MIKA @ Ice Hall Winterthur, Switzerland (23.10.07) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so surprised how great these pics are. When I went to the gigs. I was so excited that my pcitures came out horrible. :thumbdown: I suck at taking them. But in your case, they are awesome. How do you do it??

By the way, I love MIka all sweaty!!!. :biggrin2:

Well these were probably the best ones :roftl:

I have a lot of blurry pics too and some where you can't really see something because the flash made the smoke look like a wall :boxed::roftl:

thanks for uploading the drum-mika even though you can't really here the music. ;)

but i have one question: i want to download this movie, but for some reason download-program doesn't like this uk-youtube-thing. :( is it possible that you can upload it also on http://www.youtube.com? because i had no problems to download the other movie. that would be really great! :punk:

Oooh, just watched the How much... video... and :biggrin2: he's definitely looking right into the cam singing 'everyday' - how cute :wink2:

How can you tell? I watched it, but the camera isn't still enough to tell....for me at least.

How can you tell? I watched it, but the camera isn't still enough to tell....for me at least.

Well, maybe my perception of it goes together with violets report, saying she was the only one to know the lyrics and sing along which he has noticed :biggrin2: I trust her on that and I think it is very likely he did and so, yep I think I see it in the video :punk:

Maybe I want to see it :biggrin2:

Beside me was a boy.. I guess he was gay.. He had curly hair too and he spoke swissgerman and Spanish. He always screamed VERY loud and I think Mika smiled at him once or two times too ^^ He was cute ! ^^

That’s him… I hope he doesn’t mind that I uploaded a pic of him here :S Maybe he will be a new member here soon … who knows

himfj1.jpg

Just out of curiousity: what makes you think this guy is gay?

Well, maybe my perception of it goes together with violets report, saying she was the only one to know the lyrics and sing along which he has noticed :biggrin2: I trust her on that and I think it is very likely he did and so, yep I think I see it in the video :punk:

Maybe I want to see it :biggrin2:

It was not me who was holding the camera it was the girl next to me so he don't look exactly into the camera :wink2: