Mirtilla

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news, I'm afraid...

I emailed Danilo on Friday night, and have just had a response as follows:-

'I'm afraid we are no longer producing a Mika calendar for 2008.

Best wishes

Danilo'

aaaaargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :blowup:

I have been NOT ordering together with someone else my usual sarah kay calendar waiting for this... bastards bastards bastards.... :blowup: (sorry for language).

sigh :tears:

I'll gladly download mirtilla's calendar. I had in past (much before the official mika calendar thing showed up) thought to make one myself, but I have never done in past, so I gave up the idea.

mirtilla's sounds like a fine choice. thx for that. :wub2:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MIKA-OFFICIAL-CALENDAR-DANILO-PROMOTIONS/dp/1847701191/ref=sr_1_1/026-2191588-4772433?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189584537&sr=8-1

oddness.. amazon still lists the item. :blink: they must have not told them the item will no longer be printed. :boxed:

for experience I can say Amazon is quite late:sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Amazon at the end of last week and it looks like as far as they are concerned, a calendar is being released.

Further to this, I was in Derby today, looking for a HMV to buy HE on CD and vinyl, and Ipassed a calender shop.

I went in to see if there was a calender, but no.

Then I asked the guy behind the counter, who was talking to his supplier, who was also in the shop,and he said they were expecting it, and the supplier said it's on their list and they are expecting it to come in nearer Christmas.

So I hope that is good news for us all.

I emailed Amazon at the end of last week and it looks like as far as they are concerned, a calendar is being released.

Further to this, I was in Derby today, looking for a HMV to buy HE on CD and vinyl, and Ipassed a calender shop.

Then I asked the guy behind the counter, who was talking to his supplier, who was also in the shop,and he said they were expecting it, and the supplier said it's on their list and they are expecting it to come in nearer Christmas.

one word:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'm so happy to hear that. Which calander shop was it?

I'm curious to know, how do you lot make it known to people what's on your Xmas wish list??

Maybe I'm being terribly British but I never hint at what I would like. Maybe I just expect people to telepathically 'know' :naughty:

I really want the calendar and DVD for Xmas but I need a cunning way to let my nearest and dearest know this, without having to say "I want the Mika stuff please" :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so British :roftl:

Advice please, lol