Mika @ Nice (France)(22-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Well, cubitus, this thread's for you! :wink2:

We'll be waiting for your reports of the show here...

And please, if anyone else happened to attend this show, feel free to

post your stories and photos, etc. here as well! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received a phone call from my friends who are in Nice.

I have few informations but if you want....read below!

The concert was AMAZING as usual!6000 ppl!Full place!

Everything was good on stage!But almost nobody knew the new song :bleh:

Anyway, the band met the fans, took pictures with the people there and was very kind. 2 hours after the show Mika appeared and he met his fans (about 10 ppl), he was very nice (no picture with him unfortunately), he signed autographs and was very friendly, as usual, he told he's exhausted and had sore throat.

My friends told that he limp...plus....he had a quite deep cut on his hand (in fact at Torino's gig he had a bandage as you already know).

I think the guy is pushing to hard like this summer....hope he takes care of himself!!

BTW...another great GIG!!

GO MIKA :punk: :punk:

News from Mikawebsite.com:

I just wrote to tell that he said that Nice was his 2nd "City of adoption" (I don't know if it's good english) in France.

Mika was very tired. Cherisse has been carried buy the audience. Mika had some problems with his socks.

He used to come in Villeneuve-Loubet during his holidays. He told he did a song contest in Juan les Pins few years ago but he didn't win.

Cherisse has been carried buy the audience.

...as in stage diving? :naughty:

Mika had some problems with his socks.

:blink:

He used to come in Villeneuve-Loubet during his holidays. He told he did a song contest in Juan les Pins few years ago but he didn't win.

:lmao: I want to see the one who has beaten him :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for that, sarina, wow, only 10 people :biggrin2::punk:

But I'm not very pleased to read things like 'sore throat' :sneaky2: , this is not very useful, as there are two more gigs in row until the next day off (...and one of them is PARIS ...:mf_rosetinted: )

yes...about 10 people..:blush-anim-cl:

Me too...I'm worry again for his health!But I don't think he'll cancelled some gig like in Paris...

News from Mikawebsite.com:

I just wrote to tell that he said that Nice was his 2nd "City of adoption" (I don't know if it's good english) in France.

Mika was very tired. Cherisse has been carried buy the audience. Mika had some problems with his socks.

problems with his socks :bleh:

awww mika sounds like he is falling apart, with the hand thing, limp and sore throat :boxed:

Not liking the sound of this, he only gets one day off between gigs, which isn't really enough to rest his voice and what happened to his hand and leg?

I wonder if the Dubai Desert festival wil be a casualty, as he is in the middle of a major tour. We shall have to see.

Has Cubitus been kidnapped by Mika!LOL! We haven't heard from him yet.

No, no ,no, this doesn't sound good!:no:

Mika be careful with your health!:blush-anim-cl:

Isn't he working very hard with three gigs in a row in different cities?

How much rest can you get while travelling?

One day off and then three more gigs.

Just a thought.:original:

NICE'S GIG REVIEW

First let me say that i was really looking forward to seing this gig (and please excuse my bad english) we arrived to the Nikaia me and jennifer (a friend of mine) late...really late because she was to finish her courses at 18:00 and she had to prepare herself and we drank some vodka before going....lets say that it was ME who asked for it :blush-anim-cl: i wanted this night to be very special and it was...the only problem was that i was to meet 2 italian fans from MFC but well i think they were already inside when i arrived...my head was dizzy and i really wanted to find a nice place...the Nikaia is soo big and i think we must have been 5000 to 6000 people...

minutes after arriving Yelle started her show...i must say that she's not exactely that bad...i liked her and danced like mad to her song "a cause des garçons" then she finished and we waited...i lost track of time and was very eager to see mika...after what seemed to me nearly half an hour Mika arrived with the usual tune of relax who was really loud and transported me...i was in a kind of trance and overwhelmed with emotion...Mika was dressed in white with the usual white stretch trouser and it was kind of embroided (?:boxed: ) with gold...he was as energetic as always...and then he sang his usual songs...i lost track of the order of the songs because my head was anywhere but in the Nikaia...i was on my little star...in the outer space :blush-anim-cl: i really liked Grace Kelly and was more than overwhelmed with happy ending and billy brown....jennifer was shouting and i was dancing but (this morning she told me that i was dancing like a monkey ) anyway the gig was huuuuuuuge the best one i have ever seen...Mika told us that Nice was his second city of adoption in france because he used to come on vacation on the cote d'azur to villeneuve Loubet (which is a small city between nice and Antibes) and he thanked his french fans for beleiving in hin even though he subscribed once in a song contest in Juan-les-pins but didn't win...

What was special in this gig :

*mika had a problem with his socks....he was constantly pushing them up :roftl:

*The stage had a nice decor...with lights and the huge Big girl puppet

*He sang his now rather known new songs

*He declared his love to the cote d'azur and said that he still have family here

*A very energetic Realx and grace kelly song with an emotional happy ending

That's it i'm really sorry for my lack of details but i don't exactely remeber what really happened :boxed: ....as i said i was in a kind of trance...i wanted to meet mika after the gig but jennifer insisted that we should go because she was not feeling alright (i don't know what she was having but she wouldn't tell me :boxed: ) so i had to accept and came back with her...when i arrived home it was already 01:00 or kind of....i don't remember( i don't live in nice) and i woke up at 6AM this morning took a shower and made it directely to my university...where i am right now...writing this report in the library.

NICE'S GIG REVIEW

First let me say that i was really looking forward to seing this gig (and please excuse my bad english) we arrived to the Nikaia me and jennifer (a friend of mine) late...really late because she was to finish her courses at 18:00 and she had to prepare herself and we drank some vodka before going....lets say that it was ME who asked for it :blush-anim-cl: i wanted this night to be very special and it was...the only problem was that i was to meet 2 italian fans from MFC but well i think they were already inside when i arrived...my head was dizzy and i really wanted to find a nice place...the Nikaia is soo big and i think we must have been 5000 to 6000 people...

minutes after arriving Yelle started her show...i must say that she's not exactely that bad...i liked her and danced like mad to her song "a cause des garçons" then she finished and we waited...i lost track of time and was very eager to see mika...after what seemed to me nearly half an hour Mika arrived with the usual tune of relax who was really loud and transported me...i was in a kind of trance and overwhelmed with emotion...Mika was dressed in white with the usual white stretch trouser and it was kind of embroided with gold...he was as energetic as always...and then he sang his usual songs...i lost track of the order of the songs because my head was anywhere but in the Nikaia...i was on my little star...in the outer space :blush-anim-cl: i really liked Grace Kelly and was more than overwhelmed with happy ending and billy brown....jennifer was shouting and i was dancing but (this morning she told me that i was dancing like a monkey ) anyway the gig was huuuuuuuge the best one i have ever seen...Mika told us that Nice was his second city of adoption in france because he used to come on vacation on the cote d'azur to villeneuve Loubet (which is a small city between nice and Antibes) and he thanked his french fans for beleiving in hin even though he subscribed once in a song contest in Juan-les-pins but didn't win...

What was special in this gig :

*mika had a problem with his socks....he was constantly pushing them up

*The stage had a nice decor...with lights and the huge Big girl puppet

*He sang his now rather known new songs

*He declared his love to the cote d'azur and said that he still have family here

*A very energetic Realx and grace kelly song with an emotional happy ending

That's it i'm really sorry for my lack of details but i don't exactely remeber what really happened ....as i said i was in a kind of trance...i wanted to meet mika after the gig but jennifer insisted that we should go because she was not feeling alright (i don't know what she was having but she wouldn't tell me ) so i had to accept and came back with her...when i arrived home it was already 01:00 or kind of....i don't remember( i don't live in nice) and i woke up at 6AM this morning took a shower and made it directely to my university...where i am right now...writing this report in the library.

THANKS CUBITUS!!!!!

nice hints...socks!

(takes note to buy some new socks for mika as next present! )

:blink: but....i know i'm old and boring...can anyone explain to me the usefulness of drinking before a gig, trying to have 'special' moments that afterwards one is not able to remember???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

.....oh yes, i know, i'm a boring oldling!

:biggrin2:

THANKS CUBITUS!!!!!

nice hints...socks!

(takes note to buy some new socks for mika as next present! )

:blink: but....i know i'm old and boring...can anyone explain to me the usefulness of drinking before a gig, trying to have 'special' moments that afterwards one is not able to remember???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

.....oh yes, i know, i'm a boring oldling!

:biggrin2:

I think the trick is to know your limits with the drinking...this is one reason I am a little thankful Mika didn't come along ten years ago because I didn't know my limits then, and I would certainly never have remembered a thing about his concerts!! :roftl: Being a wise (not boring!) oldling therefore has some advantages!

And the sock thing, well I sympathise for Mika, there is just nothing more irritating than 'falling-down socks' as I used to call them when I was a little girl!!

And thanks cubitus for the report.:biggrin2:

I'm not too happy about the state of Mika's health though. I hope it is just a little cold he's got. But what's with the bandaged hand? What has he been getting up to?? Here we go, mothering him again, LOL.

Thank you for the report!!!

People must have been very happy! He said he adored the place! :wub2:

My dear Cubitus, where are you?

Lost in the desert?

Est ce que tu t'es trompé et tu es allé a Rimini?

:roftl: Well done!

With the help of alcohol, he could have lost the name of the city. :bleh:

I'm not too happy about the state of Mika's health though. I hope it is just a little cold he's got. But what's with the bandaged hand? What has he been getting up to?? Here we go, mothering him again, LOL.

Always! :bleh:

I just received a phone call from my friends who are in Nice.

I have few informations but if you want....read below!

The concert was AMAZING as usual!6000 ppl!Full place!

Everything was good on stage!But almost nobody knew the new song :bleh:

Anyway, the band met the fans, took pictures with the people there and was very kind. 2 hours after the show Mika appeared and he met his fans (about 10 ppl), he was very nice (no picture with him unfortunately), he signed autographs and was very friendly, as usual, he told he's exhausted and had sore throat.

My friends told that he limp...plus....he had a quite deep cut on his hand (in fact at Torino's gig he had a bandage as you already know).

I think the guy is pushing to hard like this summer....hope he takes care of himself!!

BTW...another great GIG!!

GO MIKA :punk: :punk:

10 people!!!!!!!!

It must have been greaaaaaaat!!!