Mika gets a necklace-cute video

paula.pop

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple... black and white jumped over the top hiding the purple... whats the dif :naughty:

Yeah, black and white jumper over the purple... that's what I said. :wink2::naughty:

All you Aussies pretending....(that you're oblivious to the fact you are tv stars now!) :naughty:

Rainbow Sky

Soangel

Happikali

Nico Collard

Jolene :wub2:

OMG. That was Rainbow Sky, soangel, happikali, nico collard and jolene? NO WAY!!!! :naughty:

All you Aussies pretending....(that you're oblivious to the fact you are tv stars now!)

Rainbow Sky

Soangel

Happikali

Nico Collard

Jolene

sorry Suzy... I have no idea what you're talking about... :naughty:

What are you talking about? :naughty:

I am totally not in that... I dont mention the fact that I'm from Melbourn at all :mf_rosetinted:

And you totally can't see me if you look hard enough in the song ones standing right in front of the stage in the front row (or in big girl behind the super tall photographer.. who had a photographer in front of him)...:mf_rosetinted:

Just like I don't mention I'm from Orange...though no-one knows where Orange is!

DC? Who's that? :naughty:

Of course... I love all the Aussie fans. They are verra thpethial. :wub2: :wub2:

Yay for being thepthial!

sorry Suzy... I have no idea what you're talking about... :naughty:

Just like I don't mention I'm from Orange...though no-one knows where Orange is!

Yay for being thepthial!

Totally not us...

Why that was my evil twin who did the melbourne thing. I would never be so obssessed to travel interstate to a concert :naughty:

Totally not us...

Why that was my evil twin who did the melbourne thing. I would never be so obssessed to travel interstate to a concert :naughty:

Why would anyone want to go to a concert when there is a perfectly good Swannies game on around the corner?

And why on earth would you stand around with a bunch of fangirls looking completely normal, when you can walk around dressed from head to toe in red and white and give everyone else filthies for looking stupid?

Why would anyone want to go to a concert when there is a perfectly good Swannies game on around the corner?

And why on earth would you stand around with a bunch of fangirls looking completely normal, when you can walk around dressed from head to toe in red and white and give everyone else filthies for looking stupid?

Oh yes of course. I mean, that was me. Red and white face paint, footy shorts, jersey scarf, beanie, singing drunkly. Those girls sitting outside a concert venue, obviously wanting to be early, looking normal, why they were jsut.... odd :blink:

:naughty:

Mika concert... pft, I came for the game. (and managed to squeeze a concert in :wink2:)

Totally not us...

No- who would do crazy things like that :fisch:

Oh yes of course. I mean, that was me. Red and white face paint, footy shorts, jersey scarf, beanie, singing drunkly. Those girls sitting outside a concert venue, obviously wanting to be early, looking normal, why they were jsut.... odd :blink:

:naughty:

Mika concert... pft, I came for the game. (and managed to squeeze a concert in :wink2:)

And all those morons then left dejected after their team lost- who do you think had the better night :naughty:

I don't know what's more amusing. That someone would make him a necklace of huge farm animals or that he would love it. Only on MFC! :biggrin2:

Heehehehe ... yes , well we are pretty crazy over here Christine !! :wink2:

Mika also brought the necklace out during the concert & showed the audience & then he took it onto ROVE TV the next day ..... :shocked::roftl:

IMG_0028-1.jpg

Hey! I didn't know where I could ask it...anyway in this video http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=T5h4PvB8Lxg (taken by the take 40 program too, post by I don't remember who) of Big Girl, what did he say before singing? He said that when he wrote that song Jodi Marr told him that he had absolutely say *** (???) to the crowd........so, what did he actually scream?

Hey! I didn't know where I could ask it...anyway in this video http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=T5h4PvB8Lxg (taken by the take 40 program too, post by I don't remember who) of Big Girl, what did he say before singing? He said that when he wrote that song Jodi Marr told him that he had absolutely say *** (???) to the crowd........so, what did he actually scream?

"Promise me you'll remember me when you stand up on the stage and you go 'Good evening Sydney!!'" :biggrin2: (that's us :naughty: )