The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye have lots of fun! And do you still want to put my name on the flag pretty please:wub2:

The flag? Will it journey to Doncaster????

I bet it will be so full of names after Glasgow.

Safe journey everyone, have a ball :-))

HELLLOO!

I'm in a bar so you'll have to excuse any typos that occur while I'm writing. We are all having a great time, but now the bar is closing and we have to leave. So we are going back to the hotel now.

im homeeeeeee ! well here a small report ....i hit glasgow just after four , met up with kath & the rest so i could give kath the rest of our mika project , afterward myself & my friend julie went down to meet charlie "aw shes great" :thumb_yello: before the resturant we went for a coffee at starbucks then met others at 7.30 . the meal turn out well & the others seem to enjoy it also ! whoopee sucess . when we had finished stuffing ourself some of us decided to hit the 80s bar , now i didnt take many photos so heres what ive got

Picture012.jpg

Picture010.jpgPicture013.jpg

now heres the best one of all carri pole-dancing Picture014.jpg

Okay, not back at hotel yet, we're in a club called Frankensteins, and I can't believe I can actually write this without making any mistakes!!!

We are with Simon. Mika's Euro driver who is actually driving someone else around here. He is brilliant!

Will talk more tomorrow, when I can actually string a sentence together without having to go back over it.LOL!

Okay, not back at hotel yet, we're in a club called Frankensteins, and I can't believe I can actually write this without making any mistakes!!!

We are with Simon. Mika's Euro driver who is actually driving someone else around here. He is brilliant!

Will talk more tomorrow, when I can actually string a sentence together without having to go back over it.LOL!

What what a coincidence that you ran into him! (You guys haven't been stalking the poor man have you?)

Can't wait for the rest of the reports tomorrow! :punk:

im homeeeeeee ! well here a small report ....i hit glasgow just after four , met up with kath & the rest so i could give kath the rest of our mika project , afterward myself & my friend julie went down to meet charlie "aw shes great" :thumb_yello: before the resturant we went for a coffee at starbucks then met others at 7.30 . the meal turn out well & the others seem to enjoy it also ! whoopee sucess . when we had finished stuffing ourself some of us decided to hit the 80s bar , now i didnt take many photos so heres what ive got

Picture012.jpg

Picture010.jpg

This guy looks like freddiedouble. Am I wrong?

Picture012.jpg

Picture010.jpgPicture013.jpg

now heres the best one of all carri pole-dancing Picture014.jpg

Oh! Here you are! I didn't see this post! :shocked: *goes to read it now*