Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My call : If Mika looked into this thread he "may" find some of it uncomfortable especially the diary things , im not saying its right or wrong .. just a comment :thumb_yello:

Sorry if I have offended anyone, I didn't mean to! But I dint watch the video, so thats a good thing!!:biggrin2: I feel proud......

My call : If Mika looked into this thread he "may" find some of it uncomfortable especially the diary things , im not saying its right or wrong .. just a comment :thumb_yello:

:blink: do you think..he takes himself so seriously? diaries are kinda satire,just for fun in a good way (despite the heavy expressions). Respect is saved for me

OMG!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS????? OKAY, FROM NOW ON, I DONT BELIEVE ANYONE!!!! GRRRRR I'M WAY TOO GULLIABLE!!! :doh::annoyed_h4h:

Aw, I'm sorry. :huglove: I was just kidding, and I hope you're not angry because it wasn't intentional. :original: We were being silly.

Just be happy that it's NOT true. :naughty: Can you imagine Mika knocking someone out? Not that I wouldn't mind him punching the female Mika. :D

Aw, I'm sorry. :huglove: I was just kidding, and I hope you're not angry because it wasn't intentional. :original: We were being silly.

Just be happy that it's NOT true. :naughty: Can you imagine Mika knocking someone out? Not that I wouldn't mind him punching the female Mika. :D

I don't think anyone would mind him punching her! :naughty: :naughty:

No. But that pic of Mika punching like that looked scary!!!:shocked:

:blink: do you think..he takes himself so seriously? diaries are kinda satire,just for fun in a good way (despite the heavy expressions). Respect is saved for me

Good question , sometimes its nice to open it up to the forum or the other mods , if I not sure .. which is some of the time its good to talk through it , rather than this is wrong or bad or insulting

My opinion after reading it is that its too personnel in places

Good question , sometimes its nice to open it up to the forum or the other mods , if I not sure .. which is some of the time its good to talk through it , rather than this is wrong or bad or insulting

...actually I think that people's names were to be changed and many other things:thumbdown:...written language is easy to misunderstand...

so.. what we have to do?:blink:

Personally I saved the diaries on my msn blog just for space/time reasons:sweatdrop: (my pc is nearly dead and took me too time to read all the forums posts to read the diaries). A few time ago I realized that were googled:doh:now I think to cancel them:bleh:

Freds, now you make me feel bad of myself for creating this thread:tears:

Hey no dont feel like that silly!! , we are all in this together , sometimes we look at things and need to make a comment .... thats all ..

If it was "bad" it would not be here now ....:wink2:

I'm a very sensitive person:naughty: So I should leave the idea of giving it to him behind?:blink: