AFTER Happy Ending?

Sity

AFTER Happy Ending I guess Mika is...  

235 members have voted

1. 1. AFTER Happy Ending I guess Mika is...

• Releasing Lollipop as a single.
    • Re-releasing Relax as an official single.
    • Releasing Billy Brown as a single.
    • Releasing some other song from LICM as a single.
    • Releasing some new (outside LICM) song as a single.
    • Releasing his second album..!
    • Releasing some EP I tell you!
    • doing NONE of these! (Read my comment, please).
    • doing something so where can I order it already?!?
    • Runs off to Mexico coast. He's too freakin good at making anything.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've voted for releasing Billy Brown as a single. It is such a sweet and bitter song, and Mika sings it so mild.... sweet....Erm, I just can't explain.

I like songs with a story, with or without happy ending.

The vid should be an actually (short) movie about Billy Brown. I would love that.

My favourite video is still Grace Kelly, in the first place because that song is why I became a Mika-fan, and in the second place because GK already feels like an oldtime-classic. I guess we'll still be hearing that song on the radio for at least 20 years, regurlarly.:blush-anim-cl:

i dont know...

in France the live at the Olympia will be released the 12th november then after......a brand new single from his 2nd album in february?? it sounds too good to be true...but we never know....

And for the Uk, maybe a surprise for you:mf_rosetinted: he can't stay long without releasing anything...

I've voted for releasing Billy Brown as a single. It is such a sweet and bitter song, and Mika sings it so mild.... sweet....Erm, I just can't explain.

I like songs with a story, with or without happy ending.

The vid should be an actually (short) movie about Billy Brown. I would love that.

My favourite video is still Grace Kelly, in the first place because that song is why I became a Mika-fan, and in the second place because GK already feels like an oldtime-classic. I guess we'll still be hearing that song on the radio for at least 20 years, regurlarly.:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I second you on that!

Billy Brown could be a really sweet video, and with a story.:blush-anim-cl:

GK a classic, love it!:thumb_yello:

I LOVE GK. When he's playing with the flourescent lights!! So ecclectic and crazy... it's better than all these run of the mill pretending to have sex in jaccuzzis r&b vids. That's why I LOVE Mika so much. I like DECENT music. That's why I'm generally stuck in the 80s musically. It's so good to have a unique, talented artist who's willing to be himself after over a decade of manufactured boy/girl bands or the same basic r&b songs and videos over and over again with the least possible difference between them. Don't BLAME Mika for walking out of Kanye's party. I would have if they'd been playing Kanye-style music!

I agree with you 100%

I voted for the EP - the article in The Mail said that he would be releasing this while he works on his next album. I don't think he will re-release Relax, although this could be a possibility as it did not reach many people first time round. I read somewhere (don't ask mne where, as I can't remember!!) that he would never release BB, Lollipop or SITM as singles. I think that with the manic year that he has had, and the 5 single releases already from LICM that the next thing he does will be something new....I sincerely hope so. BUT, most of all, I hope he takes a breather and some time out to relax....

I think after 'Happy Ending' there should be no more songs released from LICM.

A new album is next i think, or possibly some other song (dunno what though!lol!) which we haven't heard, maybe a one off, or maybe a B-side or summat. :thumb_yello:

*trying to establish a telepathic connection to Big M./his management*

Stuck in the middle. Stuck in the middle. Stuck in the middle.

Stuck in the middle.

(hope it works... *crosses fingers*)

*trying to establish a telepathic connection to Big M./his management*

Stuck in the middle.

Good luck with that telepathic message Petra!

And if you DO connect with Mika telepathically, make sure to tell him he needs to come to North Carolina soon so Hannah and I can see him. Thanks :D ROFL

Stuck in the middle.

I want that song tooo !but I don't think he's gonna release it !

But I voted for a EP !!!

I guess Happy Ending is the last single...but I wanted a video for Billy Brooooooooooown :tears:

How cool wud a vid be 4 Billy Brown!?!

I still reckon it'll be lollipop 4 the next single tho. I was sayin on a diff thread that I wanna have a load of mika lollies on my xmas tree this year lol.

Big Love x

I think I heard somewhere that Mika was releasing five or six songs from LiCM...

1) Grace Kelly

2) Love Today

3) Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

4) Happy Ending

so that's two more to go...one more to go if you count "Relax".

dont ask me where i got that from - too long ago and cant remember lol

I would just guess he "ends" the LICM with the Happy Ending.

I don't care if Im wrong tho. :wink2:

I would absolutely love him to release Billy Brown (with bright colours)! :yay: Maybe some Live -performance (with The Royal Sympathy band) as a video! :yay:

EDIT: I just realised there's LIVE -performance and a short entry of Royal Sympathy band in Relax, Take It Easy -video! Oh... No wonder I like it.

ya i'm not a big fan uf it...i like love today over g.k anyday cause it's a little uh weird with the old ladies and stuff

The "Old Ladies" are Raffa and Bella (and his mum if you consider her "old" too!!).........two close family friends and Raffa is the lady who tells her story pre and post Any other world.

I think it's great that all his family and friends are in the video. Don't forget that Raffa is in Love Today too........holding the big L O V E letters at the end and in the big cake.

Vix x

I think I heard somewhere that Mika was releasing five or six songs from LiCM...

1) Grace Kelly

2) Love Today

3) Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

4) Happy Ending

so that's two more to go...one more to go if you count "Relax".

dont ask me where i got that from - too long ago and cant remember lol

Caz, ur right.........from everything I've read/seen Mika say, it's 5 singles from LICM being promoted for a year and a half then an EP -maybe called "Six songs for Sorrow" using some of the sad unused demos I presume then the next album which will sound "angryer" after that.

I really thought they'd release Lollipop for Christmas (maybe with a live video of one of the encores from a filmed gig) but it's not going to happen now because of the timing but I think it would be easy to "re-release" Relax in the New Year but put Lollipop on with in in the way the original "Dodgy Holiday EP" had Billy Brown on it. As there is a live version of Billy on the Love Today single so I don't think he'd use it again.

I'm not sure how the public would react to Lollipop as a single but Relax is already liked by people who don't even know it's Mika so it would be popular.

All this guessing is making my head ache!!

Maybe seeing the video for Happy Ending will sooth it!!

Sigh...........I can't wait! I think it will be the best yet, by far (and I say that as someone who is in the Big Girl vid!!)

Vix x

How cool wud a vid be 4 Billy Brown!?!

I still reckon it'll be lollipop 4 the next single tho. I was sayin on a diff thread that I wanna have a load of mika lollies on my xmas tree this year lol.

Big Love x

Awwwwww poppet, :sad::no: it's not going to happen as Happy Ending is only getting released mid October and Christmas singles need to be out in November so it's too close.:crybaby::tears:

Maybe u could keep your stocking out til Jan just in cases??!:newyear:

Vix x

The poll top 4 so far:

1. (31.72%) Releasing some EP I tell you!

2. (22.76%) Releasing his second album..!

3. (18.62%) Releasing Lollipop as a single.

4. (13.79%) Releasing some new (outside LICM) song as a single.

Hmm... I wonder if even Mika has yet fully decided what to do. :biggrin2:

interesting, i always thought he would have released lollipop by now thou. On average 5/6 singles from a CD seems the "norm" nowadays. Cant wait to here some new stuff thou and a new album would b fab, just think how xcited us lot would b!!! :)