daisylou

But you live in the UK. That makes thing easier :bleh:

But i know it´s worthy, isn´t it?

Yeah, Russy junkies. There´s no cure for that :wink2:

Mmm, how did you get tickets for Ponderland, btw? I don´t remember it!

No I don't, it's suprising how many people think Ireland is part of the UK...

I friend of mine got some and offered me one, they were available from Applause Store but you had to apply online and wait and see if they would get back to you, so I couldn't say no :naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't, it's suprising how many people think Ireland is part of the UK...

I friend of mine got some and offered me one, they were available from Applause Store but you had to apply online and wait and see if they would get back to you, so I couldn't say no :naughty:

That´s true. Only Northern Ireland is considered part of the UK. I didn´t want to sound stupid or bother you!

Hahaha, of course you couldn´t say no! It was so tempting to turn it down!

That´s true. Only Northern Ireland is considered part of the UK. I didn´t want to sound stupid or bother you!

Hahaha, of course you couldn´t say no! It was so tempting to turn it down!

No worries :wink2:

I really couldn't afford the money or the time, but I went anyway :roftl:

I'm suffering now, I have no food and I'm so behind for college but oh well :naughty::bleh:

Gorgeous mancreature. :wub2:

I can´t find the words to describe him. Seriously :wub2:

Perez reports Russell may be Jack Sparrow's brother in the next Pirates of the Carribean!

I´m waiting for official confirmation, but it would be awesome and i´d die watching it :roftl:

• 1 month later...

Wow this thread has been dormant for two months :shocked:

anyway I had a search cos I just thought I'd post this :)

meandruss.jpg

Taken outside Soho theatre London on Saturday, I went for one of the warm up gigs for the tour and was really lucky to get this. :)

I've posted a thread myself, but there weren't to many answers, so I think I'll try it here.

Is there anyone going to see Russell at Brixton Academy 11 February? I am going, on my own, and I was wondering if there were some people who might want to meet for a drink or something before the show? It'd be fun to gather a group of people.

I am traveling from Norway all alone because none of my friends could join me, and I don't know anyone in London....

I've posted a thread myself, but there weren't to many answers, so I think I'll try it here.

Is there anyone going to see Russell at Brixton Academy 11 February? I am going, on my own, and I was wondering if there were some people who might want to meet for a drink or something before the show? It'd be fun to gather a group of people.

I am traveling from Norway all alone because none of my friends could join me, and I don't know anyone in London....

Hiya :wink2: no I'm not going to that date I'm afraid... you could always try asking people here, you are sure to find others also going on that date http://www.russellbrand.tv/forum/

But you will have fun either way, when the show starts it really doesn't matter! :wink2: