MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HALLO GUYS!!

i want to thank you all of you! you are AMAZING!

i past 2 BEAUTIFUL days, 2 BRILLIANT gigs!

and Mika is LOVELY as usual!!!!

Thank you so much!!

these are some of my pics!

PS."Sono stato cciso da un orsetto....":wub2:

Original.aspx?Id=mika_365519

Original.aspx?Id=mika2_365520

Original.aspx?Id=mika3_365521

Original.aspx?Id=mika4_365522

Original.aspx?Id=mika5_365523

Original.aspx?Id=mika6_365524

Original.aspx?Id=mika7_365525

Thanks for the pics :thumb_yello:

HALLO GUYS!!

i want to thank you all of you! you are AMAZING!

i past 2 BEAUTIFUL days, 2 BRILLIANT gigs!

and Mika is LOVELY as usual!!!!

Thank you so much!!

these are some of my pics!

PS."Sono stato cciso da un orsetto....":wub2:

Original.aspx?Id=mika_365519

Original.aspx?Id=mika2_365520

Original.aspx?Id=mika3_365521

Original.aspx?Id=mika4_365522

Original.aspx?Id=mika5_365523

Original.aspx?Id=mika6_365524

Original.aspx?Id=mika7_365525

!!

WOW:shocked:

WOW!

WOW!!!

they're beeeeeeeautiful!!:wub2: :wub2:

and so close up!

either you had a really good spot, or you have an amazing camera:naughty:

either way,

THANK YOU!!!!:yay::flowers2:

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

i hope Mirtilla will post her shoe!

Wow, that boy is spoiled rotten! No wonder he said they were amaaaazing. They are. Wow!! I hope he wears them somewhere you can see them on him.

Thanks for the pictures Koko. I can't believe how close you were. Cherisse's pants are cool. I really love the one where you can see the bandage on Mika's hand. He looks lost and forlorn in the snow.

:biggrin2:

It was aaaammzziinngg!!!

So we got to the airport the night before and after a few drinkies with Mika Mad we landed ...., Robi picked us up and we had the famous lasagne and wineee ohh and biscuits you dip into white wine .. mmmmmm

The next day we Robi picked up Kath and we headed to the venue .. it was a place in the middle of a dust field ... Anyways we started standing from 2 ish and put the MFC flag over the railings ..

More people turned up and we chatted and lauged and had some drinkies .....

So many names I cant list them all , tipsy girl has done that for me , all I can say is that the MFC is sooo special and I hope it stays that way , I have never met such amazing people ..xxxxxxxxx

So it must of been around 7 when the camera crew noticed Black and White Queen , they interviewed them then me , Mika Mad and Kath got asked questions with the MFC flag!! , they even videod the signatures!!!

The doors opened and all I remember is running like a headless chicken pushing anyone that was in my way to get to the front !! h ehe he

Mika came on .. WOWWWWW hes just unreal , I was blown away !! so much to say I loved his new song , the new singer is just amazing and hes developing so so fast into the superstar we will / is .

After I turned round to people wanting photos with me and my wig ! hehe .. the the camera crew got me as I was walking out and asked for more questions .... on the way out ,myself and tipsy girl posed for come pictures and then outside myself , Mika Mad and Kath had more questions with them

We then headed to the exit where Mika came out , the only sad part is that the camera crew got us again and we would have a meet ang greet with Mika .. damn security booo booooooooooooo

Next thing hes off

Beautiful memories , Beautiful people

Thanks Robi for looking after us

It was aaaammzziinngg!!!

So we got to the airport the night before and after a few drinkies with Mika Mad we landed ...., Robi picked us up and we had the famous lasagne and wineee ohh and biscuits you dip into white wine .. mmmmmm

The next day we Robi picked up Kath and we headed to the venue .. it was a place in the middle of a dust field ... Anyways we started standing from 2 ish and put the MFC flag over the railings ..

So many names I cant list them all , tipsy girl has done that for me , all I can say is that the MFC is sooo special and I hope it stays that way , I have never met such amazing people ..xxxxxxxxx

So it must of been around 7 when the camera crew noticed Black and White Queen , they interviewed them then me , Mika Mad and Kath got asked questions with the MFC flag!! , they even videod the signatures!!!

The doors opened and all I remember is running like a headless chicken pushing anyone that was in my way to get to the front !! h ehe he

Mika came on .. WOWWWWW hes just unreal , I was blown away !! so much to say I loved his new song , the new singer is just amazing and hes developing so so fast into the superstar we will / is .

After I turned round to people wanting photos with me and my wig ! hehe .. the the camera crew got me as I was walking out and asked for more questions .... on the way out ,myself and tipsy girl posed for come pictures and then outside myself , Mika Mad and Kath had more questions with them

We then headed to the exit where Mika came out , the only sad part is that the camera crew got us again and we would have a meet ang greet with Mika .. damn security booo booooooooooooo

Next thing hes off

sounds like you had a realllly good time!!! :thumb_yello: it's too bad mika left before meeting you :thumbdown: i really want to meet some mfcers!!! oh and mika of course :bleh:

It was aaaammzziinngg!!!

Next thing hes off

How awesome. You guys are so lucky!

Yeh we are lucky , hopefully the day wil come for us all when he tours the world:biggrin2:

Yeh the hair was unreal , Mika caught my stare for ages .. he must of been thinking wtf!!!! :shocked:

The hair? Are there pictures somewhere on the thread? I havent really looked around...