MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two strange details I remember of turin gig were

the bend over Mika's hand that he pull away before the last songs..maybe love today drumming is a bit dangerous?:blink:

one thing he said in italian like "..I used to take a little glass covertly.." which I think means mica liked italian wines also when he was a child:naughty:

two strange details I remember of turin gig were

the bend over Mika's hand that he pull away before the last songs..maybe love today drumming is a bit dangerous?:blink:

QUOTE]

Oooh...poor baby. *I'll kiss it better* .

hi! I'm back!!!

it was the most exiting week-end of my last year!!!

I have to thank a lot of people but now I wanna upload some pics!

I read mika-mad report...and I only have to add my personal final part!

after given my present to mika (a dictionary Italian-English... he said that its italian was TERRIBILE....) I follow mirtilla behind the group's van... I saw Luke alone...and had his autograph..and than Mika got on the van and he sat in out side... he recognize Mirtilla, he opened the window and said hello to us...and asked if we would be in Bologna the day after..."OF COURSE" we said...and the van left.

The real stars were Queenie and TheBlackQueen who were interviewed lots of time in Turin and Bologna....

the group:

DSCN4166.jpg

TheBlackQueen,Queenie and me:

DSCN4169.jpg

Mirtilla and me:

DSCN4183.jpg

I wanna thanks all the people who were with me during the last 2 days...

Now I know we are a wonderful group..like a big family all over the world...

We were from Italy, UK, France, Spain, Germany... we speak different languages but we have only one big heart.

I wanna say Thanks to Robertina for her kindness.she is so helpful and sweet. She really loves us.Thanks also for your gift... a Mika blocknotes made by her.I can't stop thanking you.... You are the best boss(let me use this word...with positive meaning) for us!

Thanks to Allegra..she is an extraordinary person. She make me able to meet mika ...and give him my present. She is funny and sweet and always helpful!

Thanks Jenny for your frienship and for the long chat together...I have you in my heart!

Thanks Greta for the keeping me company , for your way to be...thanks!

Thanks Queenie and The BlackQueen!you're the best. I'm very happy to have met you!you're wonderful in every sense!and I'm very very happy for your mika-meeting!!!see you in Madrid ;) and thanks for the amazing time spent together in the pub after the bologna's show!

Thanks Freddiesdouble.I don't have words to explain the joy to have met you personally! and I can't wait to meet you again!!fantastic!

Thanks Mirtilla... wonderful as always.I love you.you know. :wub2:

Thanks Fanny! you're soo sweet and gentle ...hope you can go to Bruxelles!!!!!

and...again.... thanks Pietro, Kath, Mika-mad, all the french girls (sorry if I forgot the name!) ... and all of you! with all my heart!

I wanna thanks all the people who were with me during the last 2 days...

Now I know we are a wonderful group..like a big family all over the world...

We were from Italy, UK, France, Spain, Germany... we speak different languages but we have only one big heart.

I wanna say Thanks to Robertina for her kindness.she is so helpful and sweet. She really loves us.Thanks also for your gift... a Mika blocknotes made by her.I can't stop thanking you.... You are the best boss(let me use this word...with positive meaning) for us!

Thanks to Allegra..she is an extraordinary person. She make me able to meet mika ...and give him my present. She is funny and sweet and always helpful!

Thanks Jenny for your frienship and for the long chat together...I have you in my heart!

Thanks Greta for the keeping me company , for your way to be...thanks!

Thanks Queenie and The BlackQueen!you're the best. I'm very happy to have met you!you're wonderful in every sense!and I'm very very happy for your mika-meeting!!!see you in Madrid ;) and thanks for the amazing time spent together in the pub after the bologna's show!

Thanks Freddiesdouble.I don't have words to explain the joy to have met you personally! and I can't wait to meet you again!!fantastic!

Thanks Mirtilla... wonderful as always.I love you.you know. :wub2:

Thanks Fanny! you're soo sweet and gentle ...hope you can go to Bruxelles!!!!!

and...again.... thanks Pietro, Kath, Mika-mad, all the french girls (sorry if I forgot the name!) ... and all of you! with all my heart!

That was wonderful Giuletta, it sums up perfectly the great experience of meeting all the other fans. Beautifully written.

you couldn't believe that I'm really moved now reading again and thinking of you all.. :blush-anim-cl:

.......and I felt the same reading your post!

Obviously the gig was fantastic (as expected!), but I didn't expect to meet such a lovely group of people. Italian fans are the best!:biggrin2:

You do all look great! It's times like this that even I can't knock Mika as he is the reason we have all met each other.:wub2:

I agree, everyone looks great! When I first came on the forum I said I wasn't the type to chase Mika all over the world and still don't think I am quite. But getting to meet other MFCers and experience the concerts together is going to be fantastic. Being a fan doesn't really mean much if you can't share your passion with other people.

Suzy, I think we're going to have to hit Italy next time. Especially if it's closing in on winter in London!

Thanks for posting the pics everyone. I had been dreading the queue a few months ago but I think it's going to be a great chance to get to see everyone.

Hi there! I’m not sure you care about my opinion about the Turin gig, but I feel like sharing my personal response with you. I drove for 6 hours on Friday, I left at 3 pm and came back at 2.30 am, nonetheless I managed to get to work on Saturday morning! (It’s not like me at all! What’s happened to me??!!??). I went with a friend, so I decided to sit down ( 3rd row, not bad at all). Well, also because I felt I could faint seeing Mika on stage. HIHI I’m sorry I didn’t meet anybody from MFC.

Here are my feelings and thoughts after the beginning of the gig.

1) Where is he exactly on the stage? I’ve been waiting for ages! I want to see him!

2) Good heavens...he does exist!!! I’m at a loss. I’m surprised stiff (that’s the precise feeling) :stretcher:

3) OMG in white...completely unexpected, but he’s gorgeous! The fake braces are super!! The show is different, it’s a new live show and it’s great!

4) He’s so tall and slim! But what about his hand? Speak English please...I love your English!! :wub2:

5) I can’t believe he can sing so well! His voice is more beautiful than usual! Did he train with his Russian singing teacher in September or what? :jawdrop:

6) Hey he’s restless. He’s always moving, he’s so energetic. He’s a wonderful entertainer. Has he taken a mouthful of vitamins??!!??

7) The show is fantastic!!!

8) Stuck in the middle is terrific and Love today is incredible!!:insane:

9) I want it to last forever, but it’s already coming to an end... :crybaby:

10) “Torino ricominciamo?” Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! For sure!!!!!! :woot_jump:

I want another gig. Now! Mika, when are you coming to Milan?

Hi there! I’m not sure you care about my opinion about the Turin gig, but I feel like sharing my personal response with you.

Yes we want to hear your opinion. Thanks for sharing. :thumb_yello:

Glad you had such a great time. And it's wonderful to hear how energetic he is and I can tell from the videos that his voice is much stronger than it was before the break. He sounds great.

Hi! I'm trying to explain but I'm not a nurse, so I may use the wrong words...

It looked like he had hurt his hand, maybe sprained his wrist, but he got it free from the bandage while singing Grace Kelly (funny strip tease :naughty: )

I think it was nothing really...he was actually in very good health :thumb_yello: Don't worry!

Hi! I'm trying to explain but I'm not a nurse, so I may use the wrong words...

It looked like he had hurt his hand, maybe sprained his wrist, but he got it free from the bandage while singing Grace Kelly (funny strip tease :naughty: )

I think it was nothing really...he was actually in very good health :thumb_yello: Don't worry!

Sprained his wrist, hmmmmm :mf_rosetinted: