The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLLOO EVERYBODY!

Hey Deb, when does your plane get in?

tootch and I land in Glasgow around 10 a.m. if all goes accordingly to plan! :thumb_yello:

We'll be landing at Glasgow International airport, not Prestwick -- how about you?

dcdeb

tootch and I land in Glasgow around 10 a.m. if all goes accordingly to plan! :thumb_yello:

We'll be landing at Glasgow International airport, not Prestwick -- how about you?

dcdeb

I've got a 7 hour drive, that includes having a break, so I'm leaving at 8am to get there for 3pm.

I've got a 7 hour drive, that includes having a break, so I'm leaving at 8am to get there for 3pm.

Im train from newcastle via edinburgh , I get in 2 ish , travelodge for 3 me thinks

*notes these times on her mega-itinerary grid* :thumb_yello:

yoo hoo -am here - back from girls weekend in Brighton - think I have recovered - already to start again!!!!!!

:yay: Hope you ARE ready! We are in frenzy mode! At least *I* am!

:woot_jump::roll1::insane::drinks_wine:

yoo hoo -am here - back from girls weekend in Brighton - think I have recovered - already to start again!!!!!!

hi carri , god you you get about dont u ? your no sooner home then your packing for your next trip !

Hello!!!! *waves* Oooh - you've got some busy weekends just lately eh? :naughty: Hope you've saved some energy for the gigs. :punk::thumb_yello:

i shouldnt even be here , oh well bugger it i`ll do it all tomorrow ! anyone got any ideas what to feed the french when their staying at mine , im really stumped , i dont think putting steak-pie totties & turnip down on a plate will go down too well !

so thats a tub of dairylea & couple of bottles of buckfast :roftl: i tell them it was your idea fred :naughty:

:naughty: classic , its the scottish version :biggrin2:

btw .. i need to get some good haggis for our visitors when there , is there anywhere close to the venue??? , i dont want that fried either of possible

Thanks

:naughty: classic , its the scottish version :biggrin2:

btw .. i need to get some good haggis for our visitors when there , is there anywhere close to the venue??? , i dont want that fried either of possible

Thanks

yuck !!!! do you mean i place that sells it so u can cook it yourself or some thats already cooked ?