New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how freddie was replaced?? it seems he is able to be on here more than me?

if you want to let daisylou replace me and i'll be a third rep, help when ever i can get on:wink2:

it prob would be better rainbow sky if i was a reserve, kind of a back up if caz or daisylou want to go together :s i'll still carry out the tasks set, i will just be round as and when i can get here:)

just a thought:)

Awwwww Sweetie that is kind! I am mostly a day girl thats all and i know Cazgirl is mostly a night girl (meaning I come on through the day and her mostly on a night) I honestly don't mind at all if you would prefer to be the rep Hunny I am not upset or anything -promise! Just thought I was being ignored when infact by message just disappeared into thin air with MIKA's balloons! Modern Technology SUCKS!!!:biggrin2:

Its up to you and Rainbowsky to decide I am easy with whatever happens.

xx

Awwwww Sweetie that is kind! I am mostly a day girl thats all and i know Cazgirl is mostly a night girl (meaning I come on through the day and her mostly on a night) I honestly don't mind at all if you would prefer to be the rep Hunny I am not upset or anything -promise! Just thought I was being ignored when infact by message just disappeared into thin air with MIKA's balloons! Modern Technology SUCKS!!!:biggrin2:

Its up to you and Rainbowsky to decide I am easy with whatever happens.

xx

:biggrin2: as long as you can be a rep too... i might not be on as much coz i have soo much coursework coming, and trips to go on...

i'll ask if i can be a back up...:):)

thank you for understnading sweetie:huglove:

It's Ok hun!

Just I asked yonks ago and as I never heard a NO thought must be a rep. Have been right through the thread and my post has vanished into the ether! So you probably never even got it!!!:thumbdown:

No probs hun you picked niced peeps!

xx

As you already discovered, your post got lost so I unfortunately never saw it.

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has suggested for the United States to have a representative in each state. LOL!! Sounds like I'm running for office. :bleh:

California would have a rep, Wyoming, Utah, Washington...etc! U.S. is just too big for one rep. Any ideas?

Charlotte

We won't be having a rep for each state at the moment. In the future we might break the country up into large sections (like Canada).

how freddie was replaced?? it seems he is able to be on here more than me?

if you want to let daisylou replace me and i'll be a third rep, help when ever i can get on:wink2:

it prob would be better rainbow sky if i was a reserve, kind of a back up if caz or daisylou want to go together :s i'll still carry out the tasks set, i will just be round as and when i can get here:)

just a thought:)

hunnyangel, I have PMed you re: this. :thumb_yello:

Well, since no one has signed up for Hungary yet, let me volunteer.

It's not that I am reluctant to take this responsibility, but I am rather busy most of the time.

However, since I have been following news and recorded all stuff from the beginning, I guess I can make quite a good country representative.

So, can you sign me up for Hungary, please. I will do my best to answer everyone as soon as possible.:wink2: