MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Maybe that's why Mika always looks kind of disshevelled when he arrives at the venues, hahaha!! Cause he hasn't showered in a while :roftl:

LOL...could be :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

but he's so sexy in this way..:shocked::mf_lustslow:

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...bands usually use luxury bus to travel for short distances...is more comfy!

BTW, Mellody, I think I saw you on Bologna into the venue...did you have a nice candy sticker on your cheek?

yeah but i wasn't the only one with a candy sticker. :wink2: in the venue and after the show i also wore my blue fluffy bunny ears most of the time.

yeah but i wasn't the only one with a candy sticker. :wink2: in the venue and after the show i also wore my blue fluffy bunny ears most of the time.

I see...but are you blonde, right?If yes...I saw you with blue fluffy and flashing bunny ears :thumb_yello:

awwwww, mellody!! thx thx thx! a bit of our convo (mine and mika's) was on the video, managed to watch it now!! :wub2: he also said some thing I didn't remember.. amazing how one looses sense of time and space when talking to him, right..? :naughty: and in the end you can hear some of my omg... hilarious!

awwwww, mellody!! thx thx thx! a bit of our convo (mine and mika's) was on the video, managed to watch it now!! :wub2: he also said some thing I didn't remember.. amazing how one looses sense of time and space when talking to him, right..? :naughty: and in the end you can hear some of my omg... hilarious!

I know exactly what you mean Avoca- I spoke to him for a few minutes in Barcelona and for the life of me I can't remember half of it....I do distinctly remember his hand on my shoulder when I was walking away though, and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling...:wub2: How can he be so charming and sweet and just amazing? And he doesn't even try!!

...I have no words for the great saturday in Bologna.

And also the day after, at the breakfast...I'm going to write a blog on myspace for a virtual hug to french, spanish, deutch and italian people I already miss. And for Mika and his wonderful band, of course( Luke, you are too much in a hurry!!!)

Without words...an advance of my pics(and some video) I'll post tomorrow :)

...A piece of my heart...

9hxsjvzz3p.jpg

...I have no words for the great saturday in Bologna.

And also the day after, at the breakfast...I'm going to write a blog on myspace for a virtual hug to french, spanish, deutch and italian people I already miss. And for Mika and his wonderful band, of course( Luke, you are too much in a hurry!!!)

Without words...an advance of my pics(and some video) I'll post tomorrow :)

...A piece of my heart...

9hxsjvzz3p.jpg

sigh sigh...i was the only lonely one in the queue......sniff!

what a nice bunch of ppl!!!!

mfc rocks! yeah! :punk:

...and than I wanna thanks...

Esperia! I had the possibility to know you better...and you're amazing! it's a pleasure to talk to you.I'm very proud to have met you. Thanks also to Saint Igor :D and overall thanks to your cameras...and all pics and video it recorded!!! you're beautiful persons!!

Matt: you're so funny ! hope to meet you very soon. it's lovely spend time with you!

and.... Avoca, Piperita Patty and Bettasan.. you're soooo nice!!!

and all the people I forgot..not because they're not important, but because I'm too excited and confused yet to remember all things!

Giulietta, I hope to hug you soon. Maybe in an our meet and greet :punk:

Love The rest of the crow!!!

:groupwave:

Yay Robi! Finally, he knows who the real Robertina is!!! You finally got to meet him, touch him and talk to him! So happy for you....

Avoca - that's a great pic (my daughter was asking why your hand was in Mika's shirt! LOL! I said, its a hairy arm - it's not Avoca's, it's Mika's!)

:roftl:

speaking of tour bus.. I yesterday found out smt.. you remember that video in which he thanked for the award (vodaphone..?) he could not collect..? we wondered if he was staying in a camper somewhere.. I am almost sure it's the tour bus. the driver seat and behind it a little "kitchen sink" look exactly the same.:blink:

more pics

me and matt inside the venue

dscf0009vr7.jpg

WOW. This venue is huge. I am guessing it was general admission. So, in order to be at the front you need to be there really early right?

THanks for the pics. LOve them!!!