Message from FREDDIE!!

daisylou

hi guys !

Freddie has just rang me from bristol airport ... hes just arrived there from italy .. and is due to fly back to newcastle soon , ready for america tomorrow ... hes shattered ... bless him ... he gave me a quick review of yesterday . they all arrived for queing at around 12 pm at the venue but the crowds didnt start to get big untill around 5 ... he had an amazing time in italy at robertina's , said they were absolutely mind blowing and SUCH nice people ... he had soo many nice words . Freddie , mika mad and kath got picked out yesterday by mikas personal interviewers to appear on his videos ... as mika is making a video for himself and the year has been so amazing for him . They got asked loads of different questions , like the venues they have been to in the past etc , and had the MIKA fan club flag there the whole time :) ... freddie mentioned names of who to look out for at concerts .. and future uk gigs people are going to. :) ... he said the concert was mindblowing , the lead singer was absolutely amazing and has an absolutely beautiful voice ... and that mika looked down at them and pointed quite a few times ... after the gig random strangers were wanting pictures of freddie and others because they were from the forums , and mika wanted to speak to the people personally who appeared on the interview. Freddie saw mika and he waved them over but the crowds got too big and he got taken away by his security so they didnt get chance to personally chat to him after ... (fred, mika mad and kath i think) ... and that was the day , he had a fabulous time ... and is sooo looking forward to the UK gigs ! ... he said hi :) x

Ahh, thats sounds so exciting! MFC is getting famous :naughty: I'm soo looking forward to the London gig! :wub2:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*cries in a corner, grabs guitar and starts singing*

Oh Freddie, I wish you were here! I feel so alone without you. OOOOOH FREDDIE, why did you go away! Leaving me with nothing left to saaaaay

I'm so sad without Fred:tears:

Oh..........*is confused* hahah

Rak1 - made a flag for the MFC and it has travelled to loads of gigs around the world ... and all MFC'ers from diff countries have signed it :biggrin2: ... which again rose i forgot to mention , freddie also mentioned it had been to glastonbury on the interview:thumb_yello:

Rak1 - made a flag for the MFC and it has travelled to loads of gigs around the world ... and all MFC'ers from diff countries have signed it :biggrin2: ... which again rose i forgot to mention , freddie also mentioned it had been to glastonbury on the interview:thumb_yello:

Ohhh ok haha. I want to sign it!

Wow! That's really cool! I didn't know that it was traveling around like that. It should definitely hit up the US the next time Mika does. I'd love to sign it annnnd get to meet some of our MFCers! :biggrin2:

When I see the big guy in Munich I'll have to tell him it was concieved in Glastonbury, just before I saw him on the Sunday night, it got it's first photo taken that night, by someone, I think may have been with his crew.

I just cant believe the flag has got the attention of the media :biggrin2:

sigh my V festival blanket + rain coat has got famous :naughty: :naughty:

its sooo cool well done to Rak1 for making it, truely is a work of art :thumb_yello:

and well done to the mfcers who got it there :bleh: