Are you ready?Ok...Get ready...After 3, 2, 1...GO!!!

Queen_Freddie

I have to admit I never saw that movie or read the book.............. *hides under her bed*

:roftl: That's ok. But read it some time! :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, the first thing that comes into my mind when I think of Mika is....soft undescribable hugs (don't ask why, oh and I've never met him so I wouldn't know).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: That's ok. But read it some time! :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, the first thing that comes into my mind when I think of Mika is....soft undescribable hugs (don't ask why, oh and I've never met him so I wouldn't know).

This might sound stupid but:

the way you say it... it sounds so beautiful & makes me feel so comfortable :cheerful_h4h:

This might sound stupid but:

the way you say it... it sounds so beautiful & makes me feel so comfortable :cheerful_h4h:

Thank you *hands cookie*

Now you know I have a soft side, not just a scary "Gonna stalk you with fairy floss" side :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, back to being serious, really? Wow I think I might send you something soon. It was a Mika dream I had and I think you'll like it. I haven't told anyone except for Helen yet and that wasn't the very descriptive version because I don't want anyone to laugh :mf_rosetinted:

I'm babbling aren't I? Reply if you understand anything :bleh:

Thank you *hands cookie*

Now you know I have a soft side, not just a scary "Gonna stalk you with fairy floss" side :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, back to being serious, really? Wow I think I might send you something soon. It was a Mika dream I had and I think you'll like it. I haven't told anyone except for Helen yet and that wasn't the very descriptive version because I don't want anyone to laugh :mf_rosetinted:

I'm babbling aren't I? Reply if you understand anything :bleh:

Oi, I hope I'm not to late... I don't really get what you mean but I'll reply anyway :blush-anim-cl:

And thank you for the cookie! That's so great, hehe! :groupwave:

I get this picture of of a happy jumping dancing Mika in green pants and suspenders.

I also get really happy because it means that somebody else knows who he is. (not that many people knew of him in April over here!! I thought I was imagining him or something! but i wasn't. right? riiiiight??)