MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Trying something different with this event -- putting it on the calendar at the request of some members to see if that makes it easier to find...

So... if you attended Mika's show in Turin (Torino) on 19 October, 2007, we'd love for you to share your stories, pics, vids here!

Grazie!

We're waiting... :biggrin2:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! yesterday in turin...it was.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! great!! the best concert ! a meeting of people from England ,Scotland, Spain, France..and of course Italy!!! Mika was at the top of his energy! 2 bis...and .... I'm going to Bologna now... see ya tomorrow for report!!!

thanks to all the lovely people that made my day a wonderful day!!!

(a special thanks to allegra.... without her,,,I couldn't meet mika and give him my present!)

hellooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! yesterday in turin...it was.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! great!! the best concert ! a meeting of people from England ,Scotland, Spain, France..and of course Italy!!! Mika was at the top of his energy! 2 bis...and .... I'm going to Bologna now... see ya tomorrow for report!!!

(a special thanks to allegra.... without her,,,I couldn't meet mika and give him my present!)

:woot_jump:Thank you Giulietta for taking the time to give us something! Looking forward to the details soon!

dcdeb, I like the fact this thread is on the calendar, thankyou. Means when it drops off the new posts page, we can still access it easily, like now. Without doing a search.

and I cannot twiddle my thumbs waiting any more tonight, I have to go to bed, I hope there will be more reports after Bologna tonight.

And deb, I am off to Disney Sea with the family tomorrow. We have Disneyland and Disney Sea in Tokyo....how many of you knew that!! I am going to go on the Tower of Terror with my 3 kids, can't wait. :biggrin2:

dcdeb, I like the fact this thread is on the calendar, thankyou. Means when it drops off the new posts page, we can still access it easily, like now. Without doing a search.

and I cannot twiddle my thumbs waiting any more tonight, I have to go to bed, I hope there will be more reports after Bologna tonight.

And deb, I am off to Disney Sea with the family tomorrow. We have Disneyland and Disney Sea in Tokyo....how many of you knew that!! I am going to go on the Tower of Terror with my 3 kids, can't wait. :biggrin2:

Glad this works for you, Blue Sky! I also made it a sticky for now... I figure

when things get to be more than a week or so old I'll unstick them...

And woo hoo for Disney Sea -- I understand it's awesome. Definitely on my

"to visit" list -- have a wonderful time!:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

wooah the skeleton guy...looks kinda like a nightmare before Christmas....are his shows more spooky now lol or is it just cos it's near Halloween. I go to see Meatloaf on Halloween lol, not seen him live before so I'm looking forward to that but no where near as much as my Mika gigs the middle of November lol.

Cool you got to meet him!! I thought that no one got too

Thanks for the update and the pic!

Have fun in Bologna today!

Hello everyone.

I'm back from Torino and it was absolutely brililiant!

I haven't got time to write a full report now and my photos are awful (they wouldn't let us use flash:sneaky2: ), but I just wanted to tell you that it was amazing.

The venue was dire and we queued for over 8 hours (no toilets anywhere outside!), but the gig was amazing.

Mika was on top form and got a great response from the crowd. I liked the new singer, Sarah. Mika did the drum part of Love Today topless:mf_lustslow: , he was wearing white shirt and white jeans. (First the one with the stripes like slivery braces, then my favourite one)

Mika spoke to the crowd mainly in Italian and he loved the response that he got for making the effort. He slipped into English a few times when he got confused or forgot the words. Robertina said that his Italian was a bit dodgy, but everyone loved it anyway.

The new backdrop is lovely and the skeleton puppet was quite weird. He did did do Lollipop, did Relax as an encore (and the first song).

He came on stage with his hand bandaged up and he kept it on whilst playing the piano and then took it off during Grace Kelly. I was in the front row and couldn't see what was wrong with his hand so I guess that it was a sprain rather than a wound. (we had seen a non-emergency type ambulance arrive earlier and stay for about 15 minutes, but that may have been unconnected)

Afterwards he only stopped to sign for a few minutes and there was a huge crowd waiting, security virtually bundled him into the mini-bus with his family and he left very quickly.

I can't write on this forum what I think of security, but there's a long story that will follow. The short version is that Kath, Freddie and I were interviewed twice by Mika's video crew who had fixed it for us to speak to us afterwards, Mika agreed, but security wouldn't let us through to him!:furious:

I met lots of fantastic people there and Robertina was a superstar!

I am very tired now and want to spend some time with my family, but I will come back to write more detail tomorrow.

MM

x

Hello everyone.

I'm back from Torino and it was absolutely brililiant!

I haven't got time to write a full report now and my photos are awful (they wouldn't let us use flash:sneaky2: ), but I just wanted to tell you that it was amazing.

The venue was dire and we queued for over 8 hours (no toilets anywhere outside!), but the gig was amazing.

Mika was on top form and got a great response from the crowd. I liked the new singer, Sarah. Mika did the drum part of Love Today topless:mf_lustslow: , he was wearing white shirt and white jeans. (First the one with the stripes like slivery braces, then my favourite one)

Mika spoke to the crowd mainly in Italian and he loved the response that he got for making the effort. He slipped into English a few times when he got confused or forgot the words. Robertina said that his Italian was a bit dodgy, but everyone loved it anyway.

The new backdrop is lovely and the skeleton puppet was quite weird. He did did do Lollipop, did Relax as an encore (and the first song).

He came on stage with his hand bandaged up and he kept it on whilst playing the piano and then took it off during Grace Kelly. I was in the front row and couldn't see what was wrong with his hand so I guess that it was a sprain rather than a wound. (we had seen a non-emergency type ambulance arrive earlier and stay for about 15 minutes, but that may have been unconnected)

Afterwards he only stopped to sign for a few minutes and there was a huge crowd waiting, security virtually bundled him into the mini-bus with his family and he left very quickly.

I can't write on this forum what I think of security, but there's a long story that will follow. The short version is that Kath, Freddie and I were interviewed twice by Mika's video crew who had fixed it for us to speak to us afterwards, Mika agreed, but security wouldn't let us through to him!:furious:

I met lots of fantastic people there and Robertina was a superstar!

I am very tired now and want to spend some time with my family, but I will come back to write more detail tomorrow.

MM

x

thanks soo much hun ! i got most of it right from the messages i was getting passed on ! :thumb_yello: glad you all had an awesome time !! x :wink2: