MIKA Official 2008 Calendar

Mirtilla

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a sec.. cancelled ?:thumbdown: I doubt it

I have no idea. Someone got an email from the company saying they weren't making a Mika calendar, but then it's appeared on some websites for preorder or something. I'm just going to wait and see if it's actually released before I order one!

Bad news, I'm afraid...

I emailed Danilo on Friday night, and have just had a response as follows:-

'I'm afraid we are no longer producing a Mika calendar for 2008.

Best wishes

Danilo'

So maybe you guys who have pre-ordered from play.com or Amazon should be asking them about getting your money back. (Unless some other lovely calendar producer would like to make a MIKA one for us... well, we can dream :emot-sad::crybaby: )

Yeah... that was me :sad:

I still don't think a calendar has been produced by anyone (but I would be VERY happy to be proven wrong).

With regard to pre-orders on Amazon - I've always found them pretty hopeless and not very up to date with their info. Fingers crossed for you guys that have ordered them though. I'll be joining you if I find out there REALLY is going to be one...

Jules

xx

WE could make our own, but we would all fight about which pics should go in it!! And we can't sell them. I discussed this with deano earlier in the year, and we can't use MIKA's photos on anything we sell. Which is a pity because MFC would do the best calendar of all I sure!!:biggrin2:

How about a blank calendar to download that we insert our own pictures before we print it out?

(blank meaning no pictures, obviously it would have days and dates and red letter dates perhaps)

I'm hoping for a home-made version.

How about a blank calendar to download that we insert our own pictures before we print it out?

(blank meaning no pictures, obviously it would have days and dates and red letter dates perhaps)

I'm hoping for a home-made version.

mirtilla she said she'd do one. she's good at such things. :thumb_yello: