Message from FREDDIE!!

daisylou

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just watching the 100 scariest moments on E4, and they've just had the bit where Frankensteins monster comes to life and he says "It's Alive".

I'm starting to feel like that about the flag!!!

I'm just watching the 100 scariest moments on E4, and they've just had the bit where Frankensteins monster comes to life and he says "It's Alive".

I'm starting to feel like that about the flag!!!

:naughty: Well considering where it's been and what it's been used for it will be walking home on it's own.....

Not really rude Hannah, we were just a bit pissed off after one of the summers 'cancellations' so we all signed the back of the flag with the name of the festival and asking where he was, I think someone said that we were very disappointed especially the kids.

As if I would be rude. :wink2:

Not really rude Hannah, we were just a bit pissed off after one of the summers 'cancellations' so we all signed the back of the flag with the name of the festival and asking where he was, I think someone said that we were very disappointed especially the kids.

:naughty: Of course you wouldn't!

Well, maybe he'll see it and it'll effect him in such a way that he will kick the ass of his management next time they decide to cancel at such short notice again. :biggrin2:

Hmmm.... Where can I get my hands on this.. flag? ^__^

no, no im kidding.

im over it! i swear!... i think. :biggrin2:

:naughty: Well considering where it's been and what it's been used for it will be walking home on it's own.....

I think I can imagine where it's been, but what on Earth has it been used for??:blink:

In fact don't answer that! My stomach is a bit off today.

OMG, I've just realised that if Freddie never shows up again, I'll be in trouble as the last person (from the MFC) to see him alive!:naughty:

Fred will ALWAYS show up - leave an open beer, he will smell it

from 200 paces!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

hey Guys got a text from freddie!

-"Last night was MIND BLOWING! You will not believe it! Bring on Newcastle! WoooWoooo..he's amazing...As we know!" :wub2:

Sounds like he had a fun time then!

Ok I know this should have been in the Tour thread but it is Fred!! and I for one miss him LOL! :thumb_yello:

xx

so i take it a chupacabra hasnt suck out all of his blood yet?:naughty: