Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just showed it to my mum and she was like "well i must say i dont quite get the video..."

-_-

and then i asked if she even knew what the song was about and she was like "no" and i thought HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE SONG???? And then she guessed "he broke up with someone?"

my god my mother is slow lol

i just showed it to my mum and she was like "well i must say i dont quite get the video..."

-_-

and then i asked if she even knew what the song was about and she was like "no" and i thought HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE SONG???? And then she guessed "he broke up with someone?"

my god my mother is slow lol

Haha

soundss likee my mum lolz

x

For such a sad song, that video made me so happy. The balloons and the hands and the light were all sort of showing "hope." I loved the stars that the hands made. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

It made me happy too. The smile on his face in some parts was just priceless. He seemed to glow. :wub2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! Mika's best video and i agree with everyoneles the video is beautiful, and I must admit it made me cry:blush-anim-cl: knowing that it's still a sad song and also knowing that this might be Mika's last single release from LICM, if it is then i must say "what a way to finish off"

Welcome in Mika's world!!!!

Life between reality and cartoons....this video represents more the album than the others....maybe I was expecting to see more emotions in it....

but I like it...so no more comments:bleh:

Thx for posting!!!!

WOW, WOW AND TRIPLE WOW!

It is truly amazing! I love it and feel it really does the song justice. I was upset when I first heard the radio edit because I love the album version so much but this is brilliant.

I really love the star things with the hands, really cleaver and the way the eyes on the drawings move.

It's fabulous and I am a very happy bunny!:biggrin2:

Wow!

It's so....magical!

I absolutely love it; I like it much more than I thought I would by looking at the pics alone.

Now it all 'fits together' so well, and it all makes sense.

Those little hands are so cute, the sky, the stars, he looks so ethereal.......I just love it! It feels like watching a scene out of Peter Pan or something like that.

Well done Mikster, I am impressed.:wub2: See, it all came out well.

him flying through space is a bit too surreal for my liking - although it's a dream, but i'm just more the down-to-earth type. :naughty: but the hands forming stars are great, i agree to that, and i love the beginning of the video, like everything in his room having a life of its own, especially the alarm clock and that little crab on his pillow are cute! :biggrin2: and i love his arms! :wub2: