daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I will, believe me (watch Re:Brand). I'm trying to catch up with all things Russ, but there's a lot! So far I've watched some of his Ponderland series, and some of Russell Brand's Got Issues, as well as some of him on MTV and some of him being interviewed.

You should also watch The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year.. 2006 and 2007 if I remember correctly.

Russell + Noel Fielding / Goth Detectives = Sheer brilliance.

Any chance of it being scanned for pics? Please?

Hehe they're all old pics though!

Just read the article, it was basically just things from the booky wook.

They messed up though cuz the last part is missing and some pages are printed twice. :naughty:

:roftl:

I'm already hunting for one for you, fear not.

They only had one copy at the bookstore I went to (more Russy fans around perhaps?)

La vie en rose.

I love you :wub2:

Has everyone seen his interview from the Today show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CDIBRlRh64

What he said near the end just about made me cry and I fell in love with him all over again. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

BTW, I went to three book stores looking for the Booky Wook today, NONE OF THEM HAD IT!!! Stupid Michigan.

Kathy Lee wants to get in his pants :roftl:

I´m sure you´ll find it, mel! It´s brilliant book

and also, Russell experts:

On Jimmy Fallon when he said he was back on drugs, he was kidding, right?

Yeah! He doesn´t need drugs to act insane and hyper all the time :naughty:

The Russell Brand in New York special is going to air on tv tonight at 10pm on the Comedy Network. So I'm just posting in case any North American's are interested (- but it may be only available to Canadians). I plan to record it. I'm not home this evening, but I hope to watch it sometime soon.

WOO! I finally got my booky wook today!!!!!!

At bookstore visit #4... Well I visited three without calling first, and then i went home and called three more and then only one of them had it.

So I went to that one. I had it on hold, and it was kind of funny because when I went to pick it up, it was this very elderly woman and i'm like.. "I have a book on hold for Melissa" and all the book-holds are on this huge shelf, but the Booky Wook stood out since it's hot pink, and i'm like "Umm I see it. Right there. The hot pink one."

I'm about 1/3 of the way through already, but I just took a break to check on here for a blog.

LOVES IT!

WOO! I finally got my booky wook today!!!!!!

At bookstore visit #4... Well I visited three without calling first, and then i went home and called three more and then only one of them had it.

So I went to that one. I had it on hold, and it was kind of funny because when I went to pick it up, it was this very elderly woman and i'm like.. "I have a book on hold for Melissa" and all the book-holds are on this huge shelf, but the Booky Wook stood out since it's hot pink, and i'm like "Umm I see it. Right there. The hot pink one."

I'm about 1/3 of the way through already, but I just took a break to check on here for a blog.

LOVES IT!

You are so lucky being a native English speaker!:thumb_yello:

He plays with the language and is doing so many side tracks all the time which makes it really hard to understand, but I’m struggling, I'm struggling so hard because I really want to read it!

I have read many books and magazines in English but this one…:sweatdrop:

He plays with the language and is doing so many side tracks all the time which makes it really hard to understand, but I’m struggling, I'm struggling so hard because I really want to read it!

I can only imagine how difficult it must be, because honestly, it's not that easy of a read for me either! I am so accustomed to american english, and there is so much british vernacular that I have to think about for like 10 minutes to understand!

I can only imagine how difficult it must be, because honestly, it's not that easy of a read for me either! I am so accustomed to american english, and there is so much british vernacular that I have to think about for like 10 minutes to understand!

Oh well, I can't really distinguish British English from American English, I wonder if that makes easier?:naughty:

I understood everything perfectly. :mf_rosetinted:

All this Booky Wook talk is making me want to re-read it.

It's been a while!

Show off!:sneaky2:

Just kidding!:huglove:

Give me a couple of weeks and I will get the hang of it!:biggrin2:

I´ve learnt to understand him, and now i do (almost) perfectly (and it amazes me. The power of love, i guess xDDDD)

Well done, mel! Enjoy the reading! :wink2:

Edit: Rove Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1K3Km_Opo

Edited by Queenie

The Russell Brand in New York special is going to air on tv tonight at 10pm on the Comedy Network. So I'm just posting in case any North American's are interested (- but it may be only available to Canadians). I plan to record it. I'm not home this evening, but I hope to watch it sometime soon.

It was good Suzy! :thumb_yello:

I really loved all these round of interviews

Chelsea was amazing. He wasn´t in his best form due the jet lag on Rove but he was fantastic as usual :lmfao:

I didn't really like Chelsea :naughty: Just don't think she's a good host, she doesn't seem very good at engaging in conversation like.

I didn't really like Chelsea :naughty: Just don't think she's a good host, she doesn't seem very good at engaging in conversation like.

I can't stand her voice. I'm not keen on her delivery either. She was funnier than I thought she was going to be, but only marginally, and there's no way I could watch her on a regular basis.

I´ve learnt to understand him, and now i do (almost) perfectly (and it amazes me. The power of love, i guess xDDDD)

Well done, mel! Enjoy the reading! :wink2:

Edit: Rove Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1K3Km_Opo

I enjoyed him on Rove, but I've seen enough interviews now to know that, just like Mika, he gets asked the same questions over and over again, and it must get bloody frustrating. I could almost see a little of that in the Rove interview and am putting it down to jet lag.

I didn't get to see Rove on Sunday night and am wondering why Hamish and Andy were dressed like they were. I'd love Russell to go on their radio show, I think that would be very funny.

I can't stand her voice. I'm not keen on her delivery either. She was funnier than I thought she was going to be, but only marginally, and there's no way I could watch her on a regular basis.

Yeah her voice, and attitude :boxed: and it wasn't just what Russell pointed out that you couldn't tell whether or not she was being bitter, but she just said some strange things, like she didn't know what to say :blink: