daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i ssoo love abit of russell he comes from my road too 'well when he was growing up :teehee: his always talking about ilford land :naughty: most of all i love it when he talks about his ball bags :naughty::teehee:

Aw no way! Are you from Grays? Cool :biggrin2:

Bahaha one of his favourite topics there! :roftl:

no near grays but in his book he talks about my road near the school :wink2: dont want to say what my road is :roftl::roftl:

lol I understand you don't :roftl: That's really cool though! I think his mom still lives in Grays?

Shereee! :bye:

I did not know he was hosting the VMAs again :naughty:

Hii Carrie, long time no see! :bye:

Seriously?! Have you been living under a rock? :roftl: Haha only messing :naughty: yeah he is!

Has this been posted here yet?

lol I understand you don't :roftl: That's really cool though! I think his mom still lives in Grays?

Hii Carrie, long time no see! :bye:

Seriously?! Have you been living under a rock? :roftl: Haha only messing :naughty: yeah he is!

Has this been posted here yet?

haha i love that :roftl: his just dame to sexy :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Russell was so freaking good at the VMA's! AHahaha! Loved it, love that man!!

I loved how we was comparing the british people with the americans and then he said 'instead of letting people dye on the street we have free health care'

Loved it! But I strongly believe that a lot of americans didn't quite liked it . lol

And he called Lady Gaga an eskimo (though I thought she was dressed like a poodle) it made my night... that and the Katy Perry thing on the end . Brilliant! LOL

:lmfao:

I swear I laughed for about 5 minutes when I saw that outfit.

Yeah... but I think she was dressed like a poodle... I mean... she even had a thing around the neck that looked like a dog-collar and a freaking leash. At least it looked like . lol

• 1 month later...