• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

I received a confirmation email :blink:

the picture is included in the project

According to my files, I received your memories...under that category your name is bolded.

However, everyone had to submit a message to mika... and I never got that... atleast I don't think i did.

Is Dani another fan cluber, or is that another name for you? I'm a bit confused.

According to my files, I received your memories...under that category your name is bolded.

However, everyone had to submit a message to mika... and I never got that... atleast I don't think i did.

Is Dani another fan cluber, or is that another name for you? I'm a bit confused.

I PM you:thumb_yello:

Hey guys, well today I have to devote my time to my school work. So, I won't be checking the mfcmag email until later. Please don't panic if you've recently sent in something and I have yet to bold up your name. It will be bolded eventually.

At the present: I need to work on having a meeting time suitable for everyone to discuss layout (for those interested)This meeting also pertains to those who expressed an interest in editing the content of the book. This is going to be a busy 6 or 7 days. I promise, it will be worth it!

SO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU CAN MEET UP...EITHER HERE OR IF YOU HAVE AN MSN MESSENGER ACCOUNT :thumb_yello:

THANKS,

melanie

Layout Assignments (For the reference of the layout team!) :thumb_yello:

Timeline - Sivan

Cover - Sivan

Memories - BonjourMika1990

Favourites - BonjourMika1990

Fan Art - BonjourMika1990

Performance Pics - BonjourMika1990

Mika Fashion - IngievV

Fan Fashion Designs for Mika - IngievV

Messages to Mika - lollipop_monkey

Section header spreads - lollipop_monkey

Mika & Fans - lollipop_monkey

Fan Costumes - lollipop_monkey

Fans at Gigs/Meetups - lollipop_monkey

Stories from around the globe - Lilly

Fan Map - Lilly

Picture Captions - Lilly

heya! i said i'm gonna send pictures from the gig i went to...unfortunately i didn't meet Mika...so no picture (and i am still suffering from that).

Hey irczao - that's great that you're sending us pics. And try to cheer about about not meeting the man himself - your time will come!

Ok, everybody involved in the layout has worked tremendously hard people! So, you better like it :thumb_yello: Though I know you will! Actually, I have no doubt because I've seen alot of the layouts so far and they are out of this world. Tommorow is hopefully the day we send it to the presses to be printed and than, we hope to get it in a few weeks...

Mika will receive this book GOD WILLING on december 4th (the last day of his tour)

Pictures will be posted the 20 something of november and also the PDF version will be available for your viewing pleasure :thumb_yello:

SAY A BIG PRAYER FOR US PLEASE