Message from FREDDIE!!

daisylou

hey Guys got a text from freddie!

-"Last night was MIND BLOWING! You will not believe it! Bring on Newcastle! WoooWoooo..he's amazing...As we know!" :wub2:

Sounds like he had a fun time then!

Ok I know this should have been in the Tour thread but it is Fred!! and I for one miss him LOL! :thumb_yello:

xx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Guys got a text from freddie!

-"Last night was MIND BLOWING! You will not believe it! Bring on Newcastle! WoooWoooo..he's amazing...As we know!" :wub2:

Sounds like he had a fun time then!

Ok I know this should have been in the Tour thread but it is Fred!! and I for one miss him LOL! :thumb_yello:

xx

Thanks for posting, Daisylou! We haven't heard a lot about yesterday, and it's good to hear they had a great time!

hi guys !

Freddie has just rang me from bristol airport ... hes just arrived there from italy .. and is due to fly back to newcastle soon , ready for america tomorrow ... hes shattered ... bless him ... he gave me a quick review of yesterday . they all arrived for queing at around 12 pm at the venue but the crowds didnt start to get big untill around 5 ... he had an amazing time in italy at robertina's , said they were absolutely mind blowing and SUCH nice people ... he had soo many nice words . Freddie , mika mad and kath got picked out yesterday by mikas personal interviewers to appear on his videos ... as mika is making a video for himself and the year has been so amazing for him . They got asked loads of different questions , like the venues they have been to in the past etc , and had the MIKA fan club flag there the whole time :) ... freddie mentioned names of who to look out for at concerts .. and future uk gigs people are going to. :) ... he said the concert was mindblowing , the lead singer was absolutely amazing and has an absolutely beautiful voice ... and that mika looked down at them and pointed quite a few times ... after the gig random strangers were wanting pictures of freddie and others because they were from the forums , and mika wanted to speak to the people personally who appeared on the interview. Freddie saw mika and he waved them over but the crowds got too big and he got taken away by his security so they didnt get chance to personally chat to him after ... (fred, mika mad and kath i think) ... and that was the day , he had a fabulous time ... and is sooo looking forward to the UK gigs ! ... he said hi :) x

hi guys !

Freddie has just rang me from bristol airport ... hes just arrived there from italy .. and is due to fly back to newcastle soon , ready for america tomorrow ... hes shattered ... bless him ... he gave me a quick review of yesterday . they all arrived for queing at around 12 pm at the venue but the crowds didnt start to get big untill around 5 ... he had an amazing time in italy at robertina's , said they were absolutely mind blowing and SUCH nice people ... he had soo many nice words . Freddie , mika mad and kath got picked out yesterday by mikas personal interviewers to appear on his videos ... as mika is making a video for himself and the year has been so amazing for him . They got asked loads of different questions , like the venues they have been to in the past etc , and had the MIKA fan club flag there the whole time :) ... freddie mentioned names of who to look out for at concerts .. and future uk gigs people are going to. :) ... he said the concert was mindblowing , the lead singer was absolutely amazing and has an absolutely beautiful voice ... and that mika looked down at them and pointed quite a few times ... after the gig random strangers were wanting pictures of freddie and others because they were from the forums , and mika wanted to speak to the people personally who appeared on the interview. Freddie saw mika and he waved them over but the crowds got too big and he got taken away by his security so they didnt get chance to personally chat to him after ... (fred, mika mad and kath i think) ... and that was the day , he had a fabulous time ... and is sooo looking forward to the UK gigs ! ... he said hi :) x

OMG THATS AMAZING!

Hope we get to see the video lol!

AWWWW, FD ROCKS!

Wish I'd known he was coming via Bristol, I'd have gone and bought him a pint.

Thanks for posting Caz, looking good for Munich, now I'm a little nervous. I'm SOOO proud of that flag, best thing I've done in my life, and I'm so glad I did it for such a fantastic group of people. Love all you guys so much

AWWWW, FD ROCKS!

Thanks for posting Caz, looking good for Munich, now I'm a little nervous. I'm SOOO proud of that flag, best thing I've done in my life, and I'm so glad I did it for such a fantastic group of people. Love all you guys so much

But we wrote rude things on the back Rose, did you leave them there or clean them off?

AWWWW, FD ROCKS!

awww no probs rose :) ... :wink2:

But we wrote rude things on the back Rose, did you leave them there or clean them off?

No they're still there, which makes more nervous about meeting Mika now. I'd forgotten about that, oh dear more grovellng to do to Mika!LOL!

Already grovelling to get drumsticks .Haha!

hi guys !

cooooooool

i wonder if FD can text me? :biggrin2::blink:

No they're still there, which makes more nervous about meeting Mika now. I'd forgotten about that, oh dear more grovellng to do to Mika!LOL!

Already grovelling to get drumsticks .Haha!

Well, they weren't that rude! As I recall, I think I wrote, 'we are here, where are you?' Perfectly reasonable. I'd still like to hear the answer. :mf_rosetinted:

Fd has just said there looking out for MFC'ers , so look out for the camera crew :):wink2:

im so bringing a HUGE sign saying "I'M FROM THE MFC!!"

xDDD

my Blossom Powerpuff Girl outfit is gonna be the best now, after I've seen this :mf_rosetinted:

Well, they weren't that rude! As I recall, I think I wrote, 'we are here, where are you?' Perfectly reasonable. I'd still like to hear the answer. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll see if I can get an answer for you Babs, but I will be gentle, don't want him to go off in a strop. I can be persuasive when I need to be.

I'll see if I can get an answer for you Babs, but I will be gentle, don't want him to go off in a strop. I can be persuasive when I need to be.

Nah, water under the bridge Rose, unless he reads the back and mentions it himself of course. :blink:

:roftl: nowt like a bit of healthy competition with the other power puffs huh ? :roftl:

I'm commander and the leader of the Powerpuffs, the others will bow down to my superiority :mf_rosetinted: I will make sure Mika will be succumbed by my powers :mf_rosetinted:

and i will leave that last line to everyone's interpretations xD

Nah, water under the bridge Rose, unless he reads the back and mentions it himself of course. :blink:

No problem, I'll have the flag at Bournemouth Babs, so you get to sign it again.