AFTER Happy Ending?

Sity

AFTER Happy Ending I guess Mika is...  

235 members have voted

1. 1. AFTER Happy Ending I guess Mika is...

• Releasing Lollipop as a single.
    • Re-releasing Relax as an official single.
    • Releasing Billy Brown as a single.
    • Releasing some other song from LICM as a single.
    • Releasing some new (outside LICM) song as a single.
    • Releasing his second album..!
    • Releasing some EP I tell you!
    • doing NONE of these! (Read my comment, please).
    • doing something so where can I order it already?!?
    • Runs off to Mexico coast. He's too freakin good at making anything.

Starting a new discussion here (and a poll...)! :blink:

So what do you think?

What shall we expect after Happy Ending?

Was it "the (happy) ending" for Life In Cartoon Motion?

Where's Mika heading next?

:gathering:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, as far as i know hes taking a well deserved vacation and probably gonna work on his new album a bit which i heard was comming out mid-2008(???) correct me if im wrong. so we probably wont hear anything new for a little while. im sure he'll still show up, being friends with perez and all, he'll be on the site some. he might show up at parties and such over in london. i dont suspect he'll travel too much since he is taking time off due t the ear infection and all.

i guess he'll just be having a good time while we all sit here waiting.........and waiting.......and waiting..........:blink:

I would love to see a video for Relax, I have it all planned out in my head.

Or Billy Brown and he could wear a top hat and stroll through some park with Billy Brown just staring at him all confused.

There's already a vid for Relax. My least fave Mika vid. Dunno why... although i do like the bit where Lollipop Girl floats around, and a loada couches followed by Billy Brown fly past our heads... oooh... and the random ships... and the televisions.... and the pianos.... and the marching band... and Big Girl... the pipes freak me out though... and don't get me started on how many times Billy Brown hurtles though space... although it is SOOOOOO cute at the end when he floats calmly past on the couch and curls up to go to sleep... maybe that vid's growing on me!

There's already a vid for Relax. My least fave Mika vid. Dunno why... although i do like the bit where Lollipop Girl floats around, and a loada couches followed by Billy Brown fly past our heads... oooh... and the random ships... and the televisions.... and the pianos.... and the marching band... and Big Girl... the pipes freak me out though... and don't get me started on how many times Billy Brown hurtles though space... although it is SOOOOOO cute at the end when he floats calmly past on the couch and curls up to go to sleep... maybe that vid's growing on me!

ya i'm not a big fan uf it...i like love today over g.k anyday cause it's a little uh weird with the old ladies and stuff

I LOVE GK. When he's playing with the flourescent lights!! So ecclectic and crazy... it's better than all these run of the mill pretending to have sex in jaccuzzis r&b vids. That's why I LOVE Mika so much. I like DECENT music. That's why I'm generally stuck in the 80s musically. It's so good to have a unique, talented artist who's willing to be himself after over a decade of manufactured boy/girl bands or the same basic r&b songs and videos over and over again with the least possible difference between them. Don't BLAME Mika for walking out of Kanye's party. I would have if they'd been playing Kanye-style music!

I LOVE GK. When he's playing with the flourescent lights!! So ecclectic and crazy... it's better than all these run of the mill pretending to have sex in jaccuzzis r&b vids. That's why I LOVE Mika so much. I like DECENT music. That's why I'm generally stuck in the 80s musically. It's so good to have a unique, talented artist who's willing to be himself after over a decade of manufactured boy/girl bands or the same basic r&b songs and videos over and over again with the least possible difference between them. Don't BLAME Mika for walking out of Kanye's party. I would have if they'd been playing Kanye-style music!

ditto...(does anyone even say that anymore?....*walks off puzzled*)

I LOVE GK. When he's playing with the flourescent lights!!

A-HA! I didn't know what they were called! I used to say "halogen bulbs". Thanks. :blink:

Fluorescent lights. :cool:

Now that I think it, Ive heard it before.

EDIT: The Poll so far: 38.89% ppl thinks MIKA's doing an EP next.

I would love to see a video for Relax, I have it all planned out in my head. :wub2:

They already did one... I like it... like it more than Big Girl...

I voted for Relax as a single... No before everyone rushes up and tells me he already has, he hasn't released it everywhere... maybe he'll do that... other than that I would have said an EP...