MIKA Official 2008 Calendar

Mirtilla

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure how hubby will take the fact we have the boy pics hanging in the kitchen now... :blink: mr M is not his fave person after the BC adventure... :boxed::fisch:

has he not gotten over it yet? oh dear.... so glad i havent a man in my life i can have it in every room of my house:) erm the calendar that is(!)

has he not gotten over it yet? oh dear.... so glad i havent a man in my life i can have it in every room of my house:) erm the calendar that is(!)

oh, he's very tolerant. :bleh: I'll hang it and he won't make that much fuss about it. but going as far as saying that's a calendar he's GLAD to have in our kitchen, that would be to say too much. :biggrin2:

he has been more positive in mika's regards since we got to know of the thank you message, but he's obviously very disappointed, and he's not even a real fan, never been, he just likes his music. still does.

and to be honest, I have not got over it yet myself too and I was a real fan, still am a fan, but my feelings did change a lot since then.

Again, the last post went lost:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MIKA-OFFICIAL-CALENDAR-DANILO-PROMOTIONS/dp/1847701191/ref=sr_1_1/026-2191588-4772433?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189584537&sr=8-1

No pics yet, but it should be released on the 1st October:wink2:

Thanks for posting:thumb_yello: I have to have one!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

yep, this is the perfect excuse to have pix of the ringmaster on my kitchen wall, I may get one for next to my pc as well, I do have 2 anyway so why not more MIka, I will NEVER tire of looking at him sigh:wub2: (hubby?? who's he? what about him?) lol, he just laughs at my dangerous obsession, so I just let him, but if he thinks HE can put up some calenders of extremely young and fit looking women then he has another thing coming :roftl::naughty::naughty::naughty:

yep, this is the perfect excuse to have pix of the ringmaster on my kitchen wall, I may get one for next to my pc as well, I do have 2 anyway so why not more MIka, I will NEVER tire of looking at him sigh:wub2: (hubby?? who's he? what about him?) lol, he just laughs at my dangerous obsession, so I just let him, but if he thinks HE can put up some calenders of extremely young and fit looking women then he has another thing coming

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaah! Sparkly, I have exactly the same double standards as you!! It's fine for me to do but not for him!

The Japanese edition is cool, I have to too! And it was cheap actually, I ordered it directly from HMV Japan for only 20 euros including shipping to the Netherlands.

Maybe I should order that calender yet. :naughty:

Go for it Blue, can't wait to get mine.

And the import version of LICM wil be in my vans CD player as soon as I get it, to give the UK version a well needed rest (it's been in there since February!):naughty:

Go for it Blue, can't wait to get mine.

And the import version of LICM wil be in my vans CD player as soon as I get it, to give the UK version a well needed rest (it's been in there since February!):naughty:

:roftl: is yours starting to make strange noises too? lol