MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the best...look at the pretty guy behind mika...he made the video and the interviews to queenie theblackqueen freddie etc....

DSCN4322.jpg

Did anyone get the guy's name? (the one in black who filmed everything)

And also, thank you all for your wonderful pictures, it's a bit like being there myself!!

Havae I noticed Mika wearing a ring on one???

P1000887.jpg

these are the only pics i've got of yesterday...then i've got pics of turin's gig...i'll post them too...maybe tomorrow...

MY GOD this guy is cute................................................:blink:

awwww.. anna! piperita patty will be delighted of the 1st you posted... :bleh:

come to london, it'll be a blast! :punk:

I would love to come to London, I would die to go there.:biggrin2: But I don't know...my exams and finances...:confused: You're going there on 4th, right? Hmm...I'll think about it. I can't wait to see the reaction of my parents.:naughty:

I have a picture of you and Mika. You wanna have it?:naughty:

I'm going to bed now...good night everyone. Read you in the morning!

I would love to come to London, I would die to go there.:biggrin2: But I don't know...my exams and finances...:confused: You're going there on 4th, right? Hmm...I'll think about it. I can't wait to see the reaction of my parents.:naughty:

wait a min. what do you mean you're going to bed???' pls post it now...!!! :shocked:

:biggrin2:

I am going on the 3rd and 4th, would LOVE to meet ya again!

mi amor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he visto la nueva foto de tu myspace :naughty: ¿como fue el viaje?

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Jejeje, no he podido esperar, es lo primero que he hecho al llegar a casa. El viaje bien, con Mika abrazándome todo el rato, jejeje:wub2: :wub2: ¿Qué tal tú? Te echo de menos, a ti y a todos vosotros, me ha encantado conoceros, sois todos geniales y aunque no hemos estado juntos más que un par de días ya os quiero a todos. Muchas gracias por haberme hecho pasar un fin de semana inolvidable.:huglove: