MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hi all!

First of all let me thank everybody who were there, guys you know how much I love you???? this weekend was one of the best of my life, meeting you all and spending such a great time together..it's been wonderful!! (Mika would say AMMAZING!:naughty: )

I know Blue updated you already, so I won't repeat everything.

I arrived at about 8 at the venue but managed to join my dear friends at second row, left side of course.:naughty:

The show was great, I loved it! The new arrangements of the songs are brilliant! and i do love actually the new Holy Johnny! Funny funny funny!!!

After the gig we waited outside for them to come out. I managed to meet Martin:wub2: , I was so nervous.. Without Jenny I don't know if I would have gone to him..Jenny thanx soo much!!!!:wub2:

I know Giulietta and Roby managed to speak to Mika, not sure about the others though, cause I was on the other side.. He didn't stay much, only few minutes. Then when he got on the van the security guards made a sort of "human chain" to avoid people pass in front of the van: I was with Jenny and Giuli and saw Mika inside the van and then he looked at our direction and I waved. He recognized me and opened the window and he said "Ciao!! come stai?" (which is "Hi!! How are you?" in italian) and he was like a boy! I was a bit shocked cause didn't expect, and......I finally told him about the ringtone:naughty: He said it was funny and made him laugh (yeah, we all know that:naughty: )

That's it. WONDERFUL, PERFECT NIGHT. AMMMAZING.:naughty:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! I’m not sure you care about my opinion about the Turin gig, but I feel like sharing my personal response with you. I drove for 6 hours on Friday, I left at 3 pm and came back at 2.30 am, nonetheless I managed to get to work on Saturday morning! (It’s not like me at all! What’s happened to me??!!??). I went with a friend, so I decided to sit down ( 3rd row, not bad at all). Well, also because I felt I could faint seeing Mika on stage. HIHI I’m sorry I didn’t meet anybody from MFC.

Here are my feelings and thoughts after the beginning of the gig:

1) Where is he exactly on the stage? I’ve been waiting for ages! I want to see him!

2) Good heavens...he does exist!!! I’m at a loss. I’m surprised stiff (that’s the precise sensation) :shocked:

3) OMG in white...completely unexpected, but he’s gorgeous! The fake braces are super!! The show is different, it’s a new live show and it’s great!

4) He’s so tall and slim! But what about his hand? Speak English please...I love your English!!

5) I can’t believe he can sing so well! His voice is more beautiful than usual! Did he train with his Russian singing teacher in September or what? :jawdrop:

6) Hey he’s restless. He’s always moving, he’s so energetic. He’s a wonderful entertainer. Has he taken a mouthful of vitamins??!!??

7) The show is fantastic!!!:mf_lustslow:

8) Stuck in the middle is terrific and Love today is incredible!! :insane:

9) I want it to last forever, but it’s already coming to an end...:(

10) “Torino ricominciamo?” Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! For sure!!!!!! :woot_jump:

I want another gig. Now! Mika, when are you coming to Milan?

I finally told him about the ringtone:naughty: He said it was funny and made him laugh (yeah, we all know that:naughty: )

FINALLY!!! :punk: It took a while but now he knows! :biggrin2:

Oh and you already know my thoughts about your meetup with Martin... :blush-anim-cl: And I'm still not jealous - my time will come... :naughty:

After the gig we waited outside for them to come out. I managed to meet Martin:wub2: , I was so nervous.. Without Jenny I don't know if I would have gone to him..Jenny thanx soo much!!!!:wub2:

I know Giulietta and Roby managed to speak to Mika, not sure about the others though, cause I was on the other side.. He didn't stay much, only few minutes. Then when he got on the van the security guards made a sort of "human chain" to avoid people pass in front of the van: I was with Jenny and Giuli and saw Mika inside the van and then he looked at our direction and I waved. He recognized me and opened the window and he said "Ciao!! come stai?" (which is "Hi!! How are you?" in italian) and he was like a boy! I was a bit shocked cause didn't expect, and......I finally told him about the ringtone:naughty: He said it was funny and made him laugh (yeah, we all know that:naughty: )

Mirtilla, you met Martin again, you lucky dog! And I love that Mika opened the window to speak to you! He is so kind and it's amazing to hear how he remembers so many of his wonderful fans!

Hi there! I’m not sure you care about my opinion about the Turin gig, but I feel like sharing my personal response with you. I drove for 6 hours on Friday, I left at 3 pm and came back at 2.30 am, nonetheless I managed to get to work on Saturday morning! (It’s not like me at all! What’s happened to me??!!??). I went with a friend, so I decided to sit down ( 3rd row, not bad at all). Well, also because I felt I could faint seeing Mika on stage. HIHI I’m sorry I didn’t meet anybody from MFC.

Of course we want to hear your opinion, Laura! We love to know what everone thought of the gig! I'm glad you had a fantastic time!

Hi all!

First of all let me thank everybody who were there, guys you know how much I love you???? this weekend was one of the best of my life, meeting you all and spending such a great time together..it's been wonderful!! (Mika would say AMMAZING!:naughty: )

I know Blue updated you already, so I won't repeat everything.

I arrived at about 8 at the venue but managed to join my dear friends at second row, left side of course.:naughty:

The show was great, I loved it! The new arrangements of the songs are brilliant! and i do love actually the new Holy Johnny! Funny funny funny!!!

Yay!!! THat's great! I don't know how he reembers us all

Oh, thanks everyone for their reports....and so many pics!:wub2:

Apart from teh concert pics -

It is always lovely to see the ones with all MFcers and to be able put names to faces!

(first impressions about this Torino set- FD's mohawk is quite spectacular:punk: ....and Queenie's hoodie looks strangely familiar:biggrin2: ) And I absolutely love Greta's colourful dress:wub2: and JeyJen's tattoo :mf_lustslow:

FINALLY!!! :punk: It took a while but now he knows! :biggrin2:

Oh and you already know my thoughts about your meetup with Martin... :blush-anim-cl: And I'm still not jealous - my time will come... :naughty:

Your time will come for sure and it will be absolutely brilliant!:wub2:

Mirtilla, you met Martin again, you lucky dog! And I love that Mika opened the window to speak to you! He is so kind and it's amazing to hear how he remembers so many of his wonderful fans!

yeah, very sweet of him indeed! I didn't expect for him to recognize me at all

so sheena!

there not really much to say...i mean...nothing so different from what the others said already!

anyway....here it's my report!

i've never thought that queueing so many hours could be soooooooooooo tiring! the sun was burning our faces....could not drink much cause we were in the middle of nowhere, so no toilets to be seen!!! argh!

but, as i told you already, meeting all friends arriving during the afternoon was soooooo nice!

many of us had never met before...a real surprise!

they were due to open the gates at 7 but they did at 8 and we were freezing...after the sunset! we rushed in as always and we stood at martin's side of the stage, but def too left-sided and the loudspeakers were too near to our poor ears! :shocked:

dolly parton...and the show begins!

the most faboulous mika show ever seen so far......a dream come true!

after the gig, we ran to the cars and wore some warmer clothes on!

...then...............where's mika?????

he came out of the artists' entrance but all the crowd was rushing to him,, screaming, shouting, pushing....oh god, the usual mess! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

he was going to stay, but the security was willing to make him go! maybe because there was too much confusion!...i mean....they could make us queue as in bologna! it's THEIR job!

i had the present i've decided to make since JUNE!!!!! the coverse shoe, painted...and with sequins! and mirtilla had hers, painted as well!

something must be done!

..............so. i made up my mind: robertina, ELBOWS OUT! i got to the barrier and called him aloud! he turned and i could give him my open box!

he took my shoe off the box, his eyes opened wide and said (guess what?)...

AMAAAAAAAAAAZING! THEY ARE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!

and something else i cannot remember...i was too nervous.

he thanked me warmly and after a while he was gone!

oh god, really nothing so special!!!!

but in bologna.....eheheheheheheeh, he commented the shoes so nicely! and promised to wear them! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

god my minds boggled i thought kath said she never got to see mika on the friday nite but there something said between u & mika which she couldnt tell us "sorry" i didnt realize it was the flag "sheena now goes & rest back under her very very large boulder before the stones start being thrown in her direction" :roftl:

god my minds boggled i thought kath said she never got to see mika on the friday nite but there something said between u & mika which she couldnt tell us "sorry" i didnt realize it was the flag "sheena now goes & rest back under her very very large boulder before the stones start being thrown in her direction" :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

..............so. i made up my mind: robertina, ELBOWS OUT! i got to the barrier and called him aloud! he turned and i could give him my open box!

he took my shoe off the box, his eyes opened wide and said (guess what?)...

AMAAAAAAAAAAZING! THEY ARE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!

and something else i cannot remember...i was too nervous.

REALLY????

OH MY GOD! I NEVER EXPECTED THAT WORD OF HIM :lmfao:

Robi, i´m waiting you in the amazing appreciation thread i did this afternoon