mika tattoos

rockinbabzz

Wow! That's a really beautiful tattoo! Loved the Happy Ending notes detail! :thumb_yello:

It's cool, because only a Mika fan can look at your tattoo and see it's related to him.

Nice, really nice! Congrats!

Thank you very much ! you're so kind :wink2: yes only Mika fans can see it's related to Mika ..and that's what I wanted . I have very long hair so it's quiet impossible to see it through ! good point when there are too much very curious people around lol

rainbows are so nice :thumb_yello: would you like just a rainbow or with so things added around ?

A rainbow with a musical note would be nice.

Or I wouldn't mind a little pink love heart in the same place that Jordan has hers.

I wouldn't want anything overly trashy though. I'd find it funny, but no-one else would! :naughty:

Did you hear about that man who got a massive Dumbledore on his back and then got abuse from people when JK said Dumbledore was gay? :shocked:

A rainbow with a musical note would be nice.

Or I wouldn't mind a little pink love heart in the same place that Jordan has hers.

I wouldn't want anything overly trashy though. I'd find it funny, but no-one else would! :naughty:

Did you hear about that man who got a massive Dumbledore on his back and then got abuse from people when JK said Dumbledore was gay? :shocked:

NO WAY :shocked: my gosh !!! poor gay !! lol I didn't even now that dumbledore was gay !!! well..if he likes Dumbledore ..why not enjoying what dumbledore likes :naughty:

little pink love hearts are really cute :wink2: maybe you could begin by thinking about everything you want in your tattoo..and then begin by draw it or if it's too hard , go to the tattoo artist.

it's very hard to decide ...very big deal !!

A star and a (simplified) symbol from Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

tatss.jpg

:D i have a question, did it hurt do get a tattoo on your wrist? (sorry if that's the wroong word. ) :D i'm going to get one there on the 22.november :naughty::naughty:

AAAND... if u guys didn't see that.. there's a girl (don't know whoo..)on the MFC who has billybrown as a tattoo on her foot i think :D saw that a loong time ago xD but still rememberiing.. it looked niice :roftl:

:D i have a question, did it hurt do get a tattoo on your wrist? (sorry if that's the wroong word. ) :D i'm going to get one there on the 22.november :naughty::naughty:

AAAND... if u guys didn't see that.. there's a girl (don't know whoo..)on the MFC who has billybrown as a tattoo on her foot i think :D saw that a loong time ago xD but still rememberiing.. it looked niice :roftl:

hmmm I don't know if it hurts on the writs ...I got tattoos behind my neck and inside my ankle and it didn't hurt ...

I was really surprised ...but it depends the person ...

oh I see the tattoo with billy brown who talk about ... it's this thread :wink2:

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14997&highlight=tatoos

hmmm I don't know if it hurts on the writs ...I got tattoos behind my neck and inside my ankle and it didn't hurt ...

I was really surprised ...but it depends the person ...

oh I see the tattoo with billy brown who talk about ... it's this thread :wink2:

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14997&highlight=tatoos

:D Do you have any pictures of your tattoos?:wub2:

:D Do you have any pictures of your tattoos?:wub2:

Yep of course :wink2:

I post my Mika related tattoo picture some minutes ago on this thread.

here it is :

P1050346-3.jpg[/img]

in my post I explained what everything on it means . it's on page 9 .

and this is my tattoo inside my left ankle . it's my father name in elfic language.

here it is :

tatoo-1.jpg[/img]

xxx :wink2:

Yep of course :wink2:

I post my Mika related tattoo picture some minutes ago on this thread.

here it is :

P1050346-3.jpg[/img]

in my post I explained what everything on it means . it's on page 9 .

and this is my tattoo inside my left ankle . it's my father name in elfic language.

here it is :

tatoo-1.jpg[/img]

xxx :wink2:

:mf_lustslow:

it`s lovelyyy!!!

maybe i get 18 i`d get a mika tattoo.. Mika, the MFC and the people i met here make me happy everyday and it`d be a nice idea to never forget it :)

Yes http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article379404.ece

Why would you want Dumbledore on your back anyway?

Geez! :shocked:

Well, each person knows better than anyone the reason to get a tattoo... :wink2:

I wanted to get one, actually, but not Mika-related. I'd love a celtic triskele on my wrist, but I'm afraid of the pain it will cause... :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
I've often tinkered with the idea of either a rose or a Tigger tattoo, and maybe a penguin:naughty:

But I don't know if I would ever go through with it.

OOOooo Rose thats an amazing idea!! you should definately get a penguin tattoo to always remind you of that awesome year 2007!!!!

i will come and hold your hand for moral support if you like :thumb_yello:

edit......how about a penguin holding a rose???

I've often tinkered with the idea of either a rose or a Tigger tattoo, and maybe a penguin:naughty:

But I don't know if I would ever go through with it.

My brother has tigger on his arm - its cute!! :naughty:

I have a cross, with a rose in the centre on my right arm - it

didn't hurt too badly. I then got a name, in Chinese letters, with

a daffodil beside it (I love Spring) and its on my left hip. Man, that

really hurt!! The worst bit was over the hip bone - but the rest of

it was not TOO bad!! :naughty:

I want a tattoo so bad!

but my mom says I can have one when "I'm 18 and don't live at home anymore"

:thumbdown:

I guess thats a fair enough point....i got my tattoos when i moved out and to this day my father still doesnt know i have them!!! :blink:

• 1 year later...
I want a tattoo so bad!

but my mom says I can have one when "I'm 18 and don't live at home anymore"

:thumbdown:

i love mika so much and im only 9 when i am older i want a tatoo on my back saying mika in lebenese and one on my ankle in english i love him so much:wub2: :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: i cant wait till im 18]

i love mika so much and im only 9 when i am older i want a tatoo on my back saying mika in lebenese and one on my ankle in english i love him so much:wub2: :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: i cant wait till im 18]

well... you only has another 9 years until your wish comes true!!!

and welcome to our madness by the way :huglove:

xx

• 3 years later...
I'm really against tattoos ... and cant believe that MIKA made ​​one.

And this tattoo at first seem like a racist but it turns out he is quite innocent. so...:cheerful_h4h:

I get what you're saying, but... I like it! I'm not sure about two things: 1. The area, 2. The tatoo itself.

But the idea of Mika+Tatoo sounds soooo sexy!!

But that girl... :shocked: And on the neck, that probably hurt a lot. But - if Mika loves it... good for him!! ♥

xoxo :blush-anim-cl: