MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a kind of post-gig depression today!!! :naughty::boxed:

awww dont say that! im so scared of how ill feel after 2 weeks in london and seeing 4 mika concerts!!!!

i will be soooooo deepressed! but im hoping ill be ok :blink:

I have a kind of post-gig depression today!!! :naughty::boxed:

I'm still flying :wub2:

awwww.. cherisse!!

sorry bettasan, no pics of the concert. :boxed: but I know esperia took and she also filmed.

someone caught ehm.. the flying mika..? :biggrin2::fisch:

this is the best...look at the pretty guy behind mika...he made the video and the interviews to queenie theblackqueen freddie etc....

DSCN4322.jpg

GREAT PIC!!!! makes me wanna laugh with him :)

giulietta me too!! a real post-gig depression....cause i'm not going to any other gig...:tears:

awww :( *hug everyone*

i wish u guys came to london! i wanna meet EVERYONE from the MFC !

awww.. bettasan! how lovely to meet ya too! i am sorry the lovely portrait of you and greta in her stunnng outfit didn't sort out. there was also girl anachronism in the pic.

best luck for meeting him in glasgow, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for ya! :thumb_yello:

"stunning outfit":bleh:

now I remember:blink:...when the gig finished and I was stuck in the middle of the arena...was Mrs Penniman, the smiling mother of Mika that wanted to immortalize my dress?? And I smiled without say nothin..{beat the head on table}

btw, I still wonder why i keep the distance from the Mikster when my original desire was that he would "ruin my clothes" with his signature...

DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN why I fear love????

sarina! thx for the rosette. you know what, we had a convo with mika about it, cause he really fancied it and how I had made it up: I felt so mikafied again I dropped the whole RIP thing :biggrin2: and just decorated it with stickers in shape of lollies and candies. also shared them with mfc'ers but you were like in the other side of the hall and could not pass on some stickers. he was very impressed of the result.

Avoca :biggrin2:

You're more than welcome!

Yes...we're separate...because there were some problems and some people had a "not so good" behaviour (IMO):thumbdown:I think that all Mika fans shoule enjoy the gig and stay together...

Anyway...I'm GLAD that Mika likes your rosette!I saw you after the autograph and I saw your rosette...nice with stickers!Good job :thumb_yello:

LOL...I forgot to say...Cherisse, Mike and Luke appeared before Mika and all of us waved to them...Luke made a "plastic" a pose...how cute :naughty:

(sorry for the bad quality but outside the venue was really really dark...and rainy for a bit)

Lukeplasticpose2.JPG

I'm still flying :wub2:

awwww.. cherisse!!

sorry bettasan, no pics of the concert. :boxed: but I know esperia took and she also filmed.

someone caught ehm.. the flying mika..? :biggrin2::fisch:

I supposed that, but is always better to ask! you never know..:biggrin2: .

sweet dreams everyone!

i go to bed..have to go to work tommorrow..:tears:

awww :( *hug everyone*

i wish u guys came to london! i wanna meet EVERYONE from the MFC !

ooo...sivan i so would like to meet you too!! i was so so so happy to meet all that people from the MFC!

we were an army yesterday!

P1000894.jpg

giulietta me too!! a real post-gig depression....cause i'm not going to any other gig...:tears:

I thought I was the only one who's having it.:blush-anim-cl: I'm in such...hmm, how I would name it...sweet gloominess.:blush-anim-cl: Sweet because of all these wonderful memories and gloomy because I really wish I could have stayed yesterday after the gig and because I'm not going to any other gig either.

So here are some of my pics. For starters.:biggrin2:

2gtra12.jpg

a1phyg.jpg

2vi486q.jpg

I have to go to sleep too, but I caaaaan't!:biggrin2:

I've been reading the Italy threads all day long and I still don't dare to leave.:naughty: Something interesting might happen.:naughty:

I'll just stay here until I start snoring and fall off my chair:roftl:

ooo...sivan i so would like to meet you too!! i was so so so happy to meet all that people from the MFC!

we were an army yesterday!

P1000894.jpg

its one of the best MFC pix!

and an army indeed!!! hehe

i think mika should def do a concert for us all :) one day ;)