Happy Ending Track Listing

Becky

I did search this so if it's up already I apologise.

Anyway you can pre-order from HMV and they have the track listing for the Happy Ending Single;

1. Happy Ending [LA Edit]

2. Grace Kelly [Acoustic]

3. Happy Ending [Kleerup Mix]

Must admit, I'm dissapointed there are no demo songs, but oh well:biggrin2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another acoustic version of Grace Kelly??? Aren't there enough of those out there already?

Please don't tell me Kleerup has done a dance mix of HE. :shocked: I just can't imagine that - and after the Police cover thing I'm not sure I want to hear Mika technoed to death again so soon :thumbdown:

But thanks for the info.

Another acoustic version of Grace Kelly??? Aren't there enough of those out there already?

Please don't tell me Kleerup has done a dance mix of HE. :shocked: I just can't imagine that - and after the Police cover thing I'm not sure I want to hear Mika technoed to death again so soon :thumbdown:

But thanks for the info.

mmm kinda agree with you there especially on the Kleerup thing

I was expecting the demo's, too and I hate remixes... so I am not very keen on buying the single... :sneaky2:

If I weren't supposed to be in the UK when it is released I wouldn't even think of buying it... but because I will be there, I think I can spend 2GBP on it. :cool:

ANY NEWS ON THE EP??????

I did search this so if it's up already I apologise.

Anyway you can pre-order from HMV and they have the track listing for the Happy Ending Single;

1. Happy Ending [LA Edit]

2. Grace Kelly [Acoustic]

3. Happy Ending [Kleerup Mix]

Thank you for sharing the info. You beat me to it. :biggrin2:

And I agree no demos, perhaps he is saving them for the EP he said he was going to release?

Thank you for sharing the info. You beat me to it. :biggrin2:

And I agree no demos, perhaps he is saving them for the EP he said he was going to release?

I s'pose, but if an EP has about 7 songs on it; how many of those will be new if he puts his demo's on there?

Actually, I would have been also happy if instead of the acoustic version of GK / LT (7") he had put the acoustic version of Can't Stand Losing You on the single - without the 'noise' that accompanies it on the Radio1 album:thumbdown: (:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: )

Actually, I would have been also happy if instead of the acoustic version of GK / LT (7") he had put the acoustic version of Can't Stand Losing You on the single - without the 'noise' that accompanies it on the Radio1 album:thumbdown: (:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: )

Good call!

I'll second that!!:thumb_yello: