Happy Ending is no.16 on UK's iTunes

paula.pop

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like you say, not so bad since there's little promo. mika should be doing english television soon. all the ones on youtube like, talk shows, are all foreign. the last time mika did a talk show here in england was graham norton with dustin hoffman. :boxed: that was ages ago! and before that it was popworld, but thats at a certain target audience AND its in the morning, so loads and loads of people wouldnt have seen it....more people probably saw Mika on their television sets on a talk show with graham norton than popworld...

like you say, not so bad since there's little promo. mika should be doing english television soon. all the ones on youtube like, talk shows, are all foreign. the last time mika did a talk show here in england was graham norton with dustin hoffman. :boxed: that was ages ago! and before that it was popworld, but thats at a certain target audience AND its in the morning, so loads and loads of people wouldnt have seen it....more people probably saw Mika on their television sets on a talk show with graham norton than popworld...

hey u!

omg that grahm show with dustin was the funniset mika thing i ever saw i think... i cried laughing....

That show is legend in our house :biggrin2: My husband loved it for Dustin, and I loved it for well need i say?:mf_lustslow:

yeah! i showed it to my parents they loved it to :) it was so great ;):thumb_yello:

So, download released tomorrow? Sugababes seem like they are still going very strong and when is Take That released? I'm hearing it everywhere, that and Leona Lewis.

I do like all of the three above , I have to admit, but what threat do they pose to Mika?

Thats not bad considering that there's very little promo:thumb_yello:

That's fantastic! But what's wrong with Mika's management team? Shane Ward (the poor man's Justin T) was on talk shows one month before his single came out. Most other recording stars are prompoted more than Mika. I was watching Mika on Ibiza Rocks, the other week, and he said he hasn't even seen much money from his work as yet!! Well... someone... is getting the money and if it isn't Mika, after all his hard work, then it's a disgrace!! Sack the manager!!!!!!!

Love toiday, from Marilyn

That's fantastic! But what's wrong with Mika's management team? Shane Ward (the poor man's Justin T) was on talk shows one month before his single came out. Most other recording stars are prompoted more than Mika. I was watching Mika on Ibiza Rocks, the other week, and he said he hasn't even seen much money from his work as yet!! Well... someone... is getting the money and if it isn't Mika, after all his hard work, then it's a disgrace!! Sack the manager!!!!!!!

Love toiday, from Marilyn

You're not wrong Marilyn, I would have expected to see him on GMTV, Jonathan Ross, maybe in guest slots on R2 like he has been in the past, but I haven't heard anything.

It's OK if you know, like we do, or if you watch the music channels, but otherwise there's hardly any promotion. I haven't heard it that much on the radio either to be honest.

You're not wrong Marilyn, I would have expected to see him on GMTV, Jonathan Ross, maybe in guest slots on R2 like he has been in the past, but I haven't heard anything.

It's OK if you know, like we do, or if you watch the music channels, but otherwise there's hardly any promotion. I haven't heard it that much on the radio either to be honest.

i havent heard it on radio AT ALL, but thats because i dont often listen to it :roftl:

But yeah, anyone remember that story about Mika wanting to buy a sixth mobile phone but couldn't because there was something wrong with his debit card/credit card? He couldn't afford it or something, and this was WAY after Grace Kelly, I think Love Today was not long released. I don't see how Mika hasn't made much money. He should be rolling in it. Bloody management of his, always screwing it up lmao :lmao:

This is great news, hopefully this will stand him in good stead for the UK Top 40 next week.

He's been No.1 on the Box Breakers chart all week, and it's a shame he's not getting much promo on mainstream tv.

I'm really surprised he's not been on Jonathan Rosses tv show yet, but JR is on 'til just before Christmas, so there is still time.

He's on Freshly Squeezed on Thursday with the making of Happy Ending, so I guess that's something.

This is great news, hopefully this will stand him in good stead for the UK Top 40 next week.

He's been No.1 on the Box Breakers chart all week, and it's a shame he's not getting much promo on mainstream tv.

I'm really surprised he's not been on Jonathan Rosses tv show yet, but JR is on 'til just before Christmas, so there is still time.

He's on Freshly Squeezed on Thursday with the making of Happy Ending, so I guess that's something.

wow cant wait for that ! what time ?