The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

I have also had a further thought.....

as we know Robi is a panicker and likes to queue early....

now are we all going to go and queue hideaoulsy early at the venue all together- or shall we all go - outch a spot and then have a roat type thing so ther are aslways say5 of us there at a time... for an hour at a time??

thouights/ ideas??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now are we all going to go and queue hideaoulsy early at the venue all together- or shall we all go - outch a spot and then have a roat type thing so ther are aslways say5 of us there at a time... for an hour at a time??

thouights/ ideas??

have u been hitting the bottle carri :roftl: i thought the best time would be between 3 & 4 pm

thouights/ ideas??

thanks for caring about my panick! :biggrin2:

oh, yes! we can keep places in the queue while others are in the bar having some rest and some warm moments! :biggrin2:

we will be a lot anyway queueing....no way they pass before us! :sneaky2:

ok scg...i'll go for MMMM now....i've never been accepted as a friend, so i do not think he will read me either! :shocked:

thanks for caring about my panick! :biggrin2:

oh, yes! we can keep places in the queue while others are in the bar having some rest and some warm moments! :biggrin2:

we will be a lot anyway queueing....no way they pass before us! :sneaky2:

ok scg...i'll go for MMMM now....i've never been accepted as a friend, so i do not think he will read me either! :shocked:

im not a friend of mmmm either but he did reply to me once in feb which i still have & will treasure it for ever as long as my myspace acconts never deleted :wink2:

I'm trying to message the band through Myspace...is there a way of sending the same message to many people at the same time, or do i have to do a new message every time???

Cheers!!

why dont u just write it out once then copy & paste it into the other people u want to send it too

why dont u just write it out once then copy & paste it into the other people u want to send it too

this is what i did!!

and did it also for MMMM...............:wub2:

now will watch my sent messages nervously...to see if some of them turns 'read'!!! especially the MMMM one....

yes now i've 'done' them all!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

...and i't's only monday....................

I'll message them too when I get home from work.

Balloons are out I think, Sara was right, they cost £119.85 for 500, so I asked for 100 and they were £84.60 for 100, they get cheaper the more you get.

Would have been well funny though, the oldlings letting off hundreds on balloons with MFC on them float onto the stage instead of the other way round!

I'm trying to message the band through Myspace...is there a way of sending the same message to many people at the same time, or do i have to do a new message every time???

Cheers!!

its a cut and paste job am afraid!!

im not a friend of mmmm either but he did reply to me once in feb which i still have & will treasure it for ever as long as my myspace acconts never deleted :wink2:

ooh what did he say Sheena??

You have to do a separate message each time...sucks! Unless you do a bulletin...but, we don't want everyone knowing our plans. LOL!! We want the band to ourselves. LOL

hey blether heid , how the hell did u hit a 1000 posts before me ! hey debs are u still messing with my posts or is it fred ? :naughty:

Balloons are out I think, Sara was right, they cost £119.85 for 500, so I asked for 100 and they were £84.60 for 100, they get cheaper the more you get.

Would have been well funny though, the oldlings letting off hundreds on balloons with MFC on them float onto the stage instead of the other way round!

oh suck! nothing to do with some internet facility? there must be a site doing those....

yes babs, visualizing the scene is not bad! :naughty:

i want to do it! :bleh:

What? People read this thread? :naughty:

oh yes...and no one reads this thread! :roftl: :roftl:

Guess I'm chatty! Either that or I need a life. Naw, this is a good life. LOL!! And, nobody is messing with my posts. LOL!! Watches as SGC goes down to 500 posts. LOL

Ugh..why am I still here? Need to get ready for work. Okay, I'm really going now.

hey blether heid , how the hell did u hit a 1000 posts before me ! hey debs are u still messing with my posts or is it fred ? :naughty:

this is what i did!!

and did it also for MMMM...............:wub2:

now will watch my sent messages nervously...to see if some of them turns 'read'!!! especially the MMMM one....

yes now i've 'done' them all!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

...and i't's only monday....................

Ha ha...me too...phew, I need to sit down now:naughty:

Shame, that was a great idea:thumb_yello:

its a cut and paste job am afraid!!

ooh what did he say Sheena??

not telling ! i just said that i was looking forward to his gig , told him about the great shops in glasgow & sent him some mammy love , basically i made arse arse of myself like i always do :roftl: he said **** i`ll find it & copy & paste it hold on a mow ! here was the reply i got back

ol, haha thanks love, i appreciate your (mammy) love. really like glasgow, and your right there are some brill shops, though in truth i hardly ever get the time to go to them. still. really looking forward to the gig tomorrow. hope this finds you well.

Mx

he called me love "yuck" & haha mammy love when i finally met him i was panting like a dog !