Love her! :mf_lustslow:

She was so sweet to come out and talk with us in LA. You're all right, she isn't really super tall - but she's really beautiful in person, and she's flawless on stage.

Her offstage demeanor is so demure and friendly, its such a contrast to the firecracker she is on stage. I said in the review thread, and I'll repeat it - she's a great addition to the team.

For all the Sara lovahs:

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Is it just me, or did she, for some odd reason, look thinner on the The Tonight Show?

:blink:

Odd..she's thin to begin with, but for some reason she looked smaller to me. haha...

Definitely think it was just me.xD

may have been the black dress,she looked amazing anyway

And the hair was just brilliant

bscap0327-2.jpg

Love her! :mf_lustslow:

She was so sweet to come out and talk with us in LA. You're all right, she isn't really super tall - but she's really beautiful in person, and she's flawless on stage.

Her offstage demeanor is so demure and friendly, its such a contrast to the firecracker she is on stage. I said in the review thread, and I'll repeat it - she's a great addition to the team.

For all the Sara lovahs:

IMG_0340.jpg

oh wow,the pic is perfect :thumb_yello:

Saranayde seems like she's the same height as mika... I'm only 5'3... I think he would crush me if we had to jump up and down together lol... It would be a good death though:naughty:

She does appear to be tall. I'm not so sure that she's the same height as Mika though. Mika is very tall, at around 6'3''. If you've ever seen videos/pictures of when she is performing with Mika, she looks to be 3 inches shorter than him and she is wearing heels. I was at Mika's Kool Haus concert in Toronto and she was wearing high heels. For arguements sake, let's assume that she wears heels that are 4 inches.

Now, take Mika's height (6'3'') and take away 3 inches to get her height compared to Mika's when she is wearing heels, which leaves her at around 6 feet tall with heels on. Then take away another 4 inches (which is about the height of her shoes), which would make Saranayde around 5'8'' without heels on.

Calculations: 6'3'' (Mika)- 3'' (height difference) = 6' (Saranayde with heels)

6' (Saranayde with heels)- 4'' (heel height) = 5'8'' (Saranayde without heels)

may have been the black dress,she looked amazing anyway

And the hair was just brilliant

bscap0327-2.jpg

Probably, that's what I was thinking.

I loved the dress, and looooved the hair!

She doesn't seem that tall to me. haha

Aww, she responded to a message I sent her. What a doll.:wub2:

She does appear to be tall. I'm not so sure that she's the same height as Mika though. Mika is very tall, at around 6'3''. If you've ever seen videos/pictures of when she is performing with Mika, she looks to be 3 inches shorter than him and she is wearing heels. I was at Mika's Kool Haus concert in Toronto and she was wearing high heels. Let's assume that she wears heels that are 4 inches. Take Mika's height (6'3'') and take away 3 inches to get her height compared to Mika's when she is wearing heels, which leaves her at around 6 feet tall with heels on. Then take away another 4 inches, which would make Saranayde around 5'6'' without heels on.

6' (Saranayde with heels)- 4'' (heel height) = 5'6'' (Saranayde without heels)

Slight miscalculation there.

When I went to school, which granted was a while ago now, but imperial measures haven't changed, there are 12" in a foot. Therefore, 6'- 4" would make Sara, without heels, 5'8" not 5'6".

Sorry to be fussy.:blush-anim-cl:

Slight miscalculation there.

When I went to school, which granted was a while ago now, but imperial measures haven't changed, there are 12" in a foot. Therefore, 6'- 4" would make Sara, without heels, 5'8" not 5'6".

Sorry to be fussy.:blush-anim-cl:

I may seem like a dork but it was an honest typo! I actually know there are 12 inches in a foot...it was a mistake (*I'm tearing up for seeming like a dummy*)! I was upstairs about 10 minutes ago and I realized what I had done. I was thinking about this thread and then I realized that my entry was off by 2 inches. I was like...I'm such an idioit! As soon as I came down and turned my computer on, I corrected my mistake right away!

• 4 weeks later...
She does appear to be tall. I'm not so sure that she's the same height as Mika though. Mika is very tall, at around 6'3''. If you've ever seen videos/pictures of when she is performing with Mika, she looks to be 3 inches shorter than him and she is wearing heels. I was at Mika's Kool Haus concert in Toronto and she was wearing high heels. For arguements sake, let's assume that she wears heels that are 4 inches.

Now, take Mika's height (6'3'') and take away 3 inches to get her height compared to Mika's when she is wearing heels, which leaves her at around 6 feet tall with heels on. Then take away another 4 inches (which is about the height of her shoes), which would make Saranayde around 5'8'' without heels on.

6' (Saranayde with heels)- 4'' (heel height) = 5'8'' (Saranayde without heels)

Yeah she's something like that. She was only a little taller than me and I'm 5''5'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...