MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And also....thank you so much to Robi (and her very talented son!) for the lovley notebook! I will treasure it forever!

and so will I!!

-It's a wonderful reminder of a wonderful weekend with wonderful people.

I'm beginning to feel like it was all a lovely dream............................

and so will I!!

-It's a wonderful reminder of a wonderful weekend with wonderful people.

I'm beginning to feel like it was all a lovely dream............................

CIAO SARAH!

same for me...were you real or just olograms? :naughty:

I went to donate blood today and they ask you loads of questions about where you've travelled in the past 12 months.

I was listening to the long list of countries that you have to declare if you've visited recently. They were mainly African and Eastern countries, a couple of Carribbean Islands and several place that I didn't even know where they were.............and then on the end of this huge list of dogy countries..................Italy!!!!!!:shocked:

I thought that I'd misheard!

When I told her that I'd been to Milan and Turin last weekend she got out a map of Italy and asked me to show her where they are! The map had no roads or cities marked on it, so I showed her where I thought they were and then I had to wait while someone else found a proper map. By this time my imagination was running wild -I told them that I was only there for 2 days for a special concert, but they said that they'd have to check it out.

In the end thay told me that there's some really nasty stomach bug in North Eastern Italy and they don't want blood from people who've visited recently!

They did take my blood in the end.

.......but the thing that really annoyed me was that nobody asked me who I'd been to see, so I didn't even get to tell them about it!

(not that they'd have been interested anyway, but I'd have loved the excuse to tell them:biggrin2: )

I live in north eastern italy and the worst stomach bug ever (aside egypt) I got in ireland. :mf_rosetinted: so much for those doctors. :fisch:

....and my worst one ever was on a plane back from Jamaica!

I hardly ate anything in Italy because I was too excited, apart from Robertina's lasagne and that was fantastic!:biggrin2:

I went to donate blood today and they ask you loads of questions about where you've travelled in the past 12 months.

I was listening to the long list of countries that you have to declare if you've visited recently. They were mainly African and Eastern countries, a couple of Carribbean Islands and several place that I didn't even know where they were.............and then on the end of this huge list of dogy countries..................Italy!!!!!!:shocked:

I thought that I'd misheard!

When I told her that I'd been to Milan and Turin last weekend she got out a map of Italy and asked me to show her where they are! The map had no roads or cities marked on it, so I showed her where I thought they were and then I had to wait while someone else found a proper map. By this time my imagination was running wild -I told them that I was only there for 2 days for a special concert, but they said that they'd have to check it out.

In the end thay told me that there's some really nasty stomach bug in North Eastern Italy and they don't want blood from people who've visited recently!

They did take my blood in the end.

.......but the thing that really annoyed me was that nobody asked me who I'd been to see, so I didn't even get to tell them about it!

(not that they'd have been interested anyway, but I'd have loved the excuse to tell them:biggrin2: )

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

oh great lord...they seem to know more than us italians!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

oh great lord...they seem to know more than us italians!

I really thought that it was some kind of joke.

I had to answer all the usual questions like "have you been injecting drugs or sleeping with gay men" and then they single me out for spending 2 days in Italy!!!!!

.....and I did suggest that maybe that they should get some better maps if they want to know where people have been. I could have described the carpark ourside the venue excatly, but I didn't really know where I was!:naughty:

• 9 months later...