MIKA Official 2008 Calendar

Mirtilla

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if this is a standard 12 month one or a 16 month one? I like those ones. :naughty: If it is i could have it for my birthday instead of Christmas. :thumb_yello: Although as it's not out until 1st October it would only be good for 15 months so maybe it's just a normal 12 months one.

I can't remember when i have bought other 16 month ones, ya know, when they came out in shops......*thinks*:blink:

I have had 13 months calendars LOL start from dec. and go to following dec. :biggrin2:

when are ya going to london, suzie? I think it'll be out by the end of oct./beginning of nov.

You'll be gone? :thumbdown: I'm going in the first week of December - to the December 2nd,3rd, and 4th gigs.

I've toyed with the idea of getting in london, but I think it'd get bent during the flight.. and on amazon it costs a little less than the full price, so even shipping included, it doesn't make a lot of difference to buying it in a shop in the uk.

same story here. god bless h.l. trolleys. :biggrin2: but though it'd fit in a standard size one, it'll probably get bent, which I'd not like.. I am paranoid when it comes to pics, I know.. :mf_rosetinted:

Yup me too... As soon as I know if it's hand luggage size I will decide where to buy it. The year 2008 hasn't started yet. :naughty:

Izzit possible for me to get the calendar elsewhere other than Amazon/UK...?

I SOOOOOOOOOO want the calendar badly...

You can order it from Amazon UK from other countries, I believe. I haven't bought it yet, but I can sign on Amazon UK with my Amazon US account just fine, so I guess it'll work.