2007: MIKA In 'The Big Issue'

Blue Eyes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting, it's such a nice interview!!

I also find it funny how he wonders how people knew about his Russian teacher's name, he mentioned her full name in the Hamish & Andy interview in Australia if nowhere else...:roftl: ...

About the Big Issue, I must say that whenever I see someone selling it, I buy one.

I think that it's very important to support these people who are making an effort and making the point of not begging, as they can only sell this magazine once they prove to be bit reliable, and it's allr egulated quite strictly.

In short, it's a great social help programme and I find it impossible not to help out with my small contribution :thumb_yello: .

AWWWW

Thanks for posting,.

"and moves with a slighty awkewardenss as though he's constantly trying to avoid knocking something over.

Whenever there is a pause in the conversation he would fill it in with a geeky nervous laugh." PMSL loved the way the interviewer described him.

You know I have had a million and one people tell me about this but not one has bought it! I think that is shocking! help the homeless and see the MIKA article! 2 for the price 1! and will make you feel lifted thinking you helped someone for the sake of your obsession!:biggrin2:

xx

Thank you.

I really would like help homeless.. but i dont want help royal air mail!!!

:plane:

I already wrote to Big Issue because i would like buy 1 or more copies but the delivery rate abroad is expensive.

I thought was better buy more copies (for italians fans) directly in England with the help of MFC member (100% price for homeles not for Mail) than buy only one copie expensive because the delivery is abroad.

If any MFC member can not help me i will buy my copie directly at Big Issue.

Sorry for my grammaticals errors.

ciao

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Sorry, i don't understand the british smilies... :bleh:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: means :

1 you are double kind british fan (Robertina tell me yes, you are)

2 you have 2 extra copies of Big Issue

3 you are double happy because you work in royal air mail

:biggrin2:

Please tell me more... and in Torino i will thank you personally (but in italian....)

Sorry, i don't understand the british smilies... :bleh:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: means :

1 you are double kind british fan (Robertina tell me yes, you are)

2 you have 2 extra copies of Big Issue

3 you are double happy because you work in royal air mail

:biggrin2:

Please tell me more... and in Torino i will thank you personally (but in italian....)

:roftl:

I will bring copies

I will bring a few ... they will be at the gig to hand out ok? .. please head to me if youve asked on the MFC , dont be shy :biggrin2:

Here you go Robertina, enjoy (Colin in spandex... ) ...

colinfirth001.jpg

colinfirth002.jpg

LOVE the bit where he says "I mean, I wasn't born on a horse in f**king Derbyshire, you know" :roftl:

OH. MY.GOD. :mf_lustslow: Thanks for posting this! Two incredible men in the same thread. This is too much. :stretcher:

See you there :biggrin2:

Ill bring a copy to the concert , is this ok with you??? :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much.

If you dont want go at concert like a newspaper seller you can put the review in robertina car... after the gig we will meet sure (we will meet also before the gig... but.... in the queue maybe to bring the review will be uncomfortable...) :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much.

If you dont want go at concert like a newspaper seller you can put the review in robertina car... after the gig we will meet sure (we will meet also before the gig... but.... in the queue maybe to bring the review will be uncomfortable...) :thumb_yello:

Ok great idea!!!! I will leave it there , newspaper sellor :roftl:

Get your Mika press herereeeeeeeeeeeeeee:naughty:

See you soon :biggrin2:

Here you go Robertina, enjoy (Colin in spandex... :blush-anim-cl:) ...

colinfirth001.jpg

colinfirth002.jpg

LOVE the bit where he says "I mean, I wasn't born on a horse in f**king Derbyshire, you know"

BLUE EYES!

sorry i've seen it a bit late, BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU!

and thanks freddie, cause i'll have one original copy for me, with colin and mika together!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

• 1 year later...
My lovely hubby took us to bournemouth for the weekend and as we drove through the town I could have sworn I'd seen MIKA on the front of 'The Big Issue', but decided I'd been dreaming! Later on whilst walking around the shops I saw the mop-haired dandy once again, gracing the front cover and 2 pages inside! Shame there's no new photos, but here it is, the Interview....

mikabigissue001.jpg

mikabigissue002.jpg

mikabigissue003.jpg

xx

could someone re-upoad the scans please?