MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Sometimes (most times) it even seems like Mika himself has no say over the security people.

And who do you think hirer's the security.

That is Mika isn't it.

I new this was going to happen.

He was invited for TMF-Awards in Belgium but they couldn't pay him.

For the money he asked they could pay 4 other groups/artists (together).

One of these was Tokyo Hotel.

He's getting big now and has no time for his fans anymore I believe.

And that part of Mika was the part I liked the best.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is Mika isn't it.

From the report MM gave, Mika was trying to get the MFC folk over after the show, but it was security that stopped them. I guess his managers etc hire the security - but it does not mean that Mika likes what is happening. :thumb_yello:

That is Mika isn't it.

To look at it from Security's perpective, it could be that its unfortunate that some of the fans ruin it for others. I've been told that when MIKA was in Italy over the summer, for a festival, there were manic fans who were really rowdy:thumbdown: and it prevented many of our MFCers from being able to meet MIKA because the security cannot distinguish between the rowdy, direspectful manic fans from the good ones....

That is Mika isn't it.

I think Mika wish to have more time for his fans {if they keep a good behaviour}, in Bologna he was unbelievably kind,after the meet and greet with allegra and robertina,even if he was obviously tired he kept on sign autographs and he offered his devastating smiles to all, he was kissed by the unstoppable frenchies of the olympias gig and he hugged tenderly the fantastic White queen and queenie that were interviewed for his personal rec of the tour:wub2:

To look at it from Security's perpective, it could be that its unfortunate that some of the fans ruin it for others. I've been told that when MIKA was in Italy over the summer, for a festival, there were manic fans who were really rowdy:thumbdown: and it prevented many of our MFCers from being able to meet MIKA because the security cannot distinguish between the rowdy, direspectful manic fans from the good ones....

OK I didn't know that.

That could be a good reason of course.

:punk:

That would have been great. We were trying to explain to the security guards what was happening, we spoke no Italian, they appeared to speak no English and Mika was looking at us trying to get through to him. The video guys were franticly beckoning us, but the security guys pushed us back.

and we heard Mika say the he'd talk to us on camera:furious:

That sucks!

I'd be devastated if that happened!

I do love FD's hair!

*giggles at the hair*

That is Mika isn't it.

I'm sure that Mika still has a lot of time for his fans, and loves the interaction with them :thumb_yello:.

But, as Suzy very well says, that is only (and understandably!) if the fans behave like they should.

We had a similar situation in Barcelona where a group of people were being hysterical and rowdy while waiting for him to come out, which caused the security guys to get all tense.

I think that it could have well gotten out of hand and ruined it all together, with Mika not coming out at all,which in the end was luckily not the case, but believe me, we were worried that it was close!

It's a shame that people sometimes don't have more sense, and can't see that they are ruining it for everyone else (as much as for themselves), but hey, I guess that it's life...Still winds me up though :sneaky2:.

I know that it is an unstoppable fact that the more popular he gets, the less viable it will be for him to meet people, and that thought makes me incredibly sad...But I don't think that there's anything that we can do about that *sigh* and all we can do is cherish the moments we have had/are having with him and just hope that we get to experience some more.

So if you're reading this Mika, please give me a call and we can meet for a nice cup of tea :roftl: .

I am with Suzy and Sariflor. I really hope fans know how to behave so that they won't ruin it for others. From what I heard Mika was very nice and kind to his fans in Torino and Bologna. :thumb_yello:

I loooooove Fred's Italian rooster wig! :roftl: :roftl:

I am with Suzy and Sariflor. I really hope fans know how to behave so that they won't ruin it for others. From what I heard Mika was very nice and kind to his fans in Torino and Bologna. :thumb_yello:

I loooooove Fred's Italian rooster wig! :roftl: :roftl:

It's great! I hope there are gonna be some more pics... I wanna see FD in the rooster wig!

....and another one, Greta is on the right, Freddie with the mohican. I'm afraid that I can't remember who the other two are. Sorry! -Huge apologies to the Italians! [/Quote]

Queenie and TheBlackQueen? Never met them, though, but looks like it might be them :wink2: Bunny ears....:naughty: