired and so it'd not worry too much about the way it wants to present mika as a superficial paris hilton-like kinda celeb. sad. :boxed:

It's an old article. Not worth woprrying about. The press will respect Mika more once he returns with another HUGE album! He won't be the new kid on the block then. A lot of stars start off being dissed by the press, and end up respected. I think Mika will too, and who cares what Lily Allen says anyway?